ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock Schedule & Game Results

KingJordon704

Apr 11, 2023
Havelock schedule I will update the results of each game as the season goes on

(Non Conference)
8/18 at Wallace rose hill (Havelock Wins 28-27)
8/25 at Laney(Wilmington) (Havelock wins 20-17)
9/08 vs West Craven (Havelock wins 20-13)
9/15 at New Bern(conference game)(Havelock loses 15-14)( New Bern forfeit decision)
9/22 at West Bladen (Havelock wins 66-20)
(Conference)
9/29 vs DH Conley (Havelock wins 29-7)
10/06 vs Jacksonville(Havelock wins 28-17)
10/13 at South Central(Havelock wins 40-12)
10/20 at Northside jacksonville(Havelock wins 54-0)
10/27 vs Jh Rose(Havelock wins 35-7)

Last edited:
lots of mouth and pushing and shoving between them and the Scots tonight in Laurinburg, Scotland got the better of them in the 15 minute running clock game portion of the scrimmage, maybe they will meet later in the year when it really counts.

A lot of close calls so far!
played alot of good teams so far im willing to bet all 3 of them will have winning records end of the season all of us have played tough non conference schedules west craven wallace laney are all good teams willing to bet all will be great in the playoffs and go past the first round lol

played alot of good teams so far im willing to bet all 3 of them will have winning records end of the season all of us have played tough non conference schedules west craven wallace laney are all good teams willing to bet all will be great in the playoffs and go past the first round lol
I’m not doubting it, I was just saying it. How you feel about your boys chances this year though?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I’m not doubting it, I was just saying it. How you feel about your boys chances this year though?
ehh i think we can make some noise but i dont see them winning states or nothing of that caliber next year will be their best chance they will compete though every game i just dont think they have the qb to do it. also they are young in their skill positions alot of sophmores and jrs playing skill positions so we will see they have new bern next which i hope we win but i think they lose by 14

Reactions: Maiden Creek
As long as NB throws the ball, Havelock will have a chance. Running the ball down the field, and the QB throws another pick in double coverage. Only score Havelock had was when NB stopped them on 4th down but had a penalty to give the Rams a 1st down.

Reactions: ncjeff
havelock up 14-9 after running the ball on nb all the way down nb keep going for strips they did get one last possession but gotta make your tackles

I figured this would be a tough game to the end. Both teams will compete well in conference play. I wouldn’t be surprised to see both teams win out.

Reactions: KingJordon704
well it looks like havelock is now 7-0 since New Bern seems to had to forfeit their first 5 games because of the situation i honestly still personally count the lost but in the record we are 7-0 now so possible we can get home field most of the way through the playoffs

havelock host cape fear next should be a good one can go either way both teams battle tested

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT