ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Journal's report on Richmond's 7on 7

maybe you should take it easy on them s2v,
trying to work your way back to relevance
is difficult, a good goal for the Raiders
this year might be 3rd in this new conference.
:):)

Reactions: swett2victory
maybe you should take it easy on them s2v,
trying to work your way back to relevance
is difficult, a good goal for the Raiders
this year might be 3rd in this new conference.
:):)

BRUH.........
ywQ8lmp.gif

Last edited:
Maybe the Scots won't CHOKE again in the playoffs and get blowed out. With the watered down 4a SC should win the state easy but Bailey done showed he can't win the big one. PS hasn't ever been relevant so no need to talk about them
The question is: When was the last time the Raiders seen the gates into the Big One?

That's not the way I interpreted it. S2V you as bad as CNN with the fake news stuff.
Till says he’s going to stress to his players the importance of staying in shape despite having no team activities — because jumping back into action after a week on the couch could put some unwanted stress on tightened muscles.

“Next week is something that scares me every year. You get kids almost in shape in June and then you take a week off, get a week on, and then take a week off again. That’s a real quick way to lose conditioning and put kids at risk,” Till explained. “So they have to maintain their running next week, just to be safe by the time we come back.”

Till says he’s going to stress to his players the importance of staying in shape despite having no team activities — because jumping back into action after a week on the couch could put some unwanted stress on tightened muscles.

“Next week is something that scares me every year. You get kids almost in shape in June and then you take a week off, get a week on, and then take a week off again. That’s a real quick way to lose conditioning and put kids at risk,” Till explained. “So they have to maintain their running next week, just to be safe by the time we come back.”
At no point did the coach say the Raiders were out of shape. He said he wanted them to stay in shape during the off period..

THEY BETTER SHAPE UP IS ALL I CAN SAY
At no point did the coach say the Raiders were out of shape. He said he wanted them to stay in shape during the off period..
At no point did I say coach said they were out of shape.............................I said "THEY BETTER SHAPE UP IS ALL I CAN SAY"

Shape up usually means basically to improve their performance and/or behavior sir

Are we clear?

Last edited:
Straight out of the box
These new sweet kicks got dirty, so they had to have some dirt wiped off of'em while I waited on Rufus to sweep up, mop up, and shine up the school hallway
images
images
images

MsTrK6D.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
S2V, your opinion of what's going on up here in Raider country really don't matter. You just worry about Purnell sweaty and the Skirts! Lol

Straight out of the box
These new sweet kicks got dirty, so they had to have some dirt wiped off of'em while I waited on Rufus to sweep up, mop up, and shine up the school hallway
images
images
images

MsTrK6D.jpg
I seen and stop on d side of Interstate 95 south at Mile marker 5 in Rowland N.C. and found a pair of them shoes on d way back 2 florida.

Thanks S2V I just walked in from the mailbox and realized at the door that the neighbor dog had done
his business someone in my path to the box.
I certainly cant use my Scotland, Cowboy, or
Tarheel rug but you have the perfect place
to wipe that manure off the shoe bottoms.

Thanks S2V I just walked in from the mailbox and realized at the door that the neighbor dog had done
As trump would say..................."Nasty Rug"

The Sanford Party
The Boys are giving a great effort to improve on the field. They are pushing hard, they are determined, they are hungry. Folks, in Richmond we all have something special to look forward to in this special 2017 unit.

BOYS
Stay alert, Stay alive, and be aggresive
S2V

I was walking back from my mailbox the other day and spotted what looked like dog poop. I bent down and looked real close and it definitely looked like dog poop. I smelled it and it definitely smelled like dog poop. I picked it up and definitely felt like dog poop. Then I tasted it and it definitely tasted like dog poop. So I said to myself, no doubt this is definitely dog poop..... man........I'm lucky I didn't step on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT