ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell vs Mtn Heritage

97, I forgot y’all moved to 1A. I’ve been looking for your posts all over the 2A forum. Anyway I’m glad to see that you still follow and support your team. I know it’s not the same sense you son graduated but it’s still fun keepin up with your team. Hopefully next season will be better for y’all.

97, I forgot y’all moved to 1A. I’ve been looking for your posts all over the 2A forum. Anyway I’m glad to see that you still follow and support your team. I know it’s not the same sense you son graduated but it’s still fun keepin up with your team. Hopefully next season will be better for y’all.
Good to hear from you. Yes I have some close friends with boys playing so I’ve tried to keep up with them. Got a good friend at the gym I run who is a SP man. Mike Mcwirter. We talk football he’s a great guy.

Reactions: Purple1995
Considering draughn will have all of its players back and it’s a home game for them for the 🥇 I’ll say draughn by 40+
Dont count your chickens lol Draughn is way too cocky I guess all those years and just now learning what winning feels like pulling from 3 other high schools when and if you make it to a regional or state final then make a post lol

Reactions: 97Cougar
Dont count your chickens lol Draughn is way too cocky I guess all those years and just now learning what winning feels like pulling from 3 other high schools when and if you make it to a regional or state final then make a post lol
[/QUOTE

Cocky… shall we replay the cocky and arrogant environment last winter for the basketball game at MH? Big bad wolf wasn’t big and bad getting swept. The point when the student section made monkey noises at our kids really shows the class up there. No sympathy from me. D by 45

Cocky… shall we replay the cocky and arrogant environment last winter for the basketball game at MH? Big bad wolf wasn’t big and bad getting swept. The point when the student section made monkey noises at our kids really shows the class up there. No sympathy from me. D by 45
Pretty sure all comments and treats of sexual assault made by your student section to my daughter and girls basketball team trumps that one.

Pretty sure all comments and treats of sexual assault made by your student section to my daughter and girls basketball team trumps that one.
Heard about this from several people. It wasn’t just one or two kiddies but a half a dozen. Draughn has some good parents who would beat the hell out of those kids for shouting out threats.

Reactions: 97Cougar
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT