ADVERTISEMENT

Kings Mountain @ Dudley

Ok guys... yes, these are two teams with very proud fan bases, history and supporters. I think that is understood by now . What do you think are the actual keys to the game on Friday? Top players to watch out for for the Mountaineers? The Panthers?

Ok guys... yes, these are two teams with very proud fan bases, history and supporters. I think that is understood by now . What do you think are the actual keys to the game on Friday? Top players to watch out for for the Mountaineers? The Panthers?
Football is basically the fundamentals at this point. Blocking, tackling, special teams, and win the battle of the turnovers. Against Dudley specifically you have to limit their big plays. The Panthers have a solid group of skill guys who can make big plays for them at any time.

Simple Dboyz going to go vertical. Dudley is going to use their athletes all over the field. Again I have nothing against KM and anybody can lose. But I see the DBoyz stretching KM defense. Dudley has 4 backs that can run and flex out at wideout that's a mismatch for LB's. You have 3 WR's that are burners with track speed. Qb is basically a running back that can throw dimes all over the field. It's going to be a lot to handle. Not only they have a great offense the defense is just as dominant. If they think KM is going to just run at us good luck it's gonna be over early.

One of the burners at RB. He's a whole problem!
Great run but damn look at the defense. Nobody even attempted to tackle the rb. Alot of these stats are against TERRIBLE competition. Chill. We'll see how good yall really are soon. I can name 20 other rbs that would make a scared, non aggressive defense look silly too. KM won't be Ledford that's for sure. Can't wait

Simple Dboyz going to go vertical. Dudley is going to use their athletes all over the field. Again I have nothing against KM and anybody can lose. But I see the DBoyz stretching KM defense. Dudley has 4 backs that can run and flex out at wideout that's a mismatch for LB's. You have 3 WR's that are burners with track speed. Qb is basically a running back that can throw dimes all over the field. It's going to be a lot to handle. Not only they have a great offense the defense is just as dominant. If they think KM is going to just run at us good luck it's gonna be over early.
GOSH it sound like this team needs to be playing GEORGIA or ALABAMA not little old KM. AKA [THE VERY YOUNG MOUNTIES]

Last edited:

One of the burners at RB. He's a whole problem!

The way #4 and #7 just sat there after he wiggled between both of them. I literally felt sorry for them.

Great run but damn look at the defense. Nobody even attempted to tackle the rb. Alot of these stats are against TERRIBLE competition. Chill. We'll see how good yall really are soon. I can name 20 other rbs that would make a scared, non aggressive defense look silly too. KM won't be Ledford that's for sure. Can't wait
Do you know what attempted means?

images

Now I understand why so your feisty, being the step child of goat county(not in a top dog kind of way, shout out to Burns again) without a championship you get excited when KM gets this far. Maybe this is your cinderella year. Good luck sparkie.
*you’re* He’s the Grammar Police, though. Also, Chopper is sub .500 versus me in these forums.
@Maiden Creek
@shelbyfan1
@Shelby74

Last edited:
Game Day D-Boyz let's eat!

First off I had fun doing a little trash talk with you guys! It's all in fun as we celebrate both teams making it to the 3rd round of the playoffs. I do expect KM to play their hearts out. Me knowing and had played for the illustrious Dudley Dudley High we will as well. May the best team win and stay injury free.

Reactions: mountie pride
No I'm not a swami but when you coach and you watch football 24/7 you have no choice but to know what's going on. I've coached and played on the high school and college level. Both teams are well coached but Dudley has more speed and speed is hard to coach.
Just for the record...WC had more speed then the VERY YOUNG MOUNTIES too..
Should be a good one.

No I'm not a swami but when you coach and you watch football 24/7 you have no choice but to know what's going on. I've coached and played on the high school and college level. Both teams are well coached but Dudley has more speed and speed is hard to coach.
Speed kills and they better come in playing man to man🏃🏃🏃

Just for the record...WC had more speed then the VERY YOUNG MOUNTIES too..
Should be a good one.
More speed than who???? Not the DBoyz we have two state champions 200m and hurdles in the spring at North Carolina A&T. Let's be clear! Their speed translates to the field my guy 🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT