ADVERTISEMENT

Lincolnton vs Reidsville Regional Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSC, I hope you'll continue to leave comments on NC Preps...Wherever you move to I wish you all the best and I hope the people, there, will be good to you.

7 points either way. Try not to pick with you heart. Reidsville's D should hold you to less than 10 pts under your average. There is nothing been shown that Lincolnton's Defense will hold Reidsville under their average. I say the score will be 42-35 36-28. I will completely admit the score could go either way. Two plus touchdowns better against us... don't see it happening

We will be on the wolves side of the field handing out hot wet wipes to get those frozen tears out of y'all eyes before the bus ride home...Rams 38 Wolves 17..I have it on good authority that knows football that the wolves have the worst defense he has seen on film past round 3 in many years!!!
Best offense in how many years???? Just a concerned Wolves fan.. bahahaha!! Good luck to both teams tonight!

MSC, I hope you'll continue to leave comments on NC Preps...Wherever you move to I wish you all the best and I hope the people, there, will be good to you.
Mr Lincolnton my friend,thank you on the well wishes and as always I will keep up with my Catawba,Lincoln,and Cleveland county teams and occasionally sneak up here for a game....guess I will be pulling for them Conway tigers in SC as my son will be in high school there...best of luck to the wolves but I believe calls will go the Rams way tonight...

Remember when Lincolnton and Shelby were in the same conference for a short while like how Reidsville and Cummings are in the same conference. It's unfortunate Cummings is not in the mix anymore. Those were a the consistent top 4 and somehow all 4 rotated the championship.

Mr Lincolnton my friend,thank you on the well wishes and as always I will keep up with my Catawba,Lincoln,and Cleveland county teams and occasionally sneak up here for a game....guess I will be pulling for them Conway tigers in SC as my son will be in high school there...best of luck to the wolves but I believe calls will go the Rams way tonight...

Reidsville never gets the calls. Even at home the Refs tend to kill them.

Reactions: ramking2012
The day is finally here!! Safe travels to all the Lincolnton crowd making the hike up 40 this afternoon and dress warm!!

As for the game..

Reidsville has yet to see an offense like this one. Reminds me of the old Oregon days when Chip Kelly was around. Scores faster than you can blink. Weapons all over the field. Coming at you from every direction. If Lincolnton can wrap up and make tackles on defense I say the Rams are in for a long cold night!!

Lincolnton 48 Reidsville 28

GO WOLVES

Reidsville's main concern should be Lincolnton's size and athletic ability at receiver.
Key for Reidsville is to put the heat on the QB, force him into mistakes or get some sacks.

Reactions: zukeridr
Lincolnton has really good size on the lines it appears. That could play a factor late in the game after those big uglies been leaning on you all night.

I still think Reidsville wins but wouldn't be surprised either way.

I'm sure glad a weak maiden team whipped yall butt...I can sit at home and drink hot chocolate until 6:45 and then make the 3 minutes drive to the school......thanks maiden

I'm sure glad a weak maiden team whipped yall butt...I can sit at home and drink hot chocolate until 6:45 and then make the 3 minutes drive to the school......thanks maiden

While I'm sure Will Byrnes and Maiden appreciate your gratitude, you should really be thanking the McMichael's and B. Yancey's of your schedule along with the Alamance county school board for dismantling the power house of Cummins and quality opponent in Graham. Might also want to give a shout out to the horse shoe in your rear for the injury to the NW Guil QB.

????? What relevance does that game have to do with tonight...that was 5 weeks ago...CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME?

Ha! Enjoy that short drive, King. I expect it may seem a lot longer when you head home!
Maiden was not a weak team, though. Maybe in your Conference they would be considered weak...(more likely they'd be considered Conference Champs. ) but down this away they were considered a good team.
Have a nice, short drive...that is a great prize in itself, after all. A really good prize!

Reactions: TheDispatcher
Soak it up while you can, you really are in for a rude awakening. can you hear it yet... the low howl ld.the wolves as the cold starts to set in? you have done nothing but fuel the fire ... and these young bloods are hungry . .. and they intend on eating all night long . ...

????? What relevance does that game have to do with tonight...that was 5 weeks ago...CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME?
It proves we just got lucky when we beat all those other teams. Maybe we can get lucky one more time! Here's hoping!

On the road to "The Capital". Here's to the Wolves overthrowing the government mule....er, I mean Ram(s). Go get 'em Pack!!!

Reactions: AlwaysAWolf
Safe travels to both teams and their fans...Reidsville by 21 IMHO.
Your humble opinion matters, EL...to someone! Prolly to some upper income Charlotte-loving sprawlers, or to Langston Wertz. (And to Reidsvilles King, of course. ) I hope you have a good night at Shelby, friend. Y'all avoided them all these years, it's about time you get to go there. All those open nights when y'all scheduled the Q Foundation and Christ The King Charter could have been filled with Golden Lions, after all!

Humble opinions are like Mustangs, as they say. Everybody's got one!

GO WOLVES!!

It's why you are on the road and I am sitting at home relaxing
From what I was told over and over even if we did beat maiden and both were 14-0 we'd still have to travel per say because of some Maxpreps ranking that you guys have over us....I never really looked into it ...but your short drive versus our long drive after being at home the last month and a half..still has the same cold effect...unless you can see the game from your living room....Lol....GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

I tell ya...the guys in the trenches go overlooked far to much...
These are the offensive trench guys for Reidsville
Alec Robertson, 6-1, 225 Junior
Anthony Slade, 5-10, 215 Junior
Johnnie Foster, 5-11, 230 Senior
Quiron Johnson, 6-2, 270 Senior
Donovan Pinnix, 5-9, 230 Junior
David Lawson, 6-2, 230 Sophomore

- Johnson, Pinnix and Lawson also play a lot on defense

I don't think I've seen these names in the Reidsville paper all year but they are a solid bunch. Johnson, a mainstay since his freshman year, will be playing Saturdays next year.

Reactions: Rammer16
From what I was told over and over even if we did beat maiden and both were 14-0 we'd still have to travel per say because of some Maxpreps ranking that you guys have over us....I never really looked into it ...but your short drive versus our long drive after being at home the last month and a half..still has the same cold effect...unless you can see the game from your living room....Lol....GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!
LOL but that loss we suffered to Kinston in 2011 in the East regional final on the last play on the Hail Mary Made that 3 Hour Drive back home gut wrenching

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT