ADVERTISEMENT

Mack is Back Part 2

Just missed on that reverse to Dazz as well. Peaked at next years schedule. They will be favored in every game but one. They get a win in South Bend in late October it could be real interesting.

UNC returns 19 of the 22 starters from last night. 1 is the Tight End who they'll replace with a 4* kid. They'll get back Duck (who was their best CB last year) and pair him with Grimes (true frosh) who just balled out last night. So 19 of 22 back plus Bingley Jones who didn't play this year and then add in 12 4 star/5 star kids with the incoming class.

Like Mack said after the game, "we're about to be really good."

If it’s any consolation for the Wolfpack. They have a pure stud coming in a QB (Aaron McLaughlin) 6’5” 235 lb. I was shocked they were able to pull it off. I thought Bama would flip him. He’ll definitely be the next big thing.

Is that Palmieri's kid?

Reactions: nepsy7
Yep. Him and his mom are best friends with Tony Grimes and his parents. I thought we had a good shot with him but landing both him and Gunner would be massive.

Eq-8kxhXEAEtLHd.jpg

This is a good pick up. Really liked Chandler. Hope Chandler has a great year for the Heels. Guess the mods didn’t like my screenshot of what the Volquest guy said when we were talking about it last week. It got the axe it’s gone.

Has elite speed, which I love. Needed an experienced guy to go along with the youngins.

Reactions: UNC91
What does it say about the running backs coming back next year.I don’t think they looked that bad in the Orange bowl.

Well the starter isn't even on scholarship. Chandler will take over the lead role with a mixture of Edmonds/Jones/Green/Hood. Personally, I think Chandler/Hood/Edmonds are the best 3 on the roster but not sure how much they'll rely on true freshman early in the season.

Saw UNC preseason number 7. I know its early, but cant remember when UNC was picked this high. Love the Chandler pick up, he will provide great leadership to the young grasshoppers coming in

Saw UNC preseason number 7. I know its early, but cant remember when UNC was picked this high. Love the Chandler pick up, he will provide great leadership to the young grasshoppers coming in

Chandler ranks 5th in UT history in all purpose yards with 3,245 yards.

Colby Smith from Rockingham County high just decommitted from Tenn.

I was going to ask you a few weeks ago if you thought UNC might want him. The Volquest guys were saying TN was done after the 1st signing period and would try to fill the rest of the spots with transfers.

I was going to ask you a few weeks ago if you thought UNC might want him. The Volquest guys were saying TN was done after the 1st signing period and would try to fill the rest of the spots with transfers.

We cooled off on him late, word is Auburn.

Sounds like it’s getting really ugly in Knoxville. I hate the idea of paying players, but getting it into the light can help. UT isn’t alone and hasn’t been for a long time.

Sounds like it’s getting really ugly in Knoxville. I hate the idea of paying players, but getting it into the light can help. UT isn’t alone and hasn’t been for a long time.

Think Fulmer is part of the problem. Look at how he became AD. Always around practice. UT self investigated itself for a reason. Not to pay a buyout. If the NCAA would of came and looked what could they of done. Just do what other schools have done when the NCAA came looking at them. Don’t give them anything.

Forgot about him.
This is what Austin Price said on Volquest.

“I’m told Eric Gray, Henry, Crouch and Darnell have all expressed an interest to enter the portal. We will see if they end up there but I think it’s a real possibility at this point.”

This is what Austin Price said on Volquest.

“I’m told Eric Gray, Henry, Crouch and Darnell have all expressed an interest to enter the portal. We will see if they end up there but I think it’s a real possibility at this point.”

Reading up on it now. Sounds like Pruitt went to Charlotte to talk to his parents and then he came back to Tenn and watched the title game over at Pruitt's house, and then all this happened. UNC is set at ILB, though, so I don't know if he'd want to come here. I've seen him rush a few times and would love to put him outside. Can he cover?

Reading up on it now. Sounds like Pruitt went to Charlotte to talk to his parents and then he came back to Tenn and watched the title game over at Pruitt's house, and then all this happened. UNC is set at ILB, though, so I don't know if he'd want to come here. I've seen him rush a few times and would love to put him outside. Can he cover?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT