ADVERTISEMENT

Javonte Williams

He probably won’t get the carries against State like today. The other Antonio Williams should be back then as well as Micheal Carter. He did however show he can play when called upon.
You mean the other Antonio Williams that wasn't good enough to play at Ohio State?

Pretty sure they burned his RS? Javonte is a hell of a player it’s a shame he left a winning program to join a UNC-CH scrub squad. Javonte belongs in the SEC, Clemson, or with the Wolfpack. Be wise and transfer Javonte.

He could play in 4 games without burning a redshirt. I have no idea how many he has played in.

you UNC fans can relax....I think Fedora is done at UNC...............................

lol hardcore UNC fans from the blitz board would really take offense at you confusing me for a Hole fan. Fedora is lost and that has been a good thing for us Wolfpackers. I think they have a lot of talented kid's but they are never used right. Javonte should have been in the game 80% of the time today. He would have broken one if he had been. Most of the games they have lost this year they did so late in the game. Seems like they looked for ways to lose. I'd love for them to keep Fedora but I can't see that happening. It will be costly to get rid of him but I think that time has come. I'm not sure a win today would satisfy the Anti Fedora crowd. I can't blame them.

he has loved UNC for his whole life. Now he gets to play for a hall of fame coach in Mack Brown.

he has loved UNC for his whole life. Now he gets to play for a hall of fame coach in Mack Brown.
Possibly HOF if he didn’t take this job. There was a reason he was fired from Texas. Lol UNC-CH can have Javonte however it is a tragedy if he doesn’t transfer. The Wolfpack will gladly welcome Mack back in Carter Finley next year.

I hope Kanye Roberts sees RED ... he should have some offers after next season. That boy can play.

Reactions: dogs79
Possibly HOF if he didn’t take this job. There was a reason he was fired from Texas. Lol UNC-CH can have Javonte however it is a tragedy if he doesn’t transfer. The Wolfpack will gladly welcome Mack back in Carter Finley next year.

I hope Kanye Roberts sees RED ... he should have some offers after next season. That boy can play.

Mac Brown did well at Texas, even national titles. Texas had super high expectations after that. Now look at them. They have winning record, but nothing like the were then, as much hype as they get this season.

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT