ADVERTISEMENT

MA Bears at Eastern Randolph

Are you looking to eat in Ramseur proper? Or just outside of Ramseur?
Oh dear Lord. Hear we go again. Let ‘EM know Chute. You’re like the Randolph county Guy Fieri.
Guys those other posts where y’all picked against ER or got on a tangent about how your teams have given up no points and held all opponents to negative yardage Chute told everybody where food was. I’m sure he will do it again though because we polite down this way. For the most part anyway. 😀

I would suggest a couple of things:
1. Mt Airy not just play it one game at the time, they play it one PLAY at the time. Last night, mid way 2nd qt +/_, Mt Airy seemed to get a little unfocused. Coach called a time out and (LOL) had an attitude adjustment conversation with his team. They responded.

2. Mt Airy held Hayesville not just to 0 points, but also eight total yards offense. Lowest points in a lost prior to last night was 14, 7, 19, 21, and 9 for Hayesville. My takeaway is Mt Airy's defense is playing lights out. In 3 play off games they have allowed 7 points total.

3. In the last 9 games, Mt Airy defense has allowed just 21 points to be scored by the opponents and none more than 7.

4. Eastern Randolph is seeded Number 1 for a REASON. They are GOOD. Other than the lost to Eastern Alamance, they only had "one" 7 point win and "one" 3 point win. Every other game was multi score wins! And I believe, not sure but think, most if not all were against higher classification schools.

5. Eastern Randolph has averaged scoring 37.58 points per game ( I believe that is correct), so they can find the end zone like no one Mt Airy has played (except East Surry). Eastern will test Mt Airy's defense.

5. I know our friends from the near flatlands have shared their feelings about good eat places. But we would appreciate that kindness again, because eating is the next most important thing to Bears Football. My favorite would be good fried whole catfish.

1. Mt Airy not just play it one game at the time, they play it one PLAY at the time. Last night, mid way 2nd qt +/_, Mt Airy seemed to get a little unfocused. Coach called a time out and (LOL) had an attitude adjustment conversation with his team. They responded.

2. Mt Airy held Hayesville not just to 0 points, but also eight total yards offense. Lowest points in a lost prior to last night was 14, 7, 19, 21, and 9 for Hayesville. My takeaway is Mt Airy's defense is playing lights out. In 3 play off games they have allowed 7 points total.

3. In the last 9 games, Mt Airy defense has allowed just 21 points to be scored by the opponents and none more than 7.

4. Eastern Randolph is seeded Number 1 for a REASON. They are GOOD. Other than the lost to Eastern Alamance, they only had "one" 7 point win and "one" 3 point win. Every other game was multi score wins! And I believe, not sure but think, most if not all were against higher classification schools.

5. Eastern Randolph has averaged scoring 37.58 points per game ( I believe that is correct), so they can find the end zone like no one Mt Airy has played (except East Surry). Eastern will test Mt Airy's defense.

5. I know our friends from the near flatlands have shared their feelings about good eat places. But we would appreciate that kindness again, because eating is the next most important thing to Bears Football. My favorite would be good fried whole catfish.
MA scoring 50 game

I know the movie but I was hoping there might be one still around. Used to love the one that was here. Dang,had my hopes up.

Reactions: thekidd12
Should be a good game! ER learned some things about its football team last night. ER could have folded after that fumble but they didn’t they kept their head and finished the game.

Yes sir you are correct on several points. ER scoring average is exactly what you have. Also the first time they played anyone in 1A classification was Mountain Heritage in (technically) second round of playoffs.
As far as places to eat, Mhsneer has thrown out some pretty good ones in Asheboro, about 10 minutes away from HS. Ramseur itself is limited outside of Ramseur Diner as well as McDonalds, BK and BoJangles )which is almost always out of everything including chicken, WOW).

PS Best bet for fried catfish would be aforementioned American Roadhouse.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Yes sir you are correct on several points. ER scoring average is exactly what you have. Also the first time they played anyone in 1A classification was Mountain Heritage in (technically) second round of playoffs.
As far as places to eat, Mhsneer has thrown out some pretty good ones in Asheboro, about 10 minutes away from HS. Ramseur itself is limited outside of Ramseur Diner as well as McDonalds, BK and BoJangles )which is almost always out of everything including chicken, WOW).

PS Best bet for fried catfish would be aforementioned American Roadhouse.
Is it all owned by the Pugh’s?

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT