ADVERTISEMENT

Hickory, Dudley, AC Reynolds?

I suspect if it does comes down to Dudley n Hickory they probably want be able to get all the fans in for that one.

Dudley has 4 D1 WR’s with offers and a DB
That is a State track Champion in two events
And a very fast RB my bet is on the Panthers
*3 D1 WR’s
3 D1 DB’s. One of the DBs just can play every position.
3 good rbs. Two had 1000 yards last season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Dudley has 4 D1 WR’s with offers and a DB
That is a State track Champion in two events
And a very fast RB my bet is on the Panthers
Do you think they are better than last years team? They were really talented just had some penalties that hurt them.

Do you think they are better than last years team? They were really talented just had some penalties that hurt them.
In some ways we should be. We have two dual threat QBs, which we traditionally have and not a pocket passer as opposed to last season. We were young in some key areas. Three underclassmen started on the offensive line and at LB for us. You’re always better with experience. One of my sons played on the team that lost the Western finals in 2020 and came back and won in 2021 so we’ve been here before. Make no mistake, this year is still up for grabs and there’s some really good teams.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
How do you post twitter post on here? I’m new to this. I want to start highlighting some guys like other posters.

In some ways we should be. We have two dual threat QBs, which we traditionally have and not a pocket passer as opposed to last season. We were young in some key areas. Three underclassmen started on the offensive line and at LB for us. You’re always better with experience. One of my sons played on the team that lost the Western finals in 2020 and came back and won in 2021 so we’ve been here before. Make no mistake, this year is still up for grabs and there’s some really good teams.
They were fun to watch last year. We came up for the JM vs Dudley game and were very impressed!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT