ADVERTISEMENT

How many wins do JK get in new coach first season?

Tiger_Pride21

Mar 1, 2021
James Kenan schedule
H Ayden Grifton
@ Dixon
@ Eastern Wayne
Open
H East Duplin
H South Columbus
@ South Lenoir
@ Kinston
H North Lenoir
@ Southwest Onslow
H Wallace Rose Hill
I say 4-7 wins, and I think that would be good for a first year coach with this schedule.

Reactions: UNC91
James Kenan schedule
H Ayden Grifton
@ Dixon
@ Eastern Wayne
Open
H East Duplin
H South Columbus
@ South Lenoir
@ Kinston
H North Lenoir
@ Southwest Onslow
H Wallace Rose Hill
I say 4-7 wins, and I think that would be good for a first year coach with this schedule.

4-7 is a good season at JK.??????? Years back from the other site, your number one fan, said state title or bust at JK?

Reactions: dogs79
4-7 is a good season at JK.??????? Years back from the other site, your number one fan, said state title or bust at JK?
Years back, it depends on what years you're talking about, cause the last season it was state championship or bust would have been 2015.

Looking forward to renewing the series with JK. Always enjoyed the games and there were some good ones (for us LOL). Hope the Tigers have a good season but LOOK out for the end, we'll be hitting or championship run stride ..... :cool:

James Kenan schedule
H Ayden Grifton
@ Dixon
@ Eastern Wayne
Open
H East Duplin
H South Columbus
@ South Lenoir
@ Kinston
H North Lenoir
@ Southwest Onslow
H Wallace Rose Hill
2 wins Dixon maybe S.lenior...I was wrong they may start 3-0. I give them at least 5 wins

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC91
JK has been down for the past several years. What has happened? Did they run out of talent or what. I am sure they will revive their program in the future

JK has been down for the past several years. What has happened? Did they run out of talent or what. I am sure they will revive their program in the future

Many coaches have came and gone. Jk always has the talent, promise that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT