ADVERTISEMENT

McDowell @ Mitchell

Last time I saw McDowell was 1997, so no real idea by how much, but Mitchell wins this one.

All depends on how McDowell gets over the last game. If they can move forward they can give Mitchell a game if not it could get ugly. McDowell plays more like Mitchell now with their old offensive coordinator. If Mitchell has any speed outside they will hurt McDowell a lot. In the trenches the titans are decent.

I will say Mitchell 29 McDowell 14

Mitchell will have to play better as far as mistakes then they did last week or McDowell will win. Got to cut down on penalties they gave CL their TD last week with a roughing the kicker then roughing the QB, false starts killed drives etc and can't turn the ball over.
It sounded like Mitchell D played well and the offense could move the ball in the first half but CL made adjustments in the second sometimes even in the pass Mitchell offense can get to predictable.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Just my opinion, but I think Mitchell will be better than last year. Better team chemistry and that means a lot. So I say Mitchell wins this one easily.
Well listening to the game last week my concern is one I've had for years past. While obviously there been some great coaching with the success of the past seasons so I'm not belittling their success but there seems at least to me could be some better play calling the offense sometimes become to predictable. And when they do pass for some reason it's way down field like last week when it was intercepted while I've seen in serval games were the LB's play up because of Mitchell being a run first team making it wide open for a short pass behind them to a TE for example.

Reactions: Purple1995
Every time we are at McDowell it lightnings every time at Mitchell same thing or power outage too much energy I guess lmao

Our qb Cook is selfless just wants to win I wish they’d played him all last season

We can never be successful when our best players transfer out. It's going to be a long season

We can never be successful when our best players transfer out. It's going to be a long season
That’s not a good excuse you lost Ellis and that hurt we lose kids too your coaches are not doing enough when you have 1600 students and can’t field a decent team not disrespecting you just being honest we have less than 500 kids

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
I still say Austin Styles player of the game he has been there all night on defense plus he has never had it

Brewer is a heckuva coach
He used to be he has failed to gain participation in the largest school in the area he needs to close practices run the parents off and probably go classroom to classroom recruiting kids I did it in rec league

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT