ADVERTISEMENT

Hayesville at E. Randolph

I think this one will be similar to Hayesville's outing last year in MA. You will see the athletic ability from the kids at Hayesville and they won't quit, but Eastern Randolph will just have too much for them overcome. I would think ER takes this one by 4 TD or 5 TD. That's not meant to offend, ER is just a real good team.
I haven't watched the game yet, but sounds like I wasn't too far off base. Will probably watch it tomorrow. Good season Hayesville. Good luck next week against Thomasville ER folks. Going to be some great games next week.

I haven't watched the game yet, but sounds like I wasn't too far off base. Will probably watch it tomorrow. Good season Hayesville. Good luck next week against Thomasville ER folks. Going to be some great games next week.
This would've been a much closer game had McClure not gotten injured. That guy was doing a pretty good Luke Kuechly imitation in the first quarter.

I"ve been practicing my fencing skills recently, Mister Kidd. I secured one of them lady manniquens from a local retail establishment and put a sword, which was secured by duck tape, or whatever they're called, into her right hand, and off we went into the illustrious world of semi professional fencing. I'll admit the oppositon didn't provide much defense, and i did have to duct tape some of the " injuries " she received from my " sword, " which was actually a filed down machete.
P.S. Congrats to Eastern Randolph's victory over the hard hittin' mountain cats. Good luck next week against Tville.

I"ve been practicing my fencing skills recently, Mister Kidd. I secured one of them lady manniquens from a local retail establishment and put a sword, which was secured by duck tape, or whatever they're called, and off we went into the illustrious world of semi professional fencing. I'll admit the oppositon didn't provide much defense, and i did have to duct tape some of the " injuries " she received from my " sword, " which was actually a filed down machete.
P.S. Congrats to Eastern Randolph's victory over the hard hittin' mountain cats. Good luck next week against Tville.
There are so many, are they euphemisms or would that be considered innuendo?, in that post even I’m blushing just a wee bit…
As always a pleasure sir and thank you.

Not too bad of a performance from the Cats tonight. They defeat Hayesville 39-10.

The story of this game was Jani Norwood. He completely dominated. Norwood also knocked Hayesville LB Taylor McClure out of the game in the first quarter. This weakened the Yellow Jacket defense considerably. McClure was very impressive.

Good, balanced attack from ER. Carter Revelle had a really nice game. He threw two TD passes and had a good run for another. Lucas Smith took advantage of that Norwood bulldozer and ran the football well. Nicah Taylor and Kobe Walker also played well.

Tough matchup for Hayesville. Their offense played right into ER's strengths. I was impressed with Tre Graves though. He's a strong runner. I'm surprised he didn't touch it a little more.

Good win but.....man......ER's got to clean up a few things on special teams. And keep their cool also. ER had a good player get ejected for foolishness.
#6 and #10 both sophomores excited to see what they bring next 2 years! Both stepped it up when #20 got hurt and have done a great job!

Serious question @Sportsnut17 (yeah I know it’s out of character but humor me) can the video be watched to determine severity or is the call made on field the deciding factor?
@thekidd12 they will send the tape in and it will be reviewed. I think it cost 50$ and I think both the coach and player have to complete a sportsmanship course. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I am usually not one to criticize officials, but in this case I feel it is justified. Both teams were testy and on edge, after several plays there was some pushing, shoving etc.. and it was not addressed by the officials. When it was addressed, the officials struggled to regain control. From my vantage point it appeared that a punch was thrown.

Reactions: thekidd12 and HWY49
I am usually not one to criticize officials, but in this case I feel it is justified. Both teams were testy and on edge, after several plays there was some pushing, shoving etc.. and it was not addressed by the officials. When it was addressed, the officials struggled to regain control. From my vantage point it appeared that a punch was thrown.
The biased version I was presented said similar except that the young man actually did a swim move over top of player’s head to get away? Again I didn’t see it. Just relaying what I was told.

Reactions: recycled2 and HWY49
The biased version I was presented said similar except that the young man actually did a swim move over top of player’s head to get away? Again I didn’t see it. Just relaying what I was told.
Agree @thekidd12 definitely do not believe he threw a punch. It didn’t look like anything malicious.

Reactions: thekidd12
This game was won and lost in the trenches. Hayesville had a difficult time up front dealing with ER’s defensive line. Hayesville does have some nice players at the skill positions that can run when out in space, but their offensive line wasn’t able to create many openings at the line of scrimmage. Hayesville’s chunk yardage plays were made around the perimeter. Overall this game was not pretty and featured multiple penalties on both teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT