ADVERTISEMENT

Javonte Williams

Damn you state fans are getting super upset and pissing yourselves. Why so mad if you think he will fail so hard. State is the laughing stock of every sport period. Oh and btw just got caught paying Dennis Smith 80,000 in basketball to be mediocre
Do you want to bring up the past 6 years at UNC? Oh that’s right y’all paid off the NCAA and they didn’t penalize you for your violations thus they never existed. Not to mention the past 2 periods of probation by the Southern Association of Accredition! Oh then there’s the shoe scandal which were violations of probation but because they were self reported they didn’t occur either. Just remember all that stuff originated under Mack’s first 10 year team!

I expected nothing less than you being a UNC-CH fan lol. Doeren is a great Coach and has done a fine job building the program back up from the mess TOB had it in. There is a reason that Doeren has been getting the best recruits in the state, has a top 25 recruiting class this year, has been UNCheats “ Daddy” because State is solidifying itself as the #2 team in the ACC. Give Doeren a few more years and we will be beating Clemson and winning our division. Put State in the ACC coastal where the cheats play and Doeren probably would have been in at least 2 ACC championship games by now. In 5 years the Wolfpack will live in the top 15 while Mack Brown will be living at a retirement home or struggling to make it to Hardee’s for the 5:00 breakfast.

I'm afraid you're in for a rude awakening. Mack Brown didn't come to UNC on a whim. If he pulled the trigger he has a plan in place and some coaches lined up. You can forget about getting the best NC recruits coming to State as well. Mack is a slick guy and can recruit with the best. Doeren is about as slick as sandpaper.
Browns problem (besides being an old man) is that hes an average game coach at best. If he brings in some top coordinators and lets them run the show on game day then look out, It will be a quick turnaround in Chapel Hill. Monday things changed in NC and its not a good change for any of the other state universities.

NC State is one of the top rated fishing schools in the country.Let me think what else,,they paid Dennis Scott very well for nothing.I guess that's it.

Dennis Smith. His dad was his AAU coach. It is legal for Addidas to pay him whatever they want. It makes no sense that they gave Orlando Early money to transfer to him. None whatsoever. I think that handler is lying to try and point a finger elsewhere to secure a deal for himself. If Early has lied to the FBI he coukd go to prison for that. It makes no sense. For me its not a State UNC thing. I just think its a risky hire and I dont think the assistants being named will go to Carolina. He will need good help. He won early in Texas but again he failed there. It will be tougher at UNC. But time will tell. It would be fun to see both our teams improved and playing for something worthwhile.

Do you want to bring up the past 6 years at UNC? Oh that’s right y’all paid off the NCAA and they didn’t penalize you for your violations thus they never existed. Not to mention the past 2 periods of probation by the Southern Association of Accredition! Oh then there’s the shoe scandal which were violations of probation but because they were self reported they didn’t occur either. Just remember all that stuff originated under Mack’s first 10 year team!

They lied to the ncaa. Nothing the ncaa could do because the system was framed on member institutions being honest. Carolina took advantage of that. The Carolina Way!!

LoL okay dude you won. State is the new Alabama, sorry

Reactions: Champ_24
Dennis Smith. His dad was his AAU coach. It is legal for Addidas to pay him whatever they want. It makes no sense that they gave Orlando Early money to transfer to him. None whatsoever. I think that handler is lying to try and point a finger elsewhere to secure a deal for himself. If Early has lied to the FBI he coukd go to prison for that. It makes no sense. For me its not a State UNC thing. I just think its a risky hire and I dont think the assistants being named will go to Carolina. He will need good help. He won early in Texas but again he failed there. It will be tougher at UNC. But time will tell. It would be fun to see both our teams improved and playing for something worthwhile.

Making excuses now. Okay we get it state is the beat university in america

Making excuses now. Okay we get it state is the beat university in america

What kind of excuse did I make?? It's a fact that shoe company's can pay AAU coaches what they want. So why would a handler take addidas money and pass it to a players family through a coach?? Are you that damn naive? Do you think a coach would do that knowing it's legal for the handler to just give it to them themselves? If Early did do this I hope his ass goes to jail for lying.

What kind of excuse did I make?? It's a fact that shoe company's can pay AAU coaches what they want. So why would a handler take addidas money and pass it to a players family through a coach?? Are you that damn naive? Do you think a coach would do that knowing it's legal for the handler to just give it to them themselves? If Early did do this I hope his ass goes to jail for lying.

Yes they do it all the time dude. Arizona coach was caught in wire tape giving money out, so was Kansas coach self via text messager. State coach was on his last straw and would do anything to win. Doesn't take a genus to see that. Just admit state got caught giving cash our to smith, cat barber, Leslie, list goes on dude. State will do anything to win and will never win. LoL

Yes they do it all the time dude. Arizona coach was caught in wire tape giving money out, so was Kansas coach self via text messager. State coach was on his last straw and would do anything to win. Doesn't take a genus to see that. Just admit state got caught giving cash our to smith, cat barber, Leslie, list goes on dude. State will do anything to win and will never win. LoL

Kansas and Arizona was different. Kids dad was not the coach. I realize you are pissing yourself wanting it to be true. State never gave money to Cat or CJ. Where in the hell did you dream that? An idiot loaned CJ a car and he was banned from State. Did Carolina do that with Fats?? You don't want to go there. Nobody cheats and lies more than Carolina and everyone knows that now.

Kansas and Arizona was different. Kids dad was not the coach. I realize you are pissing yourself wanting it to be true. State never gave money to Cat or CJ. Where in the hell did you dream that? An idiot loaned CJ a car and he was banned from State. Did Carolina do that with Fats?? You don't want to go there. Nobody cheats and lies more than Carolina and everyone knows that now.

Pissing my self LoL you state fans are delouisal as hell. But okay man state is the next Bama, Get real. Many proof that cj and cat got paid and left school to not get drafted....... Get back On topic here. Stop being so upset beacuse UNC will be back in the running in football now. State will always be the little red headed step child to UNC

Pissing my self LoL you state fans are delouisal as hell. But okay man state is the next Bama, Get real. Many proof that cj and cat got paid and left school to not get drafted....... Get back On topic here. Stop being so upset beacuse UNC will be back in the running in football now. State will always be the little red headed step child to UNC
9 of the last 12 football games and Mack is going to be the savior, yea right. Bring him on

Are you guys really mad because some kids got some money or is this a piss’n contest? Cause I for one hope EVERY KIDS GETS PAID SOMEHOW.

Reactions: eaglez15
State lost 9 defensive starters from last year’s team. How was this supposed to be their year?

This was supposed to be your year, and you beat a horrible UNC team in overtime LoL whatever you have to tell your self. Like I said delouisal
Lost 7 players from last years team to the NFL draft and this was suppose to be our year?

Reactions: 1SWO1
Alabama lost more than that and you see where they are.Big time football reloads.

Last edited:
This was supposed to be your year, and you beat a horrible UNC team in overtime LoL whatever you have to tell your self. Like I said delouisal

I wouldn't say they were horrible. The coaching was. You lost a lot of games late in 4th due to that. I thought the Freshman qb looked really good. I was impressed with him.

Javonte needs to be the featured back next year. Mack needs to look at his film at WRH his last 3 years.

Reactions: dogs79
not sure if he will take Michael Carters spot but he defintley should be the #2 back. MC hasn't done anything to lose the spot.

Otis all those college programs cheat so Carolina just don’t do it themselves now with that being no said I’m a tar heels fan during b-ball season but college football I’m With The Best ,Miami Hurricanes!!!

Fair weather fan is my definition for you! You are like an ECU fan that pulls for Carolina in basketball. There is a guy at my church that wears ECU stuff during football and UNC stuff when football is over. I just laugh at him and walk off. He can't stand it. I can't do that. I pull for NC State and mostly don't even watch other games. I will watch OSU when they play. I've been to games there and love the game day atmosphere of being at The Shoe.

Reactions: PackHorses
Otis it’s blackbulldog here lol I’ve never been a fair weather fan you know u like who ya like and that’s the way it goes!! I’ve always been a Hurricanes fan from growing up watching the games meeting some former players!! Tar Heel fan heck Micheal Jordan Gree up On the street I live on!! Met him many times met Sam Perkins, James worthy Kenny Smith in which they all came with micheal to see his grandparents which who I knew personally that lived right across the street from me!! But high school Friday Night And forever Bulldogs Fever That Will Never Change Black N Orange!!!

Reactions: dogs79
Otis it’s blackbulldog here lol I’ve never been a fair weather fan you know u like who ya like and that’s the way it goes!! I’ve always been a Hurricanes fan from growing up watching the games meeting some former players!! Tar Heel fan heck Micheal Jordan Gree up On the street I live on!! Met him many times met Sam Perkins, James worthy Kenny Smith in which they all came with micheal to see his grandparents which who I knew personally that lived right across the street from me!! But high school Friday Night And forever Bulldogs Fever That Will Never Change Black N Orange!!!

I knew who you were that is why I called you a fair weather fan. Didn't know the close relationship to Jordan though. I can forgive you that. I always hated the way his dad was murdered.

HayseedSlim we got to get together with the gang and go out and eat one weekend. Then you can tell me how you came across that new name!! I see no reason to wait till football season!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT