ADVERTISEMENT

Mack is Back Part 2

Hoping Jay Graham stays. Him and Beamer are pretty good friends. Think about the Vols season since the 2nd half of the Georgia game. Up 21-17 at the half and it’s been downhill since. JG has been awful. Bailey and Shrout are getting the QBs snaps the last 2 games. Interested to see Kaidon Salter from Texas next year.
Good friends withJay Graham,. As of today he’s sticking around. Other guys not sure. Jarrett Guarantano has lost like 30lbs, and his confidence is shot. Not looking good.

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC91
Good friends withJay Graham,. As of today he’s sticking around. Other guys not sure. Jarrett Guarantano has lost like 30lbs, and his confidence is shot. Not looking good.
That’s what Austin Price was saying he didn’t think Graham would leave. I’m not a JG hater like most Vol fans. He is a really tough young man. He has had so many OCs and took a beating playing QB at Tennessee.

Reactions: UNC91 and nepsy7
Damn Conley showing out early on. Stoked to see him producing. Standout on a terrible team at Northside for years. Seen him in person and spoke to his father many times. The kid is a baller and bright young man.

15 wins in the first 2 seasons with 1 more to go. That is 3X the amount of wins UNC had the 2 years prior to Mack arriving from 2017 and 2018.

3 wins over top 25 teams this year and a big-time top 10 win on the road today at The U.

Who thought UNC had a shot at a Orange Bowl birth....IN YEAR 2 under Mack????

8-3 with one more game left and a top 12 class coming in next year with 6 dudes in the top 300 on D.

MACK IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Oh yea, where is that State guy? TIDDLYYYYWINKKKKSSSSSSSSSSS

15 wins in the first 2 seasons with 1 more to go. That is 3X the amount of wins UNC had the 2 years prior to Mack arriving from 2017 and 2018.

3 wins over top 25 teams this year and a big-time top 10 win on the road today at The U.

Who thought UNC had a shot at a Orange Bowl birth....IN YEAR 2 under Mack????

8-3 with one more game left and a top 12 class coming in next year with 6 dudes in the top 300 on D.

MACK IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Oh yea, where is that State guy? TIDDLYYYYWINKKKKSSSSSSSSSSS

Think that locked in a playoff spot for my Irish regardless of what happens next Sat.

Definitely a message sent.

During the 2020 presidential election, there were two candidates in their 70's that ran for office.

Mack will be around for a while.

Mack fired Manny Diaz as the DC, when they were at Texas. after the BYU game. Texas defense was shredded for 679 total yards and 550 rushing. Fast forward the Heels 👠 778 total yards and a hard to fathom 554 yards rushing in a 62-26 beat down. That’s gotta sting!

Mack fired Manny Diaz as the DC, when they were at Texas. after the BYU game. Texas defense was shredded for 679 total yards and 550 rushing. Fast forward the Heels 👠 778 total yards and a hard to fathom 554 yards rushing in a 62-26 beat down. That’s gotta sting!

And on the same day Fedora’s Baylor Bears offense puts up a whopping 3 points on Ok State. Life comes at you fast!

Watched 2nd half this morning. Yikes, Miami just laid down. Jury is still out on Diaz. If they don't stumble into that QB they are probably lucky to be .500.

Wish we got Roche. He wanted to come but something got tied up with the grad transfer rule/scholarship. I bet he's tired of facing Howell/Williams/Carter after they put 55 on him at Temple last year and now 62.

How about Conley for UNC? What a beast. D has turned a corner with Grimes/Conley/Evans playing more.

Wish we got Roche. He wanted to come but something got tied up with the grad transfer rule/scholarship. I bet he's tired of facing Howell/Williams/Carter after they put 55 on him at Temple last year and now 62.

How about Conley for UNC? What a beast. D has turned a corner with Grimes/Conley/Evans playing more.

Told someone yesterday that I thought Conley and Grimes were NFL talent which is what they need on that side. It will be interesting to see where RaRa, Silver, Echols and Ritzie fit. Really like Nash alot as well. How much do they lose on the OL?

I thought the defense has played much better since the Wake debacle.

Told someone yesterday that I thought Conley and Grimes were NFL talent which is what they need on that side. It will be interesting to see where RaRa, Silver, Echols and Ritzie fit. Really like Nash alot as well. How much do they lose on the OL?

I thought the defense has played much better since the Wake debacle.

Whole O-line comes back, 2 are Sophomore's. Plus they have 2 4* OL coming in. What is missing on this D is pressure, which is why I think Ritzie and Silver are going to get some major burn next year. RaRa can really cover so I think he can play a hybrid type of OLB/S role. Will need to put on some weight and get up to about 215-220. Good rotation on the D Line with Vohasek, Pinder, Fox, Murphy, Bingley Jones, Silver, Ritzie. Echols might get a little PT, too. Looking forward to Nash and Roseman-Sinclair in the secondary these next few years. Next year is gonna be fun.

Whole O-line comes back, 2 are Sophomore's. Plus they have 2 4* OL coming in. What is missing on this D is pressure, which is why I think Ritzie and Silver are going to get some major burn next year. RaRa can really cover so I think he can play a hybrid type of OLB/S role. Will need to put on some weight and get up to about 215-220. Good rotation on the D Line with Vohasek, Pinder, Fox, Murphy, Bingley Jones, Silver, Ritzie. Echols might get a little PT, too. Looking forward to Nash and Roseman-Sinclair in the secondary these next few years. Next year is gonna be fun.

Gemmell a SR?

Cant wait, another year under Grimes and Conley belts next year will be special. Hows the rb room looking?? I know boy from havelock will be in the mix, but if both leave we will need a horse to replace both William's and Carter

Cant wait, another year under Grimes and Conley belts next year will be special. Hows the rb room looking?? I know boy from havelock will be in the mix, but if both leave we will need a horse to replace both William's and Carter

Boykins, Edmonds, Hood, DJ jones, Elijah Green. Not worried about the O with Sam, Beau, Nesbit, Simmons, Brown, Rose, Downs, Green etc. We'll see if Dyami comes back.

Boykins, Edmonds, Hood, DJ jones, Elijah Green. Not worried about the O with Sam, Beau, Nesbit, Simmons, Brown, Rose, Downs, Green etc. We'll see if Dyami comes back.

Would like to see what hood can do at the rb position. Seen him twice in the playoffs at the QB, seemed like a stud athlete

Edmonds from havelock is a beast I've been told. Only saw him in person once, didnt seem like a top rb, but maybe a down game. I know you've seen him up n close what is your take?

Think dyami should come back, but think he takes off. Depending on his combine, he has blazing speed, great hands. Seen a ton of attention this year

Would like to see what hood can do at the rb position. Seen him twice in the playoffs at the QB, seemed like a stud athlete

Edmonds from havelock is a beast I've been told. Only saw him in person once, didnt seem like a top rb, but maybe a down game. I know you've seen him up n close what is your take?

Think dyami should come back, but think he takes off. Depending on his combine, he has blazing speed, great hands. Seen a ton of attention this year

I've seen Edmonds enough, he's a stud. Built like Williams and can catch like him as well. Wonder if Dyami wants to stay one more year and play opposite of his little bro, we'll see. But I love Boykins and Edmonds in the backfield, nice little combo.

I've seen Edmonds enough, he's a stud. Built like Williams and can catch like him as well. Wonder if Dyami wants to stay one more year and play opposite of his little bro, we'll see. But I love Boykins and Edmonds in the backfield, nice little combo.

Yea, word is he will stay and play with his brother another year. Little brown should see more PT next year as well, might even be 1 and 2 on the deep chart. Boykins and Edmonds I hope can keep the ground attack going

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
Boykins is going to start out on defense like at nickel. I’ve seen most of them in action this year at camps/combines.

Hood has been impressive as he switches to the RB position. He ran a 4.52 at VTO camp and weighed in around 230.

If NC plays I think all our D1 players play. I believe we will win the state 4a.
We had about 14 D1’s last year, with a total of 23 scholarship kids. We believed we would win the State also. Leading with less than a minute left in the game, 4th and Hell. It all went up in smoke.

Helluva signing class from UNC in 2021. All but 3 are from the state of NC.

Defense loses 3 guys with another 7 arriving from the top 300.

Offense gets Sam back, entire O-line, maybe Dyami and 4 guys arriving from the top 300.

This 2021 class from the state of NC is insane!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT