ADVERTISEMENT

Marlboro County @ Scotland County

No problem with that Kount, all looks great with the names on the paper.
Indy with struggles
Marlboro maybe down
Jack Britt with ??
New Hanover east finalist last year ??
Glenn is the team that lurks out there, very good qb
Pinecrest and Richmond in conference on the road
We will see

After tonight, I completely back my Jack Britt argument. Not only did they lose big to Terry Sanford, but Richmond just handed Byrd their worst loss in decades (if not ever) and Jack Britt struggled to beat them two weeks ago. Things are down in the Boneyard. I hate it because I really like Jack Britt and was looking forward to them joining the conference next year.

New Hanover loses big tonight and I stick to the comment I made about their struggles with Hoke.

Marlboro has now been shut out for 8 straight quarters. They are clearly down, but should get a win next week against Darlington.

I don't know a thing about Glenn. =P

Glenn had been down for some years, but have had the same catch for 3 or 4 years and have been competitive the last couple of years. Glenn will score on Scotland, but nothing in the CPC is like Scotland.

But North Davidson didn't seem to have trouble, so who knows. After all, these are teenagers, you never know.

After tonight, I completely back my Jack Britt argument. Not only did they lose big to Terry Sanford, but Richmond just handed Byrd their worst loss in decades (if not ever) and Jack Britt struggled to beat them two weeks ago. Things are down in the Boneyard. I hate it because I really like Jack Britt and was looking forward to them joining the conference next year.

New Hanover loses big tonight and I stick to the comment I made about their struggles with Hoke.

Marlboro has now been shut out for 8 straight quarters. They are clearly down, but should get a win next week against Darlington.

I don't know a thing about Glenn. =P
Byrd has really fallen off the map since they did not bring back Coach Stone.

Glenn had been down for some years, but have had the same catch for 3 or 4 years and have been competitive the last couple of years. Glenn will score on Scotland, but nothing in the CPC is like Scotland.

But North Davidson didn't seem to have trouble, so who knows. After all, these are teenagers, you never know.
Glenn not in CPC, they are in Piedmont Triad.

Byrd has really fallen off the map since they did not bring back Coach Stone.
Coach Stone made Byrd a great contender during his Era. He went from Northern Guilford to Concord Robinson. I am curious to know how he is down up yond in his first private school in his honeymoon season at Village Christian Mr. Sportsnut17.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT