ADVERTISEMENT

Mack is Back Part 2

Nah, old man. Ahh, back to the punk talk and no life. I'd be happy to meet you in Raleigh, I stay near Brier Creek often, let me know. Drop you like a bag of dirt! These kids can make their own decisions that better suits them. They owe the university nothing.

What is a ram to a wolf?

89-31

Glad to see the mods are ok with you making threats again. Again, you wouldn't stand a chance. Punks like you are all mouth. You've proved it before you are all smoke. You "stay" near Brier Creek often. Judging from your vernacular you are not a very educated individual. Further leading credence to you most likely never stepped foot in college much less at unc-cheat. Keep being the internet bad ass you think you are and posting at a 5th grade level at best you uneducated blow hard.

Yeah... your educated all right. Any fool off the street can claim something. It's when they open their mouth is when they show you who they are "big dog." You are exactly who you sound like you are. An uneducated wannabe... now as far as the State players that opted out I didn't like the decision but it was theirs to make. Your boys...well... there may be more to them not playing than just going to NFL....stay tuned. Remember... the bowl games are after Xmas... you have to be in GOOD standing with the academics to play. More to come... now go polish some windows you uneducated hack.

Reactions: UNC91
Yeah... your educated all right. Any fool off the street can claim something. It's when they open their mouth is when they show you who they are "big dog." You are exactly who you sound like you are. An uneducated wannabe... now as far as the State players that opted out I didn't like the decision but it was theirs to make. Your boys...well... there may be more to them not playing than just going to NFL....stay tuned. Remember... the bowl games are after Xmas... you have to be in GOOD standing with the academics to play. More to come... now go polish some windows you uneducated hack.

I'm actually well uneducated. And I believe the proper use of that word is "you're" instead of your. It was their decision to make but now that UNC does it, there is something more to the story!!! LOL. Love me a good State guy.

I make plenty of money for the largest media company in the world. Don't have to leave my house, can watch my 3-year-old and school you. It's a perfect little set up. Now go back to dusting off that 1983 book back when State was relevant.

Reactions: 84k and UNC91
Yeah... sure you do. First thing you would have learned when you actually are successful is that you don't have to brag about it. Sad little boy....now run along and watch all your unc-cheat replays and clamor about how much of an internet bad ass you are. Freaking clown.... Oh... and I'm cruising on my yacht down to the Bahamas for Christmas in the sun. Picked up several Victoria's Secret models passing through Charleston for the trip. I'd send pics but I'm not sure the mods here would appreciate that. Enjoy your "world's biggest media" company job working from home. Damn boy, if you gonna lie at least lie good. What damn joke you are.

No bragging, but I thought I'd pass it along since you keep telling me to run in traffic, also believed you told me to lick something, and now to clean windows. You know, I think I should watch the last 2 UNC/State games, good choice! I'm a freaking clown now! I'm moving up! First, uneducated, then punk, now clown! Old man has some jokes! Victora Secret? I pegged you more of a Golden Girls type. Yep, they are the largest media company in the world! LOL. I love making you madddddddddddddddddddddd

Last edited:
To both of you, STOP! I have more important things to do than referee this. It’s a beautiful day outside in NC, go outside and enjoy it. Think about what each are saying. I will pause this thread now to give each of you time to get back on topic.

I cannot wait to see our No. 13 North Carolina match up with No. 5 Texas A&M. First major bowl game in more than 70 years. The Orange Bowl will be held on Jan. 2 at 8pm.

Mack is back

To both of you, STOP! I have more important things to do than referee this. It’s a beautiful day outside in NC, go outside and enjoy it. Think about what each are saying. I will pause this thread now to give each of you time to get back on topic.

Good Morning! Would love to get back on track and talk about the local kids and their success instead of hearsay and baseless accusations of drug use, failed grades etc. Congrats to the local kids for making the Orange Bowl! 🍊🍊

:cool::cool::cool: Scoreboard.

Congrats! First win in 3 years! Now, win every game for the next 20 years and you'll be competitive in the rivalry!

89-31....Scoreboard

UNC leads in football at a clip of 68-36

UNC leads in basketball at a clip of 160-79

Lotta catching up to do!

See you in a month! And see you next year in football when Sam goes 3-0 against State.

Last edited:
Congrats! First win in 3 years! Now, win every game for the next 20 years and you'll be competitive in the rivalry!

89-31....Scoreboard

UNC leads in football at a clip of 68-36

UNC leads in basketball at a clip of 160-79

Lotta catching up to do!

See you in a month! And see you next year in football when Sam goes 3-0 against State.

Always with the history lesson.... How many of those 68 were in the "modern era?" LOL...so sensitive. Yeah..... not worried about next year in football at all. Lot's of stuff going to happen between now and August. LOTS. Stay tuned my friend...stay tuned. You know how you catch up? One game at a time. As far as last night goes... the holes have been the most overrated team in the last four years and this year is no different. You can see the trademark of unc-cheat on display last night: no work ethic, laziness, lack of cohesiveness, lack of leadership and most of all, expecting to win because you wear the baby blue. Again, nothing epitomizes the "trophy for all" generation like a unc-cheat fan. Now enjoy another sub .500 season in basketball. And get ready..... good things are going to be happening for non-unc-cheat fans in the coming months!

Always with the history lesson.... How many of those 68 were in the "modern era?" LOL...so sensitive. Yeah..... not worried about next year in football at all. Lot's of stuff going to happen between now and August. LOTS. Stay tuned my friend...stay tuned. You know how you catch up? One game at a time. As far as last night goes... the holes have been the most overrated team in the last four years and this year is no different. You can see the trademark of unc-cheat on display last night: no work ethic, laziness, lack of cohesiveness, lack of leadership and most of all, expecting to win because you wear the baby blue. Again, nothing epitomizes the "trophy for all" generation like a unc-cheat fan. Now enjoy another sub .500 season in basketball. And get ready..... good things are going to be happening for non-unc-cheat fans in the coming months!

Love history!

Roy Williams is now 37-5 all-time against N.C. State At UNC, Williams is now 32-5 against the Wolfpack.

Last title for $tate- 1983

Last title for UNC- 2017

Can't wait to stay tuned! UNC bringing in a top 15 class, 8 starters on D returning, entire O-line, Sam, Brown, Simmons, Beau, Rose, Downs out wide! Gonna be fun in year 3 under Mack!

I've enjoyed 2 final fours the last past 4 years in hoops and a orange bowl in football!!!! How many orange bowls and final fours do your guys have??? The big goose egg!

What is a ram to a wolf?

4 Star 2022 OLB out of Shelby High School, Malaki Hamrick, will announce his decision on April 29th, 2021. Has offers from UNC, Notre Dame, Ohio State among many others. Had 129 tackles, 39 tfl and 19 sacks last year. Heavy UNC lean.

If any of you want to continue to post on this board, leave the accusations and threats off this board. You are more welcome to talk college sports but leave this other stuff off here!

Lack of IQ? Dude, you bring nothing of substance on this board. Just political talk and ABC talking points. Go drink you some V8 and reminisce about 1983 and the good ole days for State. Dude up here talking about drugs and frat houses. LMAO. Little punk? I’ll knock your old ass out like a bag of dirt.

Question- What’s a ram to a wolf?

Answer- 89-31

Sam Howell “ they’re lucky it wasn’t worse”
The Old Fart must've forgot about Duke was part of the scandal too!!! By the way, Chris Washburn wants his number!!!!!

Always State fans throwing accusations at UNC. Nothing better else to do in their lives than to try and stir the pot. If you guys would put as much effort into your program as you do worrying about UNC's you might actually start to compete a little more.

#goheels
#chapway

"What is a ram to a wolf?"

Dinner.

Sorry to offend. I keep forgetting this is a unc board as well as a high school board. Can't have anyone questioning unc-cheat! May conflict with associations with TOS......

"What is a ram to a wolf?"

Dinner.

Sorry to offend. I keep forgetting this is a unc board as well as a high school board. Can't have anyone questioning unc-cheat! May conflict with associations with TOS......
I see you like to call UNC "CHEAT'" all the time, how about if we just ca STATE, NC POT HEADS, NC STEAL PEOPLE STUFF, OR NC WOMEN ABUSERS. Do you think that those names sound kosher to you? You don't hear UNC people saying things like that because it's irrelevant on a HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL BOARD!!!!,but you seem to think it's ok to call UNC out of it's name with no remorse. Carolina no doubt hasn't been squeaky clean, no school has ESPECIALLY NC State. Your boys resume make the Heels look like a JV Team. You like to rag on the Carolina coaches, what about the State coaches, Norm Sloan, Jimmy V, Chuck D'amato, Tom O'brien, and Mark Gottfried, what make you think these coaches don't have dirt on their hands??? If you gonna talk about somebody's kitchen, make sure yours is CLEAN TOO!!!!

If any of you want to continue to post on this board, leave the accusations and threats off this board. You are more welcome to talk college sports but leave this other stuff off here!
Y’all totally disregarded Ms. Deana’s message. This post has gone to ***t.

I’ve never been big on Stars as the potential of how good the team will be, or how players will perform at the next levels . The Heels had a total of 12, 4 ⭐️ out of the class of 2017-18. Very few have had meaningful reps. The 3 ⭐️ have out performed. The majority of the starters, on both sides of the ball are 3 Stars. Everybody has a shot. I love college football.

Last edited:
I’ve never been big on Stars as the potential of how good the team will be, or how players will perform at the next levels . The Heels had a total of 12, 4 ⭐ out of the class of 2017-18. Very few have had meaningful reps. The 3 ⭐ have out performed. The majority of the starters, on both sides of the ball are 3 Stars. Everybody has a shot. I love college football.

Coaching is a big part of it too, which you know. And the rankings can differ depending on which site you look at, and they’re a ton of them. UNC has seen a lot from their young 4* kids under Mack 2.0. Conley, Howell, Khafre, Pinder, Murphy and Evans as he continues to learn his new position. The 2021 is the best recruiting class in UNC history on paper — we’ll see what the end result looks like because this is the class that makes or breaks Mack’s second tenure.

Reactions: nepsy7
:cool::cool::cool: Scoreboard.

Unfortunately NC state did not win that game. In fact ...They lost by a TON!!. Its clear now that it was the most rigged game in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD. The refs, the ACC, the " Fake" news and the NCAA are conspiring to make Roy Williams and the TarHeels look bad. SAD!!

We must call out the military today and have them all arrested and sent to GITMO!! Then we will re-run the game and we will win again BY A TON!! Justice will prevail and we will not quit until all Tarheel points have been counted.

WWG1WGA!!! PATRIOTS MUST RISE UP.

Unfortunately NC state did not win that game. In fact ...They lost by a TON!!. Its clear now that it was the most rigged game in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD. The refs, the ACC, the " Fake" news and the NCAA are conspiring to make Roy Williams and the TarHeels look bad. SAD!!

We must call out the military today and have them all arrested and sent to GITMO!! Then we will re-run the game and we will win again BY A TON!! Justice will prevail and we will not quit until all Tarheel points have been counted.

WWG1WGA!!! PATRIOTS MUST RISE UP.

Just amazing how silly that sounds but as we all know in another situation it is reality or altered reality depending on how you digest it.

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
Love when I hear this stuff from fans. Yup...look out for #1. Want to know why?? Take a look at D'eriq King tonight. Tears up knee while playing in the Cheez it Bowl.

but King already said a few days ago he was coming back next year so you can see why he was playing . I agree with you. If you are not playing in the playoffs and you are trying to get drafted a bowl game isn’t going to mean much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT