ADVERTISEMENT

Lincolnton vs Reidsville Regional Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure will be glad when all yall goobers I done with your congratulatory "dat a boys"...Geesh
I'll be glad when you take your smart aleck rudeness to another thread. You are an embarrassment to your "king"dom. Thankfully, all the folks I met personally on Friday night treated me graciously, and acted like maybe they'd been there before, as they say. I'm not sure how or why you became so sphincterized, but it's a certainty the condition has stuck with you.

"Dat a boy! I done.", to use your "grammar".

Reactions: ramking2012
No, thanks, sir. Were I humiliated, I would certainly partake.
And come on, Stan. You're better than that.

Ether way, boys. You do you...or however that works in Rville.

Nobody likes to lose but I wish some of you guys could be a little more gracious when you win.......If the shoe was on the other foot I don't think we would appreciate some of the comments....But I guess I'm just getting old and not part of the pound my chest and get in your face mentality..................

Nobody likes to lose but I wish some of you guys could be a little more gracious when you win.......If the shoe was on the other foot I don't think we would appreciate some of the comments....But I guess I'm just getting old and not part of the pound my chest and get in your face mentality..................
Yes, you're old, had Lincolnton won, some of their posters wouldn't be so gracious, either.

not necessarily true....I love to win but I've never trashed another team or the kids no matter if I'm on the winning or losing side....but again things are a lot different than they were years ago (and not everything now is arguably better)......Sportsmanship used to be a big deal.....these days....mmmmmmmmmmmmm...not so much..........

not necessarily true....I love to win but I've never trashed another team or the kids no matter if I'm on the winning or losing side....but again things are a lot different than they were years ago (and not everything now is arguably better)......Sportsmanship used to be a big deal.....these days....mmmmmmmmmmmmm...not so much..........
Trashing a team and kids, I get all that, I'm certainly with you on that, but I see nothing wrong with celebrating and rubbing it in some whenever the opposing team dished it out, too, before the game was played. You dish it out, you'd better be able to take it, too.

What a sad commentary on our society...though very true. And we wonder why character education isn't "taking" in our schools.

No, thanks, sir. Were I humiliated, I would certainly partake.
And come on, Stan. You're better than that.

Ether way, boys. You do you...or however that works in Rville.
I know ramking personally believe me he's a very good guy that does a lot good things around here and is well respected around here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lion Attack
I know ramking personally believe me he's a very good guy that does a lot good things around here. He's an educated professional that's from upstate trash talking is what they do there don't take it personally he has never called out anyone or any child individually.
He just had a poor choice of a word w/ "trash". Believe you me, some of these "do gooders" behind the scenes, after wins, and away from this board, make statements similar to what he said. Such and such team was garbage, thugs, hillbillies, etc.

He just had a poor choice of a word w/ "trash". Believe you me, some of these "do gooders" behind the scenes, after wins, and away from this board, make statements similar to what he said. Such and such team was garbage, thugs, hillbillies, etc.
Away from this board...that's a step in the right direction, at least. And I hope I'm one of the "do gooders" you revile. What I've said about Reidsville behind the scenes, it that they were a well coached team...big and athletic, who had more success against us than I believed they would. The words garbage, thugs hillbillies or Etc... Never crossed my mind or lips. Maybe that is very common in crowds you encounter, but my experience is different. The Kings problem wasn't choice of words...it was lack of class and an opportunity to twist the knife. He called a group of kids, "trash". That's not a wording problem, sir.

Away from this board...that's a step in the right direction, at least. And I hope I'm one of the "do gooders" you revile. What I've said about Reidsville behind the scenes, it that they were a well coached team...big and athletic, who had more success against us than I believed they would. The words garbage, thugs hillbillies or Etc... Never crossed my mind or lips. Maybe that is very common in crowds you encounter, but my experience is different. The Kings problem wasn't choice of words...it was lack of class and an opportunity to twist the knife. He called a group of kids, "trash". That's not a wording problem, sir.
It was taken out of context, in my opinion. I should have further elaborated. I took it as he was saying Lincolnton, w/ all of the hype and build up, wasn't even a good team, in his opinion, not an attack on the kids and the program. He should have been more tactful with his word usuage.

Have you ever had an intense game of one on one basketball w/ someone or a competitive game of Madden, and someone said you sucked, was garbage, trash, etc., nothing against you, personally, the person was referencing your game. A lack of class? Yes! But, I've seen much worse on this board.

Last edited:
Reactions: tarheel fan1
"He's an educated professional from upstate. Trash talking is what they do there. Don't take it personally.He has never called out anyone or any child individually".

Stan...I just noticed, while reading Lion Attack's "just poor wording" comments, that your original post included this description of your friend King. Just wondering why you edited that out a few hours later? At least we could know he's from a place where trash talking is "what they do."

It was taken out of context, in my opinion. I should have further elaborated. I took it as he was saying Lincolnton, w/ all of the hype and build up, wasn't even a good team, in his opinion, not an attack on the kids and the program. He should have been more tactful with his word usuage.

Have you ever had an intense game of one on one basketball game w/ someone or a competitive game of Madden, and someone said you sucked, was garbage, trash, etc., nothing against you, personally, the person was referencing your game. A lack of class? Yes! But, I've seen much worse on this board.
Why yessir, I have. But those comments are among friends, who understand context. I would never tell a stranger, or a rival that he's trash, unless I intended to disrespect him personally. And maybe it is an age thing, I dunno.

May I ask your age, as it may help us understand better? Could one mans 'trash' be another mans good natured banter...based on age?

Everyone knows lincolnton isn't trash. You guys have a good team, Surratt was a monster on defense.

Hats off to both of these storied programs. Great season for the Wolves, and good luck to Reidsville as their quest for additional Bling continues. That's very cool, Mister Lincolnton, that y'all rode around Reidsville and enjoyed the sights that tourists cherish. Reidsville had a minor league baseball team , Mister Lincolnton, and their nickname was the Reidsville Luckies, given this moniker because of the cigarette factory in Reidsville. I think they were D ball, maybe B, but my grandfather told me about going to games up yonder in R-Vegas. MIster Ram Bar-B-Que, did you ever attend a Luckies game when you were a tot ? Again, great year for the Lincolnton Wolves, and good luck to the Reidsville Rams, the true dynasty town in North Carolina.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Hats off to both of these storied programs. Great season for the Wolves, and good luck to Reidsville as their quest for additional Bling continues. That's very cool, Mister Lincolnton, that y'all rode around Reidsville and enjoyed the sights that tourists cherish. Reidsville had a minor league baseball team , Mister Lincolnton, and their nickname was the Reidsville Luckies, given this moniker because of the cigarette factory in Reidsville. I think they were D ball, maybe B, but my grandfather told me about going to games up yonder in R-Vegas. MIster Ram Bar-B-Que, did you ever attend a Luckies game when you were a tot ? Again, great year for the Lincolnton Wolves, and good luck to the Reidsville Rams, the true dynasty town in North Carolina.
Reidsville minor league baseball team's final year was 1955. Minor League legend Muscle Shoals played for Reidsville and set the Carolina League record that still stands with 53 home runs in 1949. Most of those were hit at Kiker Stadium.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_"Muscle"_Shoals

Why yessir, I have. But those comments are among friends, who understand context. I would never tell a stranger, or a rival that he's trash, unless I intended to disrespect him personally. And maybe it is an age thing, I dunno.

May I ask your age, as it may help us understand better? Could one mans 'trash' be another mans good natured banter...based on age?
AlwaysAWolf I think it could possibly be an age thing. Being an old guy myself I understand your point of view.
If you look at some of his other posts he used many words of the same ilk after a Reidsville win.

He said Mountain Heritage was garbage, Andrews was terrible and NW Guilford were 4A scrubs.

Guess "the good old days" are gone. Now I did talk a little while playing against people back in the stone age. But always ended in a handshake. (Before fist bumps were invented).

TGT....according to your link.....Muscle Shoals hit 55 home runs (not 53) for the Reidsville Luckies in that season........................

TGT....according to your link.....Muscle Shoals hit 55 home runs (not 53) for the Reidsville Luckies in that season........................
OK ... have you read that book written about Shoals?

Reactions: rambbq
why get all riled up over a mindless dolt like Ramking2012???

So what the only words he knows are trash and garbage ... he's a clown

We all have the type .... Mindless "garbage" posted on these boards for years so why pay any attention or give much credence to this newby???

When one comes unarmed with the mental capacity of a dung beetle you get posts like

They was garbage .... that what clowns do ! I should know I am a clown too lol

Go get em Rams I hope you only lose by 1000

That's how you do it Ramclown! Take notes

22 pages... The games over....you folks have way too much free time on your Hands
Can't you read Shelby Lion?

I guess that makes a few of us with too much time huh?

Oh and 1000? Hyperbole much? 50 would have been enough.

Sorry got a pass with maybe 360 days left on it.

What a sad commentary on our society...though very true. And we wonder why character education isn't "taking" in our schools.
agreed Mr. Davis.
why get all riled up over a mindless dolt like Ramking2012???

So what the only words he knows are trash and garbage ... he's a clown

We all have the type .... Mindless "garbage" posted on these boards for years so why pay any attention or give much credence to this newby???

When one comes unarmed with the mental capacity of a dung beetle you get posts like

They was garbage .... that what clowns do ! I should know I am a clown too lol

Go get em Rams I hope you only lose by 1000

That's how you do it Ramclown! Take notes
Very true, Lion. Very true. I was just hoping that as a highly educated and respected man of his community, he might shed some light. But I think, based on his friends description, that I am overmatched, as I wasn't educated in trash. So, I think I will join you sir, in simple well wishes for those Rams

Good luck to your Golden Lions on your 4th straight. Y'all put the nasty in Dynasty.

Can't you read Shelby Lion?

I guess that makes a few of us with too much time huh?

Oh and 1000? Hyperbole much? 50 would have been enough.

Sorry got a pass with maybe 360 days left on it.

I am removing two days because you sir used the term Hyberbole that most of us including me just stare at and say "huh".... big words aren't allowed on here because we are all knuckle dragging troglodytes and shouldn't be bombarded with such superfluous wording when it just simply needs to be something nonsensical we neanderthalistic cretins could possibly understand
Thanks pal

And all nonsense aside I am pulling for the Rams ! Good folks up that way and Rambbq is good people no matter what the Mule says ;)

I am removing two days because you sir used the term Hyberbole that most of us including me just stare at and say "huh".... big words aren't allowed on here because we are all knuckle dragging troglodytes and shouldn't be bombarded with such superfluous wording when it just simply needs to be something nonsensical we neanderthalistic cretins could possibly understand
Thanks pal

And all nonsense aside I am pulling for the Rams ! Good folks up that way and Rambbq is good people no matter what the Mule says ;)
Superfluous? Ain't he one of the original Avengers?
Sorry about hyperbole. Been watching UNC-TV again.
Can I get those 2 days back? I post during baseball too. A thinking man's sport. Come over in spring I'll show you.

And I am pulling for Rams too. Got to. Watched one of their stars for 5 years down this way.

Have I mentioned that before?:p

"He's an educated professional from upstate. Trash talking is what they do there. Don't take it personally.He has never called out anyone or any child individually".

Stan...I just noticed, while reading Lion Attack's "just poor wording" comments, that your original post included this description of your friend King. Just wondering why you edited that out a few hours later? At least we could know he's from a place where trash talking is "what they do."
Didnt want to give out to much info on him someone might pick up on key words and identify him. But then I realized it was already quoted. Hes from the North/upstate they invented trash talking lol. Seriously though he's a good dude and I don't say that about everyone.

Let me say this you...you lincolnton posters pumped up your squad like the Rams had no chance...we hadn't played anyone, no college prospects...etc etc...I know every Ram on a first name basis...and I will support and defend them to the end...So yes when the greatest show on turf scores seven points ...Yes it was trash because I had been convinced that the New England patriots were gonna show up...That being said "I don't really care what you "goobers" and that includes Reidsville posters think of me!!...And thanks for the kind words Stan..

If you like defensive football this was a great game to watch,I just hate that on a night when the wolves defense came to play,their offense was basically nonexistent...credit Reidsville for that,and Lincolnton will just reload and be right there in the mix next year

Reactions: AlwaysAWolf
Holy Wolves! Were the Lincolnton faithful hiding in the Port-a-Wolves after the game in shame? Looks like EL is still the most recent team in the county to win a state championship. If you yellow folks keep getting recruits you will probably keep beating the green and orange, unfortunately. The JV mustangs didn't look great and Byus is gone, but until you win a ring....we are the king of the county.

Holy Wolves! Were the Lincolnton faithful hiding in the Port-a-Wolves after the game in shame? Looks like EL is still the most recent team in the county to win a state championship. If you yellow folks keep getting recruits you will probably keep beating the green and orange, unfortunately. The JV mustangs didn't look great and Byus is gone, but until you win a ring....we are the king of the county.
Yeah they were obsessed with our bathrooms...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT