ADVERTISEMENT

Mack is Back Part 2

Virginia Tech becomes the fifth ACC football program to opt out of playing in a postseason bowl game due to the pandemic. They join Pitt, Georgia Tech, Virginia and Boston College.
Ends a 27 year streak for the Hokies. I believe that’s the nation’s longest.

How many as talented as Boykins?
They only used 2 this year... With Edmonds and Hood coming in and thr other 4 still there, not to mention Pettaway leaning towards UNC they have no reason to move him to a position he has no desire to play at that level.

They only used 2 this year... With Edmonds and Hood coming in and thr other 4 still there, not to mention Pettaway leaning towards UNC they have no reason to move him to a position he has no desire to play at that level.

Because they didn't want to take away carries from 2 of the better backs in the country. We'll see what happens.

Reactions: UNC91
You better wait to see how many of "Mack's players" get implicated in the latest UNC scandal....man...that place is something else...you'd think the self proclaimed "flagship university" wouldn't be such a cesspool of law breakers. But, I guess when you raise kids to have no respect for the law, rules and get away with everything under the sun with no repercussions this is what you get. Also, it should concern the hell out of you that among the drugs listed were STEROIDS...yeah...that's right. Ol' Mack is on the phone right now making sure the DA in Orange County does all he can do to keep his boys clean just like he did the last time he was there. You stay classy tar heels.... keep showing us who you are year after year. What a freaking joke of a school.... flagship university my a$$!!!

You better wait to see how many of "Mack's players" get implicated in the latest UNC scandal....man...that place is something else...you'd think the self proclaimed "flagship university" wouldn't be such a cesspool of law breakers. But, I guess when you raise kids to have no respect for the law, rules and get away with everything under the sun with no repercussions this is what you get. Also, it should concern the hell out of you that among the drugs listed were STEROIDS...yeah...that's right. Ol' Mack is on the phone right now making sure the DA in Orange County does all he can do to keep his boys clean just like he did the last time he was there. You stay classy tar heels.... keep showing us who you are year after year. What a freaking joke of a school.... flagship university my a$$!!!

Here he is!!!!!!!! Waited a week for your ass to come out of hiding! Speaking of Orange County, anyone got one of them mugshots of #11 for State?

Speaking of latest scandal, how is State doing with that NCAA Investigation? SHOW MEEEE THE MONNNNNNEYYYYY DENNIS $$$$$$$$$MMMMMMMIIIITHHHHHHHHH

Here he is!!!!!!!! Waited a week for your ass to come out of hiding! Speaking of Orange County, anyone got one of them mugshots of #11 for State?

Speaking of latest scandal, how is State doing with that NCAA Investigation? SHOW MEEEE THE MONNNNNNEYYYYY DENNIS $$$$$$$$$MMMMMMMIIIITHHHHHHHHH

Ha Ha!! Not hiding. I have a life other than talking about a college team on a high school message board. Not sure how that investigation is going. I know how there is one concerning your shit show of a college and it is most likely going to have implications on the athletic programs. Especially if it has been going on for three years and the folks charged are looking at Federal Prison time. As in NO PAROLE. Bet there are quite a few deals being made. Go ahead and deflect. You've done it for months. Avoid your $hitty schools' tarnished reputation all you want. Not one single person outside of chapel hole takes that place seriously anymore. Never should have in the first place. Now enjoy watching the news the next few weeks to see how many of your "stellar student athletes" get perp walked into the Orange County Sheriff's Department... what a sad life you live...

Ha Ha!! Not hiding. I have a life other than talking about a college team on a high school message board. Not sure how that investigation is going. I know how there is one concerning your shit show of a college and it is most likely going to have implications on the athletic programs. Especially if it has been going on for three years and the folks charged are looking at Federal Prison time. As in NO PAROLE. Bet there are quite a few deals being made. Go ahead and deflect. You've done it for months. Avoid your $hitty schools' tarnished reputation all you want. Not one single person outside of chapel hole takes that place seriously anymore. Never should have in the first place. Now enjoy watching the news the next few weeks to see how many of your "stellar student athletes" get perp walked into the Orange County Sheriff's Department... what a sad life you live...

LOL. You talk politics on here, buddy!!! I talk football, on a football board. I live a very satisfying life with my wife of 12 years and my two awesome kids. But if you want to play Dr. Phil on a high school football board, have at it. Deflect? I've called you out repeatedly, geezer. Come at me with come original stuff and not the same regurgitating BS you spew on all the boards here.

ORANGE BOWL HERE WE COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

WM1977 , ands We's said Seneses Da Bears high school football season has Beennnnnnnnnn long over all Bears will comes outs of Hibernation [spending D's High School Football Season inside D's Cave.

LOL. You talk politics on here, buddy!!! I talk football, on a football board. I live a very satisfying life with my wife of 12 years and my two awesome kids. But if you want to play Dr. Phil on a high school football board, have at it. Deflect? I've called you out repeatedly, geezer. Come at me with come original stuff and not the same regurgitating BS you spew on all the boards here.

They like the conspiracy theories these guys.

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS

I think the "new stuff" is unc-cheat having another scandal. This one is far reaching and is far from being over. You don't think the Feds are going to trace the PayPal, Venmo and CashApp accounts that were used to buy drugs? You don't think those spineless frat boys aren't going to sing? Why don't you discuss that instead of throwing out insults? Call me out? Please.... This is original stuff. It just broke yesterday you little punk. Glad to see that unc-cheat education is exactly what everyone thinks it is. Not worth a damn. Again, I don't see you answering any of this due to your obvious lack of I.Q. Now run along and play in traffic or lick windows...whichever you are best at.

I think the "new stuff" is unc-cheat having another scandal. This one is far reaching and is far from being over. You don't think the Feds are going to trace the PayPal, Venmo and CashApp accounts that were used to buy drugs? You don't think those spineless frat boys aren't going to sing? Why don't you discuss that instead of throwing out insults? Call me out? Please.... This is original stuff. It just broke yesterday you little punk. Glad to see that unc-cheat education is exactly what everyone thinks it is. Not worth a damn. Again, I don't see you answering any of this due to your obvious lack of I.Q. Now run along and play in traffic or lick windows...whichever you are best at.

Lack of IQ? Dude, you bring nothing of substance on this board. Just political talk and ABC talking points. Go drink you some V8 and reminisce about 1983 and the good ole days for State. Dude up here talking about drugs and frat houses. LMAO. Little punk? I’ll knock your old ass out like a bag of dirt.

Question- What’s a ram to a wolf?

Answer- 89-31

Sam Howell “ they’re lucky it wasn’t worse”

Lack of IQ? Dude, you bring nothing of substance on this board. Just political talk and ABC talking points. Go drink you some V8 and reminisce about 1983 and the good ole days for State. Dude up here talking about drugs and frat houses. LMAO. Little punk? I’ll knock your old ass out like a bag of dirt.

Question- What’s a ram to a wolf?

Answer- 89-31

Sam Howell “ they’re lucky it wasn’t worse”

Ha glad your here to take care of the light work. Like a bag of dirt ha

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
Four-star WR, Tychaun Chapman, commits to UNC over Alabama, Florida State, Maryland, and Penn State. Also had offers from Auburn, Tenn, Nebraska, Mich St, USC, Oregon and about 20 other D1 schools.

Four-star CB, Tayon Holloway, is up next in 6 days.

Dre' Bly effect.

Very concerned with the A&M offensive line and how the UNC Dline will hold up. Hope its not like the Russell Athletic Bowl with Baylor from a few years ago when they ran all over the Heels.

I think Carolina will be excited and welcome the challenge. Interesting to see how A&M approaches it given they were upset about being left out of the playoff. Could be a let down or they could show up wanting to make an example.

Either way, UNC in the Orange Bowl, great recruiting class coming in and a great time to be a Heel.

Very concerned with the A&M offensive line and how the UNC Dline will hold up. Hope its not like the Russell Athletic Bowl with Baylor from a few years ago when they ran all over the Heels.

I think Carolina will be excited and welcome the challenge. Interesting to see how A&M approaches it given they were upset about being left out of the playoff. Could be a let down or they could show up wanting to make an example.

Either way, UNC in the Orange Bowl, great recruiting class coming in and a great time to be a Heel.

O-line for A&M has only given up 4 sacks. They rely on their TE and RB in the receiving game as they don’t have any true WR’s. Bateman will have to be creative in the way he puts pressure on Mond as he also can run it. Key for UNC will be to take care of the football and pound the rock to set up the big plays in the passing game. No idea which A&M team we’ll see.

Dyami is out of the bowl game as well.
You’re right. Read an article that implied otherwise, but then saw Dyami’s clarification tweet. I fully understand the decision these young men are making. I don’t think the pandemic is the only thing that will change the landscape of bowl games. The glory days for bowl games may be over. It’s the nature of the beast that we are now in the days of “me first” in sports, starting with young kids and their parents.

Nothing says "team" like opting out of arguably the biggest game in the history of the program. Gotta love those unc-cheat guys... they'd be the first ones throwing women and children out of a life raft! Wouldn't expect anything less from that crowd.

Nothing says "team" like opting out of arguably the biggest game in the history of the program. Gotta love those unc-cheat guys... they'd be the first ones throwing women and children out of a life raft! Wouldn't expect anything less from that crowd.

LOL. Grandpa over here questioning the decisions of college kids. Go play your big bowl game against 4-6 Kentucky. Go start up your own thread called "1983....the good ole days".

LOL. Grandpa over here questioning the decisions of college kids. Go play your big bowl game against 4-6 Kentucky. Go start up your own thread called "1983....the good ole days".

Pretty damn sure I'm closer to your age than I am being a grandpa. You are exactly the type of mouthy punk from unc that used to get their asses kicked when they'd come to Raleigh. Internet tough guy with little to no life. Call what you want. An opt out is a way of saying they quit. Like I said typical persona of unc-cheat and the environment there.

Pretty damn sure I'm closer to your age than I am being a grandpa. You are exactly the type of mouthy punk from unc that used to get their asses kicked when they'd come to Raleigh. Internet tough guy with little to no life. Call what you want. An opt out is a way of saying they quit. Like I said typical persona of unc-cheat and the environment there.

Nah, old man. Ahh, back to the punk talk and no life. I'd be happy to meet you in Raleigh, I stay near Brier Creek often, let me know. Drop you like a bag of dirt! These kids can make their own decisions that better suits them. They owe the university nothing.

What is a ram to a wolf?

89-31

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT