ADVERTISEMENT

Lincolnton vs Reidsville Regional Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
No whining here. Your defense stopped us. The best team won tonight hands down! Good luck next week!

That over throw to Givens late in the 4th qrt. Is just what I was talking about it. This game made one time too many on the over throws to Givens. Great season Wolves.

Still talking, games over like we said respect . .. nothing trash about this team. go enjoy your bbq or hot chocolate and hope that you get to take those refs with you
Yep #1 for Reidsville outplayed surratt and #82 didn't catch a pass...yall offense is trash

I could tell even before the game began that it wasn't going to be the Wolves' night. We didn't look focused during warm ups and it flowed over into the game. We made costly mistakes at the worst times and we failed to capitalize when we absolutely needed too. It's hard to say how much the weather affected the game, but it was pretty cold out there and our offense never warmed up (in more ways than one). Unfortunately it just wasn't our night.

My hat goes off to the Rams. They were definitely the better team on the field tonight, and they seemed focused on the task at hand from the get go. Leading up to the game I kept reading how #4 would be the best DE we have faced all year. Well, pardon me but I just didn't see it. On the other hand, #73 must have felt disrespected by those remarks and he really showed out tonight. We had little to no answer for him, and he was consistently in the backfield. I will also add that we were out coached tonight, and as I eluded to earlier in the week I had hoped we would have been a little better prepared for the team we were facing than we were. The Rams played a ball control style game and it seemed like we had no answer offensively for their zone coverage. I knew that the Rams would be the best team we had faced this season, but I'd be lying if I said that I expected us to lose the game. I know a lot of Wolves fans expected us to win and do so handily, but Riedsville proved to be the better team. So again, hats off to the whole program. To be the champs, you have to beat the champs and tonight it just wasn't in the cards for us.

Hold your heads high Wolves. You had a great season and we thank you for your hard work and dedication to the product you put on the field this season. The Wolves will howl again next season for sure, and I'll be right there to support you. Thank you seniors for being great leaders on this team. Your contributions were monumental and we wouldn't have been the same team without you. So again, hold your heads high and know that we are proud of you. GO WOLVES!!!

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Reidsville fans? Talked to one of my Reidsville buddies via text and he said Andrews was better than Lincolnton. Surely that's not right. Heard all week about that offense and only to get 7. Reidsville D is strong.

I could tell even before the game began that it wasn't going to be the Wolves' night. We didn't look focused during warm ups and it flowed over into the game. We made costly mistakes at the worst times and we failed to capitalize when we absolutely needed too. It's hard to say how much the weather affected the game, but it was pretty cold out there and our offense never warmed up (in more ways than one). Unfortunately it just wasn't our night.

My hat goes off to the Rams. They were definitely the better team on the field tonight, and they seemed focused on the task at hand from the get go. Leading up to the game I kept reading how #4 would be the best DE we have faced all year. Well, pardon me but I just didn't see it. On the other hand, #73 must have felt disrespected by those remarks and he really showed out tonight. We had little to no answer for him, and he was consistently in the backfield. I will also add that we were out coached tonight, and as I eluded to earlier in the week I had hoped we would have been a little better prepared for the team we were facing than we were. The Rams played a ball control style game and it seemed like we had no answer offensively for their zone coverage. I knew that the Rams would be the best team we had faced this season, but I'd be lying if I said that I expected us to lose the game. I know a lot of Wolves fans expected us to win and do so handily, but Riedsville proved to be the better team. So again, hats off to the whole program. To be the champs, you have to beat the champs and tonight it just wasn't in the cards for us.

Hold your heads high Wolves. You had a great season and we thank you for your hard work and dedication to the product you put on the field this season. The Wolves will howl again next season for sure, and I'll be right there to support you. Thank you seniors for being great leaders on this team. Your contributions were monumental and we wouldn't have been the same team without you. So again, hold your heads high and know that we are proud of you. GO WOLVES!!!
Average 50 points...yall schedule weak

Reidsville fans? Talked to one of my Reidsville buddies via text and he said Andrews was better than Lincolnton. Surely that's not right. Heard all week about that offense and only to get 7. Reidsville D is strong.

I just didn't like how people talked like Andrews and Nwg were nobodies.

Ramking you are trash
Congrats though lol
the end

Shelby Lion, he didn't even warrant a reply. I paid my respects to the winners. It's a shame there are those that can't win with class. At the end of the day, we didn't meet the expectations of many prognosticators, but win with dignity and remember that you're talking about teenagers. You'd expect that fans of a program with such a rich tradition would at least act like they've been there before. Just goes to show there's a few bad apples in every bunch. Best of luck, though, to the Rams next week.

Tarheel, people from certain areas have no clue about the quality of teams outside their area for the most part. Playoffs tend to feed a lot of folks crow when they think they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT