ADVERTISEMENT

MA Bears at Eastern Randolph

Legalized segregation
Lay people have no clue how true your statement is...or the fact that charter schools are PUBLIC schools funded by tax dollars. Traditional school districts MUST distribute annual funds to charters in addition to other city and county schools. Remember, the state funds a county's school system. If you have a city system like Asheboro, the state still funds one system for Randolph County, but the money is divided between two (there is a formula so it's not a 50/50 split). If there are three school systems like Catawba County (Hickory City and Newton-Conover), then the money is divided among the three, plus any charters...

No offense taken at all. I didn’t expect ER to beat Robbinsville but also knew a few things go the right way and it could happen. Expect the same thing this Friday. Could be a running clock or could be a tight one. If ER gets a key player back and he’s 100% that certainly won’t hurt. They just aren’t quite the same team without him. Hard running back is a linebacker prior to the injury but has done well filling in. Turnovers, penalties, thanksgiving hangover. All give a team that is a little disadvantaged a chance if it goes their way. Rain is another x factor that could help even the playing field. We’re easy going down here in the country. No offense usually taken. All in good fun. Best of luck to everyone. Cards fall where they may. It is what it is. And all that good stuff.
Apparently that’s not a popular attitude to have on here…
Can’t be laid back about football!!
My goodness man…
What are you thinking??? 😂

Reactions: msgtcody
Came across the state today and stopped by both Tarboro and North Moore. Both were selling Eastern Randolph merchandise in preparation for the big meeting Friday.
And here comes the bootleg stuff…
Only a matter of time I guess 🙄

Reactions: Swain97
And here comes the bootleg stuff…
Only a matter of time I guess 🙄
"Bootleg???" Well, dang, those shirts do say "Rudolph" and not "Randolph." I am a fan of J.K. Adkins, though. Know him from many years back. A good man. Also know the ER legend Donnie Baxter, also a good man...and North Moore grad.

Reactions: thekidd12
"Bootleg???" Well, dang, those shirts do say "Rudolph" and not "Randolph." I am a fan of J.K. Adkins, though. Know him from many years back. A good man. Also know the ER legend Donnie Baxter, also a good man...and North Moore grad.
Figured they had address on back as Ramsuer…
Dead giveaway right there.
Donnie coached 83 football team(first SC in school history).
Also coached 81 baseball that finished 2nd in 3A (previous best finish in school history in any sport) team had a mouthy SS though 😂

Thanks for analysis. Really. You forgot special teams. That’s a pretty big part of the game I think. Adams is a great RB. Put those numbers up all year against every team they played I believe. Unfortunately Robbinsville didn’t go undefeated I don’t believe. Occasionally the intangibles are the differences in outcomes. Last Friday the intangibles went ER’s way. So I believe final score was exactly what it should have been and not 13-17 points the other way.
I realize that, and you are correct, special teams is a huge part of the game. It no doubt cost us this very game..but that’s not my point. It was a generalization and again just my opinion.

It's a little over played at this point
Nah we going to keep it going for awhile I think. Seems like all one certain poster kept talking about last year was how ER was located in both an extremely flat and highly metropolitan area. Can’t remember exactly who that was but as a salute to him I think we should continue for awhile yet…👍

Reactions: sbbbfan
Metropolitan area. Hilarious. Who could that poster have been? Tune in. We have our best reporter working on that investigation.

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
I realize that, and you are correct, special teams is a huge part of the game. It no doubt cost us this very game..but that’s not my point. It was a generalization and again just my opinion.
And I thought your opinion/analysis of ER was spot on. Again I really did. Backup RB did a great job last Friday as you mentioned. Hopefully starter is back this week but that remains to be seen.
I was right with your post until you said Robbinsville was 10-14 points better than ER. Even though that is your opinion the game itself proved otherwise. I will say players from Robbinsville were classy and gracious even in a loss. Most shaking of hands I’ve seen after a game in a long time.

South of NC
Fox8 has it raining in southeastern Randolph County until after 1:30 this morning. Hopefully they get it close to right. Y’all clearing up couple hours before that. Now go eat too much and enjoy family. Teenagers will give you your fix sometime later 😂

Reactions: buzzcoach
Buzz and crew about to treat this game like black Friday. Eat, take naps, then it's time to fire up the Chevy van, stop at the local Citgo, gas it up, grab some Pork Skins, Dews and High Lifes, light a cig, and Ramseur bound the crew goes. They'll pitch a tent outside the gate and be the first in line tomorrow night. Nothing like Black Friday.

Buzz and crew about to treat this game like black Friday. Eat, take naps, then it's time to fire up the Chevy van, stop at the local Citgo, gas it up, grab some Pork Skins, Dews and High Lifes, light a cig, and Ramseur bound the crew goes. They'll pitch a tent outside the gate and be the first in line tomorrow night. Nothing like Black Friday.
Be Smoking and Eating

I will be there at 6 lol

OMG…
buzz you are, shall we say, enthusiastic..
Like my younguns used to be on Christmas Eve…
Or a virgin getting ready for third date 😂😂
Settle down some big guy…
Eat some turkey and take a nap…
Or watch NFL in your PJs and go to bed REAL early then when you wake up, if you’ve been good all year, maybe you’ll get something special…
Yep virgin analogy works 👍

P1-BP384_KVILLE_ER_20140307165316.jpg

Buzz and the Mt Airy crowd arriving early

Watched ER film this morning and man I am impressed with their OL & DL. We hear a lot about how physical the SMC is and justifiably so, BUT ER took it to RVille and was definitely the more physical team. Bears must match their physicality, pretty even in all other areas (speed, athleticism, special teams). This game will be won in the trenches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT