ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Rulz......

72special

Aug 28, 2015
Hope you been workin on that pass defense with your chargers. This week would be a good time to see if you can stop the run with dime package. Gotta have your db's ready for Shelby.

I will pass that on to him at the coaches meeting. I am not sure he has practiced that with the Crest defense. While he does that I will have Shelby practice throwing picks so it all comes together. Sorry man, I felt bad because you had no replies. You're welcome.

It's gonna take more than just a coaches meeting pal. You better have a team meeting. Several of them. Shelby will pick this defense APART!!

CREST CRAMPERS BY 14.Crest will pick shelby off 3 times. I don't like either team. Shelby had a hard time beating Sp and we can't stop the pass.

Lol LD, no I don't. Shelby has pissed me off which feels like the old days. Crest still sux!! :)

Reactions: footsoldier
Lol LD, no I don't. Shelby has pissed me off which feels like the old days. Crest still sux!! :)
I don't really know what has gotten in to the Shelby bunch this year. They have always been good on the football field but still remained rather humble on the board...we had some lively debates back in the Beam days but still all in fun. Not only have the Crust posters gone silent but you know the world has gone mad when Hitman is the most respectful of the Shelby crowd...PS (Shelby Lion I consider you a Burns guy).

Reactions: seadog28
A couple points of contention here

1. Seadog, do us all favor, take that bottom lip you got stuck out there whining, pull over your head and swallow!
2. Im always humble, just ask me... LOL

Im a Bulldog on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday evenings 6-8pm occasional Wednesdays from 5-7pm (When Middle schoolers I coached plays) and on Saturdays 9am-2 or 3pm
Rest of time all SHELBY ha ha...

The Crest posters have gone silent because they put themselves on a pedestal higher than anybody.They feel teams like RS and Chase are not worthy enough for them to post about.Next week they will be out and give KM a little posting time.Burns posters in the Beam era were by far the worst and were hated by everybody.The Shelby posters have not changed and most are very humble and I will be very worried about Mondays game with East Burke.

Lol LD, why yes , yes I do. Shelby has hurt my little feelings, whipping my fourteenth favorite team, no wait, they are my ninth favorite, the order is Catholic, Havelock, Crest, Burns, Chocowinity, Perquimans, Hoover Alabama, Kings Mountain, South Point, Cherryville,, Fuquay Varina. Shelby is our Daddy, all of the aforementioneds Daddy.... Which pisses me off which feels like the old days. Crest is my Daddy too :)

WOW

Reactions: sasha_nc
The Crest posters have gone silent because they put themselves on a pedestal higher than anybody.They feel teams like RS and Chase are not worthy enough for them to post about.Next week they will be out and give KM a little posting time.Burns posters in the Beam era were by far the worst and were hated by everybody.The Shelby posters have not changed and most are very humble and I will be very worried about Mondays game with East Burke.

Actually, this is very true in my opinion. Why should RS Central or Chase be worthy of a thread right now from Crest or Shelby? Maybe next year, we might post a few more threads because Crest will be young. With being said, any and all Crest fans are expecting to make it back to ship this year and if we don't it will be considered a utterly and complete failure. Minus any major injuries, Crest can do it.

P.S. In the big south, we made a thread for almost every team, because they were worthy.

Actually, this is very true in my opinion. Why should RS Central or Chase be worthy of a thread right now from Crest or Shelby? Maybe next year, we might post a few more threads because Crest will be young. With being said, any and all Crest fans are expecting to make it back to ship this year and if we don't it will be considered a utterly and complete failure. Minus any major injuries, Crest can do it.

P.S. In the big south, we made a thread for almost every team, because they were worthy.

The Big South is horrible this year.Stuart Cramer,LN Charter,Hunter Huss,East and North Gaston,Forestview and the only good team South Point you guys bragged how you destroyed them.

The Big South is horrible this year.Stuart Cramer,LN Charter,Hunter Huss,East and North Gaston,Forestview and the only good team South Point you guys bragged how you destroyed them.

SHS Lion, you know things have come to a sad pass in the Big South Conference when upstart Forestview is probably the only worthy conference opponent South Point will face this season. We had hopes for a better game with East Gaston. As for the Green Waves, we don't care if they are good or bad, we just want to beat the crap out of them just because they are Trashbrook. When the PTB created this 3A/2A county cow pattie, they screwed up a really good thing we had going with Cleveland County.

[QUOTE="sasha_nc, post: 195302 When the PTB created this 3A/2A county cow pattie, they screwed up a really good thing we had going with Cleveland County.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of our 3A/4A conference, the MAC. Two of the worst 4A teams in the state and every year one of them not only gets a conference championship but a good playoff seed as well just because they're the only 4A teams in the conference.

Reactions: GG4BAMA

Why should you post a thread about Chase ? Would a 7-6 halftime lead by the Chargers give them a little worthiness ?

We all know crest will win but LOL

Got to throw a little jab there brother !! I mean its CHASE!!!

Crest will score 30 second half but this is hilarious to watch

I'd hate to be in that crest locker room right now ! Clark probably having a fit! Greens out and foster on defense ... It's gonna end up ugly but chase defense actually play decent considering the Chargers have NOTHING offensively tonight except Harbison!!!

Go get em Chargers I'm actually almost , slightly pulling for y'all !! Center tonight great kid is why :) ha ha

Just messing with y'all don't get all angry

Last edited:
There so mad they can't stand it.7 to 6 but I guess you got to give Chase credit.By the way SL I have tried to watch this game on the computer and it has been very frustrating.

It's been horrible all year usually crest and burns games are pretty good viewing ! Shelby has been pathetic all season! Either the camera man is shaking like he has Parkinson's or you can't hear the audio for half a game or the video freezes ... ....

Burns just got absolutely hosed on s 2 point conversion !

21-20 they go for two Bradley catches it in end zone he's hit by like 5 ER players dragged out to one and they call it no good! OUCH gonna lose on that calls

Crest just seemed uninterested tonight. Other than a couple big pass plays, it was Harbison up the middle every play. No real push by the offensive line either. Crest has to learn not to sleep or they will be humiliated in the playoffs and by Shelby. The best part tonight was as Shelby Lion pointed out, in allowing the Chase boy to score.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT