ADVERTISEMENT

Live Streaming

For those of us who no longer have a dog in the fight or those who can't travel to see their team. Wether NFHS network, YouTube or FYN network what 3rd round games will be live streamed?
I think it’s a weekly decision from how I understand it. Each week FYNTV.COM has to get permission from NCHSAA. Maybe
jake@fyntv.com can answer this

That's one I'd like to see as well. I asked the question on that thread a few days ago but no response.

Tville doesn't have NFHS I'm afraid. No idea why.. they are an in demand school always it would make them good money.

Honestly the state should make it possible for every school to have one. The schools still make money from the subscriptions and it's not like it's killing gates. It's a godsend when you have to travel far.

Tville doesn't have NFHS I'm afraid. No idea why.. they are an in demand school always it would make them good money.

Honestly the state should make it possible for every school to have one. The schools still make money from the subscriptions and it's not like it's killing gates. It's a godsend when you have to travel far.
Well Mitchell has the capability of streaming games on YouTube.
They did it in 2020 when there was limited seating due to covid but now apparently they are afraid to lose gate money but I really don't they they would vast majority of the people who come to a game is going to come no matter what but there are people wether because of health or alumni who moved off would really enjoy being able to watch it on YouTube infact serval alumni including former players in 2020 posted on Facebook how they were glad to be able to see the games.

Yeah that's more than fyntv or grahamstarsports.
NFHS is video only. I missed entire plays watching it.

Yeah that's more than fyntv or grahamstarsports.
NFHS is video only. I missed entire plays watching it.
I've seen some better than others for some reason some I can hear the announcer and crowd and the camera follows the game better but it kinda like some schools do their YouTube better than others.
Most seem to use I only assume is a motion camera so sometimes it doesn't show like a long pass for example very well ,I believe it would be better if they just used a camera guy.
The best YouTube I saw one year was Smoky Mtn they had multiple cameras and announcers.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Maybe jake@fyntv.com can answer this
NFHS has the first right to broadcast every playoff game. Fyntv and grahamstarsports and other independents have to put in an approval form through the NCHSAA for every playoff game each week (& pay the NCHSAA). As long as the school isn't an NFHS school it usually gets approved, but in cases like Rville @ ER, grahamstarsports won't be allowed because NFHS gets Exclusivity 🙄.
We put in our form for Murphy vs Andrews, just waiting to get the go-ahead.

Well for me personally found out at church last night I won't be able to watch any of them anyway going to be helping at church at our Samaritan's purse Christmas shoebox party packing our churches donation of 1,000 shoeboxes.
That’s a awesome cause. If FYNTV covers the Andrews vs Murphy game you can watch it on demand after church

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
That’s a awesome cause. If FYNTV covers the Andrews vs Murphy game you can watch it on demand after church
Yeah our youth who also will help at the big Boone warehouse where our boxes will go put up the challenge to do 1,000 boxes this year after do 500 last year and it looks like enough items have been donated by members to do it. It's a year long process donations start for the next Christmas about as so as this Christmas is over.
But I'll probably just be sitting and folding the boxes for them to be packed so I may sneak a peak on my phone lol

Last edited:
Kicks 103.3 will be broadcasting from the Draughn @ Thomasville game. Can listen online at gofoothills.com

Last edited:
Yeah our youth who also will help at the big Boone warehouse where our boxes will go put up the challenge to do 1,000 boxes this year after do 500 last year and it looks like enough items have been donated by members to do it. It's a year long process donations start for the next Christmas about as so as this Christmas is over.
But I'll probably just be sitting and folding the boxes for them to be packed so I may sneak a peak on my phone lol
Sounds like a plan. Thank goodness for smart phones or a laptop !!

Audio only rn for the Tville game on youtube, says there is technical difficulties for the Rville game

Last edited:
ER wouldn't let Robbinsville stream because they have NFHS . Nobody gets to watch now. Thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: Usdi Watali
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT