ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock Vs Eastern Wayne

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
I'm gonna say this should be a pretty good game I think havelock defense is better which is the reason they should win this game but I don't count eastern out a very good team just gotta watch best but I believe havelock wins this one I'm gonna change my prediction to 56-28

Havelock goes up 48-0 and pulls starters like the rest of our games. Final score Havelock 55 EW 21.

Originally posted by ItsJustWords252:
Lol naw man eastern is to good to get put down 48-0

This post was edited on 11/30 3:56 PM by ItsJustWords252
So was EA. Nobody is beating this Havelock team.

Eastern Wayne isn't EA and I said havelock would win they big everyone say I was crazy but eastern Wayne has played quality oppeanents unlike a EA

I think this will be a good game

When you play WA and NG every year the quality oppenents are there. Who does E Wayne play (other than New Bern) that is better than those two year in and year out?

I'm talkin about this year not year in and year out they played dh Conley new bern jh rose and just played southern guilford

So they have battle experience ... Eastern played wa who got put out in the first round and northern guilford who isn't even good 3aa is weak everyone knows it

Eastern Wayne plays against four 4A schools each year so yes, they are battle tested. They held Rose in the 20's while beating them by 40 points which was an eye opener. Their coach has the last name Williams so you know they will come out and battle for 48 minutes. I expect it to be a good game for maybe two quarters before Havelock imposes their will in the second half.

Maybe so...i'm simply disputing your weak team comment. Quite the contrary actually. If NG loses, then everyone says the ride is over...If NG wins, then everyone says it's because of an overabundance of D1 talent. Whatever your opinion of NG, the undisputable fact is that we are still fighting hard for that 4th ring...and at the end of the day, that's all that matters. Good luck to Havelock...I hope you beat Crest. Peace.
This post was edited on 12/3 10:53 AM by et8fan

Originally posted by et8fan:

Maybe so...i'm simply disputing your weak team comment. Quite the contrary actually. If NG loses, then everyone says the ride is over...If NG wins, then everyone says it's because of an overabundance of D1 talent. Whatever your opinion of NG, the undisputable fact is that we are still fighting hard for that 4th ring...and at the end of the day, that's all that matters. Good luck to Havelock...I hope you beat Crest. Peace.

This post was edited on 12/3 10:53 AM by et8fan
Don't worry, we will shut Crest up next week!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT