ADVERTISEMENT

KM VS N.GASTON VS SHELBY

Shelby busts a long pass play for a TD... We blow up a defender during the play and get called for a personal foul ( defenseless player I guess) so we have to punt...

This was after a 15 yarder after a first down where our kid pointed first down (that I also agree with) just get up and go to huddle...

Sadly, Malaki doesn't even exist in this defensive scheme. I guess he's getting time at LB for UNC

Been a great game so far..... I agree

Two heavyweights throwing haymakers.... Not many gave us a chance tonight, but those boys are showing MUCH heart so far...

KM front seven is great but that secondary need whole lotta work.. Shelby starting to show why they Shelby tho.

Shelby intercepts Reid, then couple plays later the KM Defensive back basically helps the Receiver score.. 28-14 Shelby

Still scratching head what the DB was doing>>>>>>>???????

Best game I have seen in years. Both fan bases have to be exhausted. What a game of momentum swings. KM got very lucky getting the fumble recovery in the end zone. I hope the Burns Crest game is half as entertaining as tonight’s game.

Thats gonna be the ballgame it appears.... Gave it all we had, come up short...... And thats ok...We will be all right

Congrats KM and regroup for the raiders Lions.....

In the grand scheme of things, for the season, this game didn't matter for either team. And what I mean by that is playoff purposes. Obviously it mattered as a rivalry game & bragging rights.. But Shelby still has all their goals in front of them. With RS beating South Point, the conference is wrapped up

Just hope our QB will be ok. It's never good when the kid is sitting on the table and the doctor and his dad are standing beside him. He had I think 4 TD's in the first 2 and half quarters.

Realville, he daddy called me and said think all is good on knee, don't seem like anything Structural but going see how things look mon. And decide if need a MRI

Last edited:
Thats gonna be the ballgame it appears.... Gave it all we had, come up short...... And thats ok...We will be all right

Congrats KM and regroup for the raiders Lions.....
Good WIN for THE YOUNG MOUNTIES also good WIN for the JUNIOR MOUNTIES friday night.

Realville, he daddy called me and said think all is good on knee, don't seem like anything Structural Structural but going see how things look mon. And decide if need a MRI
I sure hope he is going to be ok.Young man had a incredible game going before going out.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT