ADVERTISEMENT

McDowell @ Mitchell

He used to be he has failed to gain participation in the largest school in the area he needs to close practices run the parents off and probably go classroom to classroom recruiting kids I did it in rec league
I don’t know about any of that but he’s best they had in 20 years. McDowell has a culture problem that starts with principal

I don’t know about any of that but he’s best they had in 20 years. McDowell has a culture problem that starts with principal
They let parents run the team moms decide when the kids get water it’s sissy ball at best I don’t know why they just can’t get it I could go down there with 2 other idiots from here and put together a winning team

Reactions: Mhsneer
They let parents run the team moms decide when the kids get water it’s sissy ball at best I don’t know why they just can’t get it I could go down there with 2 other idiots from here and put together a winning team
We live in a society of weak morons. I digress. I could go to McDowell and coach mens basketball and if they’d leave me alone win a state championship and I’m not a great rec league coach. McDowell doing less with more for 30 years

Reactions: Purple1995
We live in a society of weak morons. I digress. I could go to McDowell and coach mens basketball and if they’d leave me alone win a state championship and I’m not a great rec league coach. McDowell doing less with more for 30 years
Amen

Reactions: Mhsneer
Ok, first to admit I was wrong. Bought this would be a close game. Man, Mitchell looked totally different from last week. Kids playing hard all over the field.

Go Mountaineers
Hate to say I told you so look for big things this season I’m thinking conference champs for starters who knows from there a lot like the 21 team minus a couple of whiners lol

I called him a bowling ball last year he was good then when you needed short yards but losing 30 lbs he's gained some speed besides being a beast to tackle.
He's a dump truck for sure. He's still pushing 240 if I had to guess, and he is quick on his feet. Reminds me of that stud fullback Madison had a couple years ago.

He's a dump truck for sure. He's still pushing 240 if I had to guess, and he is quick on his feet. Reminds me of that stud fullback Madison had a couple years ago.
Plus makes a good fullback blocking for Duncan who you better not let around the corner.
I believe they have a better secondary than they had in a while. And some good receivers #22 made a heck of a catch tonight and the QB is a pretty good passer, I'd let do it a little more especially the short to medium passes.

Reactions: RealStihl
Plus makes a good fullback blocking for Duncan who you better not let around the corner.
I believe they have a better secondary than they had in a while. And some good receivers #22 made a heck of a catch tonight and the QB is a pretty good passer, I'd let do it a little more especially the short to medium passes.
For the life of me I can figure out why they haven't played Marley more in the last 3 years. He's a strong shifty runner, and like you said, made a great catch tonight running out of the slot.

To be honest McDowell is terrible, really don't see them winning a game. Mitchell is not as talented as last season, but Travis has kids playing hard.

To be honest McDowell is terrible, really don't see them winning a game. Mitchell is not as talented as last season, but Travis has kids playing hard.
I believe McDowell can possibly beat Avery and North Buncombe and probably give Enka a good game. They should have won their first game and blew it l.
As far as Mitchell compared to last year the only weakness I see is the line don't believe is as deep and the kicking game and that seems more of an issue with the snap but it's not like Mitchell kicks a low of field goals any even last year with one of the best in the state.
But the RBs are really good and I think this is a good QB maybe a little more accurate passer. The D looks really good while again the weakness is the line for the same reason but the linebackers are real good and I think the secondary is better than last year or the last couple years.
I might be wrong and they'll blow up but right now I believe they'll just get better as the season goes. The next couple weeks will tell more.

I believe McDowell can possibly beat Avery and North Buncombe and probably give Enka a good game. They should have won their first game and blew it l.
As far as Mitchell compared to last year the only weakness I see is the line don't believe is as deep and the kicking game and that seems more of an issue with the snap but it's not like Mitchell kicks a low of field goals any even last year with one of the best in the state.
But the RBs are really good and I think this is a good QB maybe a little more accurate passer. The D looks really good while again the weakness is the line for the same reason but the linebackers are real good and I think the secondary is better than last year or the last couple years.
I might be wrong and they'll blow up but right now I believe they'll just get better as the season goes. The next couple weeks will tell more.
Our backs are not as fast as last year . But I think the backers are better this year, plus the kids are playing much harder. The Andrews game will tell us more about the team

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
Our backs are not as fast as last year . But I think the backers are better this year, plus the kids are playing much harder. The Andrews game will tell us more about the team
Yeah right that's what I meant by next couple weeks will tell at Andrews is a big game.
But not so sure about the backs Duncan is fast if he gets to the outside and Cooper after losing 35lbs gained speed and is one of the best blocking back I've seen in a while, you don't see old fashion fullback much anymore and he's a beast to take down plus I believe they could use McCoury a little more he made a great shoe string catch Friday night. Last year depended mostly on Giarrusso so I believe they're probably more balanced in the back field.
But as I mentioned I believe this team is a little more suited to pass more and not the so predictable.

Reactions: Toeriver
This team will finish ahead of last years right it down I told you guys last years bunch would be a flop nobody listened

Reactions: The Deerhunter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT