ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Andrew's

We were picked to beat you by 38 by Simmons what he didn't know was 4 of 5 starting linemen were out, 2 skills out, guess what they are back, I promise you whether it here or there you won't like the rematch it will be ugly, Xander Gardner remember that name he has put 2 starting qbs out this year a stud think on it
I remember when I was new to online forums.

We were picked to beat you by 38 by Simmons what he didn't know was 4 of 5 starting linemen were out, 2 skills out, guess what they are back, I promise you whether it here or there you won't like the rematch it will be ugly, Xander Gardner remember that name he has put 2 starting qbs out this year a stud think on it
Bro I have watch the Andrew's tape you did not have that many players out. Mitchell got their a$$ handing to them lol

Bro I have watch the Andrew's tape you did not have that many players out. Mitchell got their a$$ handing to them lol
I hesitate getting in the middle of this back and forth but if you watch the game you'll see a Mitchell lineman get injured in about the second play and never return while there were already 2 or 3 starting lineman out before the game started and you'll notice from the first to second half especially on defense different numbers on the line were they moved them around trying fill in the gaps playing 10th graders who normally don't play much and maybe some of them may have played on JVs this year to get playing experience if they hadn't changed from 9th & 10th to 8th & 9th.
As a former lineman it always seemed to me some might not give them much thought compared to missing skilled players but missing lineman does make a difference even more so in high school and even more in 1A were your depth might not be as deep like in bigger schools.
Now you can call it an excuse fine I don't really care.
That said I do believe Andrews has a good team and it would be nice to see the two teams to meet in the playoffs both full strength I believe it would be a good game better played on Mitchell's part and closer one way or the other.
As far as the SMC and Mitchell I believe Mitchell at full strength can play with and has the chance to beat any of them in the playoffs but people on both sides can say this team will beat this team all they want but you don't know for sure anymore then I do.
This is all I'll say on this thread as bleedpurple60 said it's over been over I believe everyone has said all that can be said about it , Andrews has a big game for the next 4 weeks in the SMC gauntlet to prove themselves as a good team and a having a good shot as any team in SMC to win it and Mitchell has two weeks to prepare for probably the conference championship with their biggest rival.
I hope every team can stay healthy and all the games can be played.

Oh shoot, why not throw in my 2 cents. I have no idea what would have happened had Mitchell been healthy or do I know what would/will happen in the playoffs. But I do know on one particular night Andrew’s ran over Mitchell.

History says that Mitchell will face 1 or more SMC teams in the playoffs and so far the SMC has had Mitchell’s number. However Mitchell has not been an easy out for the SMC. But then again the SMC has had pretty much everyone’s number. With the change in the format and the addition of a few teams, I am looking at you ER, Heritage and Thomasville. The playoffs should be very competitive after the first round or 2.

I am looking forward to seeing what will happen.

see there I added nothing to this conversation. My job is done.

Go Mountaineers

Oh shoot, why not throw in my 2 cents. I have no idea what would have happened had Mitchell been healthy or do I know what would/will happen in the playoffs. But I do know on one particular night Andrew’s ran over Mitchell.

History says that Mitchell will face 1 or more SMC teams in the playoffs and so far the SMC has had Mitchell’s number. However Mitchell has not been an easy out for the SMC. But then again the SMC has had pretty much everyone’s number. With the change in the format and the addition of a few teams, I am looking at you ER, Heritage and Thomasville. The playoffs should be very competitive after the first round or 2.

I am looking forward to seeing what will happen.

see there I added nothing to this conversation. My job is done.

Go Mountaineers
like always, bowhunter gets it done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT