ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday Night Scores Only

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
Thursday Night Only, Scores If Any Not Sure Who All Played Tonight. I think most were 2A and out east except Robbinsville vs Mic. And 2A Reidsville 42 vs West Stokes 7 FINAL & Shelby 41 Lincolnton 21 in the 3rd Qtr. Salsbury 34 is all over Maiden 00 FINAL from the west.

Last edited:
Did overtime in high school change to include a clock? It’s been a long time since we’ve had an OT game.
Not sure, I got the updates from MaxPreps and went by their postings saying under a minute to go. The last I heard each team got the ball on the 20 and a chance to score and then the other team got a chance until one team failed to score. Or something along those lines. That Is how I remember the 2009 Mount Airy vs Wallace Rose Hill State Championship Game with Mount Airy losing in OT 38-37. Mount Airy scored 1st making it MA 37- 30 the WRH got the ball and scored and went for the 2-point conversion to win 38-37. there was no clock. Mount Airy won the State Championship in 2008 against Williamston 37-14.

Last edited:
Reactions: curtiscummings1
Lakewood lost to Hobbton. You know, the team that allowed 106 points in a game this year. Hobbton had a heck of a passing game this year, but still. Lakewood managed 38 points on that defense.

I think we petition to have Tarboro adopted into Westen NC for 1A football and go back to old Western and Eastern championships so those Tarboro fellows get to watch more than 2 games a year.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 48-0

Despite what the final score may say, this was a tough Northampton County team for Tarboro to face in the second round.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT