ADVERTISEMENT

KM VS N.GASTON VS SHELBY

mountie pride

Nov 20, 2016
The YOUNG MOUNTIES have TWO GAMES this week TUES. N. GASTON at home, SAT. THE MIGHTY GOLDEN LIONS at SHELBY.

NOGA game has been a bye week for past ten years😂 NOGA might be missing a few because of the fight that happened in the SC game Friday

Correction needed in OP. KM has one game this week and an execution scheduled on Tuesday. Coop is the only one that can save NOGA now.

Kings Mountain looking like contenders for their first state championship, even without Paysour.
Shelby is doing just enough each week to stay unbeaten and keep their playoff hopes alive

Kings Mountain has Crest looming and Shelby has South Point looming

This should be a great non-conference test for each heading into the home stretch

Well I tried to watch KM game to see how I felt bout KM, all I can say is, I couldn't tell, NG got to be worst team I've seen in sometime.
Shelby middle could torch them.
I'm sure Km will be hand full on Sat.
But I also know this will be best team they have played also... thats why we line em up...

Well I tried to watch KM game to see how I felt bout KM, all I can say is, I couldn't tell, NG got to be worst team I've seen in sometime.
Shelby middle could torch them.
I'm sure Km will be hand full on Sat.
But I also know this will be best team they have played also... thats why we line em up...
Good win for THE YOUNG MOUNTIES. now on to CROSSING THE CREEK to playing THE UNBEATABLE MIGHTY GOLDEN LIONS.

With that said I am a realist.. Tall tall order coming across the Buffalo Creek Bridge Saturday... Will take a perfect game from the Young/ Unbeatable whatever we are today Golden Lions.... Even a perfect game may not be enough for whats rolling into town...

But I reckon thats why we play, maybe the stars will align, mountie pride will be liquored up on some swill, and the Lions might get lucky..... either way its gonna help us down the road...

With that said I am a realist.. Tall tall order coming across the Buffalo Creek Bridge Saturday... Will take a perfect game from the Young/ Unbeatable whatever we are today Golden Lions.... Even a perfect game may not be enough for whats rolling into town...

But I reckon thats why we play, maybe the stars will align, mountie pride will be liquored up on some swill, and the Lions might get lucky..... either way its gonna help us down the road...
Hey do not come on here POOR MOUTHING, the MIGHTY GOLDEN LIONS have won LIKE the last 20 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS or something like that.

Reactions: Shelby Lion
Good win Mountie says, he'll that Shelby middle school team that whipped the Km middle, could beat NG team.
But I guess to get a warm up, I still say u going face best team to date come Sat.
And beat us while u can, I see your pioe-line running dry, touchdown club better get busy, u need players...🤣🤣🤣

Hey

What ever happened to KM2ASU around here? I miss that rascal... If anyone sees him tell him the next time he and Coach Lloyd rolls up into a QT parking lot after a game, the Sack Full o' hotdogs is on Shelby Lion.....

Ok and a drink too..but it cant be a big chill size, Shelby Lion aint made of Money...

anyone wanna bet KM2ASU forgot his password????

Reactions: Bulldog_012
I watched the game against Ashbrook on youtube. KM has a big and nasty O line and that 21 and 2 can scoot. Shelby has had a hard time stopping the run so far this year. Didn't look like KM throws as much as they did last year but when you're running through gapping holes you don't need to throw it. I know the QB can throw it very well. KM's defense front 6 go get the football like I wish Shelby would. We used to but not this year we sit back and read and watch them run by. Couldn't tell about KM's DB's as Ashbrook never had time to throw to see if they could cover or not. This is going to be a very tuff test for Shelby but not an impossible one. If we just improve on the things we need to and keep the dad gum penalties down under 10 (which we've not done all year, and believe we had that many in the first half last week) we have a shot at winning this. If not we get our socks beat off like last year.

I see a KM win Saturday. Guess we’ll get to see those YOUNG MOUNTIES against Shelby one last time. KM is just going to be too much for Shelby. Not talent wise but scheme wise. Shelby has STARS on defense but aren’t in the right place to be as destructive as they can be.

Call me crazy. I think we run the ball (control the clock), and Shelby wins by 7. I also believe the coaches figure out where to put our players for this defensive scheme to work. Look out for #10.....

I also know the kids are remembering last year, been great week of practice, hoping Jvs get game in tonight

I went M-T-W not today due to raining not every week but had time this week

I see a KM win Saturday. Guess we’ll get to see those YOUNG MOUNTIES against Shelby one last time. KM is just going to be too much for Shelby. Not talent wise but scheme wise. Shelby has STARS on defense but aren’t in the right place to be as destructive as they can be.
We are running the wrong scheme and not being aggressive enough. We have been reacting to what other teams do and not making them react to us. Except for the first quarter and a half against Burns. Need to put players in spots to help this team the most and not where they might be playing in college.

This could be a heck of a game. KM defense is really really good, but Shelby keeps finding a way to sneak out the W.....so its really hard to predict this game.

Found it. Someone posted wrong kickoff time. Shelby feed came online a couple minutes ago.

Shelbys Phillips busts one from around 60 then KM drives it down and Reid scores from the 1... 7-6 Shelby, with Shelby driving on KM 15.... 20 seconds to go 1st Quarter

Shelby needs to funnel some of that field house fund to purchase a microphone that works and a new scoreboard. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT