ADVERTISEMENT

MA Bears at Eastern Randolph

Oh dear Lord. Hear we go again. Let ‘EM know Chute. You’re like the Randolph county Guy Fieri.
Guys those other posts where y’all picked against ER or got on a tangent about how your teams have given up no points and held all opponents to negative yardage Chute told everybody where food was. I’m sure he will do it again though because we polite down this way. For the most part anyway. 😀
Kidd, if you ever see me walk into the stadium with frosted tips and a frosted goatee, do me a favor......Confiscate my fan card and ban me from the premises.

In. Y'all talk about the sizzler
Unfortunately, there's not much (besides your standard fast-food variety). Normally, I would recommend Ramseur Country Diner but that place closes at 3:00 now. It's the best place in Ramseur.

If you like good burgers, hot dogs, and milkshakes, I highly recommend Shortstops.

There's also Burrito Brothers and Mona Lisa. Burrito Brothers is your standard Mexican fare. Mona Lisa is an Italian place. IMO, they have pretty good food. However, that place stinks (literally).

Does Eastern have a good band? Mt Airy has a pretty decent but very small band. On Saturday's when I go to the Lenoir Rhyne games I go early and then stay in my seat during halftime because their band is great. Maybe not Winston Salem State great but getting closer every year.
It's okay. It's also decent but very small. Sound could be a lot stronger.

Reactions: thekidd12
Do any of you guys from Eastern, especially you older ones, with no relationship to any kid or coach on the field, find yourself really wanting your team to win just so the season does not end? LOL
Sometimes I think about why do I like this game so much? The kids playing are not my relatives, the coaches are not my family?

Last night at Mt Airy, some of us were tailgating with some really good stewed beef. A fellow from out of town was walking by, kind of like not sure where to go. I say hello and ask if I can help, thinking he might be from Hayesville.

LOL Not Hayesville but rather just a fan from Stanley County whom drove up to see the game. He asked if I knew where New London was. Boy were we both set back when I asked him if he knew where Oakboro was.
He joined us for some stew and he sat with us for the game.

I think that is what I like about it.

Do any of you guys from Eastern, especially you older ones, with no relationship to any kid or coach on the field, find yourself really wanting your team to win just so the season does not end? LOL
Sometimes I think about why do I like this game so much? The kids playing are not my relatives, the coaches are not my family?

Last night at Mt Airy, some of us were tailgating with some really good stewed beef. A fellow from out of town was walking by, kind of like not sure where to go. I say hello and ask if I can help, thinking he might be from Hayesville.

LOL Not Hayesville but rather just a fan from Stanley County whom drove up to see the game. He asked if I knew where New London was. Boy were we both set back when I asked him if he knew where Oakboro was.

He said he was coming to the flatlands Friday night.

I'm that way all the time. I'm just a guy who grew up playing sports and just a huge football fan. Of course, being from ER, the season over would mean the start of basketball. At ER, basketball is referred to as "intermission".

Nah truthfully, and I think Chute is same way, I just follow next sport. There’s only one SC every year in each sport. Everybody ends on a loss. At smaller schools like ours, and yes I realize ER on larger size for 1A, most athletes play at least two sports. I go to some basketball games and EVERY baseball game. Ain’t much else to do around here anyway 😂

I'm that way all the time. I'm just a guy who grew up playing sports and just a huge football fan. Of course, being from ER, the season over would mean the start of basketball. At ER, basketball is referred to as "intermission".
Man you love basketball! And I spoke for you too!!! There’s always baseball. It’s even good at PG sometimes 😂

Hey guys, outsider looking in. I must say I’m a little disappointed. 3 pages so far and this thread has been a little too civil.

Since us people in Tarboro don’t have any posters in the east to go back and forth with, we depend on y’all to keep us entertained. I need to see some mud thrown soon!

Hey guys, outsider looking in. I must say I’m a little disappointed. 3 pages so far and this thread has been a little too civil.

Since us people in Tarboro don’t have any posters in the east to go back and forth with, we depend on y’all to keep us entertained. I need to see some mud thrown soon!
WE DON’T KNOW HOW!!!
As buzz actually posted teenagers will decide Friday

Give it time.....

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT