ADVERTISEMENT

Mack is Back Part 2

I know Marquise Williams is in the process of starting his coaching career. I believe he would be a hot candidate. Especially when it comes to recruiting. Have you heard anything about him coming on board?

So, I am curious. Which one of the early enrollees has looked the best this spring?? Who is gonna have the most impact next year?

So, I am curious. Which one of the early enrollees has looked the best this spring?? Who is gonna have the most impact next year?

They say Ritzie, RaRa, Silver and Power are doing well and acclimating nicely. I think Edmonds is going to turn some heads when he gets up there in a few months.

I think Ritzie, RaRa and Silver will have the most impact next year. Hood and Edmonds are the wild cards.

They say Ritzie, RaRa, Silver and Power are doing well and acclimating nicely. I think Edmonds is going to turn some heads when he gets up there in a few months.

I think Ritzie, RaRa and Silver will have the most impact next year. Hood and Edmonds are the wild cards.
You might be getting a 2021 DT.

Yeah, I think Evans is the key there. They need the speed edge guy. He has the athleticism.

Funny to read the UNC boards. Already trying to figure out how many Natty's they will have and counting All pros for Echols and Ra Ra.

I'll never understand them. I used to think they were just fooling around -- sadly, they're really expecting multiple natty's from this class. Regardless, I'm just really excited about watching home-grown talent in Chapel Hill again.

I'll never understand them. I used to think they were just fooling around -- sadly, they're really expecting multiple natty's from this class. Regardless, I'm just really excited about watching home-grown talent in Chapel Hill again.
Same. Makes it so much easier to follow because we actually have known more of these kids because they’ve played in NC.

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
Wright has had a good spring at TN from what I have read. Wish Washington hadn’t got into trouble and had to miss spring ball. Really looking forward to see what Marley can do.

Power Echols and RaRa are going to be the best linebacker tandem in college football. Wow what a duo out there yesterday

Reactions: UNC91
The more realistic hopes are the heels should dominate the Coastal the next 5 years and give Clemson a run for their money in the ACC title game. Consistency is key. Have to bring it every week and cut out the losses to the UVAs and FSUs

If I am a Tar Heel fan I take 2 things away from Sat.

- Physically they look ready to compete at a top 10- 15 level. Rihtzie and Silver look ready to contribute now. Think that's huge. Their biggest issue has been physicality on both lines.

- I think Hood could end up playing a very big role. Nice compliment to the Tennessee kid. He has more explosiveness and wiggle than I thought. Clearly he is a load. He is more athletic than Elijah Hood and just as big.

If I am a Tar Heel fan I take 2 things away from Sat.

- Physically they look ready to compete at a top 10- 15 level. Rihtzie and Silver look ready to contribute now. Think that's huge. Their biggest issue has been physicality on both lines.

- I think Hood could end up playing a very big role. Nice compliment to the Tennessee kid. He has more explosiveness and wiggle than I thought. Clearly he is a load. He is more athletic than Elijah Hood and just as big.
You are drinking a lot of Kool Aid! I will say this the OL looks the best it has been in some time.

And there is a good chance that a prayer could be answered under touchdown Jesus. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT