ADVERTISEMENT

Mack is Back Part 2

I'm certain the Heels will win at least two, maybe three Natty's with the squad they are building... of course this has been said for 20+ years...... you know how I know that's a fact...I've been living in NC for 47 years. The "Heels" always have the best recruits coming in.... had Wake not shit the bed they'd had lost to a less than mediocre team. What you saw tonight was, once again, the Heels playing a ranked opponent on National TV doing what they always do. LOSE. Talk shit all you want about NCSU... It's fine.... y'all won the last two years. You think that with all that "top talent" in Chapel Hill sooner or later it'd pay off. The only time it did was when your team was put on probation. Giving up 500 yards of offense and not doing shit in the last 3 quarters isn't a "team on the rise." Get all the recruits you want. Once they say they are interested in attending UNC they gain 1 -2 stars... FACT. When they get there... they fizzle. Same old story as the last time Mack was here. How many bowl games did they win? How many ACC Titles? Yeah...... good game.... LMAO...... Oh... good job with the SJW messaging... maybe they should practice more on stopping the same three plays that ND ran rather than worrying about politics. Typical Chapel Hill mindset. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of condescending smug know it alls if you ask me. Enjoy the bowl game in Charlotte.... it's about all you are ever going to see.

Reactions: eastern
Just saw this stat....

The Irish defensive starters consist of 9 seniors / grad students, 1 junior and 1 sophomore. They have played in a combined 342 career games. Crazy.

Its a defense that has gotten better as the year has progressed. I was nervous when Hamilton went out for targeting as he is a difference maker but they never blinked. Lea is a dynamite DC and they were able to shut the run down and get pressure on Howell with 4.

I think the UNC season comes down to the Miami game. They really need a signature win to keep the momentum going into next year.

I'm certain the Heels will win at least two, maybe three Natty's with the squad they are building... of course this has been said for 20+ years...... you know how I know that's a fact...I've been living in NC for 47 years. The "Heels" always have the best recruits coming in.... had Wake not shit the bed they'd had lost to a less than mediocre team. What you saw tonight was, once again, the Heels playing a ranked opponent on National TV doing what they always do. LOSE. Talk shit all you want about NCSU... It's fine.... y'all won the last two years. You think that with all that "top talent" in Chapel Hill sooner or later it'd pay off. The only time it did was when your team was put on probation. Giving up 500 yards of offense and not doing shit in the last 3 quarters isn't a "team on the rise." Get all the recruits you want. Once they say they are interested in attending UNC they gain 1 -2 stars... FACT. When they get there... they fizzle. Same old story as the last time Mack was here. How many bowl games did they win? How many ACC Titles? Yeah...... good game.... LMAO...... Oh... good job with the SJW messaging... maybe they should practice more on stopping the same three plays that ND ran rather than worrying about politics. Typical Chapel Hill mindset. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of condescending smug know it alls if you ask me. Enjoy the bowl game in Charlotte.... it's about all you are ever going to see.
You're up in here talking smack about the Heels, What have the WOLF SACK won in any sport in the last 30 years and Bass Fishing don't count!!!!

Reactions: UNC91

man I love this dude, also, not reading that novel. Congrats on beating mighty Liberty last week. DD is in year like 8 and your fans were yelling overrated to liberty, man, must be proud. I’m certain your program will remain at the bottom in every sport, because that is just who you are. I’m also certain both Roy and Mack will continue to beat the ever living shit out state. Stay in your lane old man. 89-31 the last two years, ouch!

Its a defense that has gotten better as the year has progressed. I was nervous when Hamilton went out for targeting as he is a difference maker but they never blinked. Lea is a dynamite DC and they were able to shut the run down and get pressure on Howell with 4.

I think the UNC season comes down to the Miami game. They really need a signature win to keep the momentum going into next year.

Plenty of momentum going into next year as they return a ton of youngins plus a ton of NC talent coming in that wanted to play for a hall of fame coach and not that dumbass in Raleigh that has about the same enthusiasm as my 98-year old grand mother. Kids yelling overrated at Liberty last week, LMAOOOO.

But really, geezer, how many ass whoopings from UNC did it take to get you this mad? Speaking of politics, why don’t you go spill your idiocy over on the politics page, of a football forum, like usual. You have no high school and your college team sucks. Go to the lodge with your elder brethren and leave the sports talk to the real dudes.

But really, geezer, how many ass whoopings from UNC did it take to get you this mad? Speaking of politics, why don’t you go spill your idiocy over on the politics page, of a football forum, like usual. You have no high school and your college team sucks. Go to the lodge with your elder brethren and leave the sports talk to the real dudes.

Yeah.... just like a degree from unc...... you can't bring any substance. You have routinely failed to acknowledge facts. I said that unc has beaten NCSU the last two years. Guess who hasn't been proven to have provided fake classes, tutors doing work and countless other violations and not won a damn thing??? It's hilarious to see the smug condescending TYPICAL Wal-Mart unc fan mouthing off. Hell, you epitomize the entire unc persona. Keep it up! As long as you and your ilk act like this it makes it funnier to laugh when you consistently fall flat on your self owning asses.

Hahahha wow put the bottle down. That rant was hilarious but false hah

Yeah.... just like a degree from unc...... you can't bring any substance. You have routinely failed to acknowledge facts. I said that unc has beaten NCSU the last two years. Guess who hasn't been proven to have provided fake classes, tutors doing work and countless other violations and not won a damn thing??? It's hilarious to see the smug condescending TYPICAL Wal-Mart unc fan mouthing off. Hell, you epitomize the entire unc persona. Keep it up! As long as you and your ilk act like this it makes it funnier to laugh when you consistently fall flat on your self owning asses.

Any substance? Dude, no one is talking about national championships, no one. I merely am excited to have UNC playing kids from the great state of NC. I’m cool with winning 8-9 maybe even a 10 win season every now and then. You obviously are confusing people on here with your buddies from back in the day. I’m far from smug or arrogant, so it would be nice if you could direct that nonsense to someone that better fits the description. I have several friends that played for State that I rooted for — Julian Williams, Josh Taylor and Bray’Lon Cherry to name a few. And I rooted for them because they were in state kids, and they were good solid people. So you can talk your junk, the same junk over and over and over again about smug wal mart fans all you want, if that makes you feel better. I don’t have high expectations for UNC football, so I think your hatred rhetoric is better suited for a different group and not this one. Go Heels!

Another good candidate for the Heels would be Chadwell at Coastal Carolina also. They were picked to finish last in their conference. They’re ranked #20. Pretty impressive.

Any substance? Dude, no one is talking about national championships, no one. I merely am excited to have UNC playing kids from the great state of NC. I’m cool with winning 8-9 maybe even a 10 win season every now and then. You obviously are confusing people on here with your buddies from back in the day. I’m far from smug or arrogant, so it would be nice if you could direct that nonsense to someone that better fits the description. I have several friends that played for State that I rooted for — Julian Williams, Josh Taylor and Bray’Lon Cherry to name a few. And I rooted for them because they were in state kids, and they were good solid people. So you can talk your junk, the same junk over and over and over again about smug wal mart fans all you want, if that makes you feel better. I don’t have high expectations for UNC football, so I think your hatred rhetoric is better suited for a different group and not this one. Go Heels!

Exactly right. I enjoy watching the home grown kids play and have always wondered what would happen if one school started to build the fence like a OSU, CLEMSON, Bama situation. I hope they can develop into a 10 win type program. Think it would be very cool.

Exactly right. I enjoy watching the home grown kids play and have always wondered what would happen if one school started to build the fence like a OSU, CLEMSON, Bama situation. I hope they can develop into a 10 win type program. Think it would be very cool.

Just don’t understand this dudes goal on here. Like man, it’s UNC football, it ain’t that serious. Heels are two years removed from a 2-win season and had the ball across the 50 late in the 4Q with a chance to tie the game against the #2 team in the country and he acts like we just got beat by a D3 school.

Talent will be there starting next year to start making some noise. We’ll see if they can coach them up.

Congrats to ND on the win Friday. Very good team and probably Kelly's best. They have a ton of upperclassmen playing which is what you would perfer. They should give Clemson fits again.

I love where Mack has this team right now. We had as many as 6 true freshman on the field playing defense against the #2 in the country. I look forward to making the trip to South Bend again next year.

Newbie Bears where's U's been hiding @ We's kept calling an's asking U's 2's come out and gossip but U's hide's from U's. Go Bears and TarHeels oh's Eyes almost forgets We's going 4's 5 straight N's Friday night but no sets 4's U this game.PAY,PAY,PAY.

2014last time Da bears has any hardware, and's We's going 4's 5 straight, and's if We's win Friday night Eyes will let U's 's updated Hardware. Go Bears 2014 Longgggggggggggggggggggggggg, time ago

Gonna be a tall task. Don’t like the matchup with their mobile QB and our defense but maybe we can score more than them. Shot at the Orange Bowl in year 2, pretty cool.

Miami gonna score but unlike against ND I think they can run the ball and limit possessions. Miami really banged up in the DL.

Miami gonna score but unlike against ND I think they can run the ball and limit possessions. Miami really banged up in the DL.

Yea they've given up some yardage on the ground this year. Need a steady dose of 8 & 25 and hopefully wear them down in the 2nd half. Can't lose the turnover battle in a game like this, gotta take care of the rock.

Yea they've given up some yardage on the ground this year. Need a steady dose of 8 & 25 and hopefully wear them down in the 2nd half. Can't lose the turnover battle in a game like this, gotta take care of the rock.

Circa opens Canes -3. Thought it might be a bit more than that.

Saw that State will lose Mcneil and UNC may lose Brown and Williams. Lot of our D recruits are coming in early so hopefully they'll prove they need to be on the field because this current D ain't it. Would love to see Silver, Ritzie, RaRa, Echols out there week 1.

Reactions: nepsy7
Saw that State will lose Mcneil and UNC may lose Brown and Williams. Lot of our D recruits are coming in early so hopefully they'll prove they need to be on the field because this current D ain't it. Would love to see Silver, Ritzie, RaRa, Echols out there week 1.

Heard William's was going to state for his senior year. I really hope he does, would love to see him get 80 percent of the touches running the ball.

What's going with the Vols? 5 decommits in 2 weeks?
Have to make room. Lewis was a long shot. The TE that just de committed hurts. Guarantano is terrible for a 5th year Senior.Tee Martin is interviewing for the South Alabama job. Pruitt didn’t manage the QBs good at all this year. Should of had Bailey ready.

Have to make room. Lewis was a long shot. The TE that just de committed hurts. Guarantano is terrible for a 5th year Senior.Tee Martin is interviewing for the South Alabama job. Pruitt didn’t manage the QBs good at all this year. Should of had Bailey ready.

Ya'll expected to lose anymore? Tee Martin is a pretty good recruiter, I'm sure a few might decommit if he leaves. Yea, Bailey needs to get the rest of the snaps this year and get some good experience for next year.

Ya'll expected to lose anymore? Tee Martin is a pretty good recruiter, I'm sure a few might decommit if he leaves. Yea, Bailey needs to get the rest of the snaps this year and get some good experience for next year.
Hoping Jay Graham stays. Him and Beamer are pretty good friends. Think about the Vols season since the 2nd half of the Georgia game. Up 21-17 at the half and it’s been downhill since. JG has been awful. Bailey and Shrout are getting the QBs snaps the last 2 games. Interested to see Kaidon Salter from Texas next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT