ADVERTISEMENT

MIC @ Swain

That is all on the coaching. You gotta have 2 plays ready if you're on the 15 with 20 seconds left and run it (shocker) with ZERO timeouts.

One MIC fan said he hopes Murphy beats Swain. I told him swain was 1aa like MIC.
I had ALOT of fun on the MIC side. GO SWAIN.

Reactions: Swaindad40
I just didn't see much speed tonight. At. All. I saw a kid with what I think was a 5 on it. Not too sure since it was covered in dirt from laying on the ground all night.

Hey SMC any you Swain Guys own a Rolls I was kinda wanting to take a ride down Main Street Mt airy next Friday Night after the game

Reactions: mbdfan
And that mattered how tonight???

Well someone said Burris wouldn't start at any of the top 3 SMC schools...So when is the last time the SMC had a RB go to UNC (where Burris is committed) or a better school? And please tell me where the RBs for those top 3 schools in the SMC this season are committed to play.

I just want to give a shoutout to number 20 for Swain. I have watched this young man play for his entire career and he always plays with grit and determination. With the two headed monster that is Lossaih and Sain on the team I feel like this young man doesn’t get enough credit for what he brings to the table.

Reactions: Swain97 and dmcamp
Please tell me what Burris did tonight? While you’re at it tell me who won! I tried to tell y’all mic wouldn’t come to Swain and win, let alone blow them out!

Doesn't matter...Still sure they any of those SMC teams would love to have Burris on their team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT