ADVERTISEMENT

MA Bears at Eastern Randolph

I vote for going to the Roadhouse
I vote Bears go down and win next Friday D playing lights out Offense can score with anyone I've watched film this weekend online I don't see no super hero's the gloves are fixing to come off hell if you want dang shitty meal go to chicken place in Robbins about 30 minutes down the road hell don't even sell beer dry town of course I know all about that area my family members lived there for years I fished the deep river there in moore County below Ashboro for several years in Bennet NC outside Robbins I've attended NHRA races at Rockingham in Richmond Co now if you want to talk tough Football they are it

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
I vote Bears go down and win next Friday D playing lights out Offense can score with anyone I've watched film this weekend online I don't see no super hero's the gloves are fixing to come off hell if you want dang shitty meal go to chicken place in Robbins about 30 minutes down the road hell don't even sell beer dry town of course I know all about that area my family members lived there for years I fished the deep river there in moore County below Ashboro for several years in Bennet NC outside Robbins I've attended NHRA races at Rockingham in Richmond Co now if you want to talk tough Football they are it
I might have said ER doesn’t have any “super heroes”…
They will show up to play though. Didn’t think anybody had any film on ER? And Bennett’s in Chatham but I guess it’s close enough to Moore county where North Moore plays, in Robbins, near Chicken Hut, which is a pretty good ways from Ramseur…
As far as dry town, both Asheboro and Ramseur have alcohol however Randolph county itself is dry. Not sure why alcohol being served makes for a better high school football team but ok.
Finally be careful coming down next Friday and Happy Thanksgiving.

I doubt if you have ever read many of my posts before this week TD but I, myself, may on occasion enjoy picking on people…
Sadly some folks don’t always get it…
But that’s what makes for an interesting world ain’t it?
I do read most of them when I get on here but until last week I have not posted much. Posted more Friday night than I have all year. But the posts I have read are kinda funny sometimes. I have watched some posts every week but only 4 or 5 games and they are the top 5 matchups. And it is a 100% interesting world ! !

Reactions: thekidd12
I do read most of them when I get on here but until last week I have not posted much. Posted more Friday night than I have all year. But the posts I have read are kinda funny sometimes. I have watched some posts every week but only 4 or 5 games and they are the top 5 matchups. 100% an interesting world ! !
Up until this year, I start about 3 threads and many posts every week. It just wore me out mentally so I gave it up mostly this year.

Y’all post about not knowing about ER. Looked at numbers on previous threads. Robbinsville/ER 498. Mountain Heritage/ER 216. Orange/blue/ER 70 (bolstered in number by buzz making comments that were responded to) think PG/ER game was 25. ER/West Stanly had 4 😂
After each one, I think I’m right, Chute Boxe Hero did an extensive recap of who made the plays for each team, usually with length of said plays. Man is an excellent reporter who doesn’t get paid for it.
In other words the gist on Eastern Randolph is mostly on these forums it’s just that no one has been interested in it until this past month.

Y’all post about not knowing about ER. Looked at numbers on previous threads. Robbinsville/ER 498. Mountain Heritage/ER 216. Orange/blue/ER 70 (bolstered in number by buzz making comments that were responded to) think PG/ER game was 25. ER/West Stanly had 4 😂
After each one, I think I’m right, Chute Boxe Hero did an extensive recap of who made the plays for each team, usually with length of said plays. Man is an excellent reporter who doesn’t get paid for it.
In other words the gist on Eastern Randolph is mostly on these forums it’s just that no one has been interested in it until this past month.
That is because ER really has very little history playing teams in 1A. No rivalries. But after knocking off the best of the best from the mountains they definitely know who you are.

Mount Airy games always start at 7:30 with pregame on the radio at 7;00 pm. I noticed the brackets have the MA vs ER game starting at 7:00 pm. Is that game time correct ? That is the only game of the 2 east & 2 west that shows a start time. No North Moore vs Rosewood shows 7:30

Last edited:
As the voice of the Bears says on the radio after every game.....only stat that matters is that score board! daaaa......Bears!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is some scoring stats just for fun don't be an a hole bc I posted this. Scoreboard end of the night only one that counts.
Season

MA- PF 688 PA 88
ER - PF 451 PA 174
Playoffs
MA -PF 158 PA 7
ER - PF 57 PA 38 (ER played one less game.)

Kidd: just curious-did opening Wheatmore & PG take away from you guys??
PG yes. They are basically half of what used to be Eastern Randolph. Wheatmore no. They are located in the Trinity area 40 minutes away. Charter in Asheboro hurt in other sports, especially baseball, but that’s for another thread that only a few contribute to…

Maybe one day we'll wise up to the charter game and stop supporting it.

Only a matter of time until they hit rural areas hard, especially if we allow nonsensical misinformation about our schools to be spread.

Last edited:
Maybe one day we'll wise up to the charter game and stop supporting it.

Only a matter of time until they hit rural areas hard, especially if we allow nonsensical misinformation about our schools to be spread.
Honestly Eastern Randolph is rural. Cow pastures right beside baseball field. A few posters who have never set foot in Randolph county have painted an unrealistic picture of where the school is located.

I know the area it's in. Not saying it isn't rural. Just saying charters really haven't hit rural areas hard yet. Most right now seem to be concentrated in metro areas.

Charter killed asheboro high. I remember watching 2a/3a ER teams that were freaking dominant
Now now…
This dude named Purple something never even heard of Eastern Randolph…
Might have said they struggled mightily in 2A…
🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Mhsneer
Honestly Eastern Randolph is rural. Cow pastures right beside baseball field. A few posters who have never set foot in Randolph county have painted an unrealistic picture of where the school is located.
Definitely felt like the middle of nowhere 😊

• Haha
Here is some scoring stats just for fun don't be an a hole bc I posted this. Scoreboard end of the night only one that counts.
Season

MA- PF 688 PA 88
ER - PF 451 PA 174
Playoffs
MA -PF 158 PA 7
ER - PF 57 PA 38 (ER played one less game.)
But if they had played that one game, these ER guys would tell you the PF them would be equal because they would have scored 100 that first game.

But if they had played that one game, these ER guys would tell you the PF them would be equal because they would have scored 100 that first game.
Ok we probably wouldn’t say that. Probably think it. Probably wouldn’t type it…👍

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Legalized segregation

Exactly. Which is why it's not been too prevalent in rural areas yet. Money is also a factor. But with this new age attack on public schools driven by nonsense, lies, and misinformation they'll start popping up in some rural areas more than they are. Many of the ones that do exist in rural areas are there for the reason you say.

ER has played a loaded schedule. MA only played one good team this year.
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT