ADVERTISEMENT

Greeneville @ Pisgah

Dumbs they practice together and learn how Greeneville is so dominant year after year. They even watch when they lift. Your a darn tard
It’s no use devilman. I think if you told them out colors were green they would doubt... if they don’t believe any of this. The game may be easier than we thought. Cause they got no clue what’s coming...

It’s no use devilman. I think if you told them out colors were green they would doubt... if they don’t believe any of this. The game may be easier than we thought. Cause they got no clue what’s coming...
You can guess the tards who are not Pisgah fans. They don’t have “bear” or “Pisgah” in their handle, (Mrdumbbud, minimum45, and sfu 05)

Last edited:
LoL LoL LoL dang your a clown. Your team looks slow and non athletic. QB benching 300? Cleaning 300?? LoL maybe he's playing the wrong position. Who is he the next tom brady too ??? Is he going to skip college and go play for the patroits next fall too ???? LoL You fans at Greenville need to put the pipe down, play any school in NC not in the mountains and you will get curb stomped. College coach's coming to watch you lift weights LoL LoL happens at every big time highschool clown.
No he's committed to Army. I'm pretty sure after college he's still committed to the Army.

Dud lol looks like you will need to join me.

dud

noun
  1. 1.
    a thing that fails to work properly or is otherwise unsatisfactory or worthless
adjective
  1. 1.
    not working or meeting standards; faulty.
The noun and adjective forms both apply to you. Sorry I shortened it and confused your ignorant ass. MRDUD

Greeneville's offseason conditioning and weight training program is better than many college football programs, and that is not an exaggeration. If you are on twitter, go check out @coachcraw4d. He posts a lot of videos of their workouts and conditioning. Look through his past videos and posts, and you will see how they have so many recruits and why they are so dominant. When your QB and WRs are benching 300+, hang cleaning 300+ and squatting 450-500, not many high school teams are going to be able to keep up. Their weight room numbers are insane. Obviously, football is played on the field and not in the weight room, but that is the backbone of their program.
Is Greeneville the reason ETSU returned to football, or the reason UT sucks so bad?

dud

noun
  1. 1.
    a thing that fails to work properly or is otherwise unsatisfactory or worthless
adjective
  1. 1.
    not working or meeting standards; faulty.
The noun and adjective forms both apply to you. Sorry I shortened it and confused your ignorant ass. MRDUD
Good job it took you a week to come up with that pathetic pos

Dumbs they practice together and learn how Greeneville is so dominant year after year. They even watch when they lift. Your a darn tard

LoL LoL so dominant year in and year out? Your playing deaf and blind and science schools man. Tennessee football is horrible come to nc and play a good team and get curb stomped . I've watch tape of your team. Big slow white boys and minimal athleticism at best. SWO would drag your boys by 30 promise you that

Keep trying.... Tuition doesn't mean private. I mean, unless you are saying Greeneville is private?
any Greeneville city property taxpayer can go there free. If you live in the county there are fees based on city tax rate...if there is room. I enrolled my daughter there for the music program because the county school we were zoned for did not have one. She never played a down of football.

LoL LoL so dominant year in and year out? Your playing deaf and blind and science schools man. Tennessee football is horrible come to nc and play a good team and get curb stomped . I've watch tape of your team. Big slow white boys and minimal athleticism at best. SWO would drag your boys by 30 promise you that

While I think Greeneville has some blinders on a bit SWO has NOTHING for them. And honestly right now not many teams in NC do. There are a handful that would beat them and play with them. SWO isn't close to being one. They aren't like a big, slow mountain NC is accustomed to.

any Greeneville city property taxpayer can go there free. If you live in the county there are fees based on city tax rate...if there is room. I enrolled my daughter there for the music program because the county school we were zoned for did not have one. She never played a down of football.

I'm glad you decided to prove my point..... So if you are doing it for music surely no one is doing it for football alone?

By 30...bahahahahaha. Put the pipe down.

Greenville is not that fast, but they are really good team. Number11 got ran down by Pisgah no d1 player would get ran down. Really not sure they could even beat Reynolds .

If this is the best tenn has to offer you guys need to give it up. This team is slow as Christmas. Pisgah is as well but we knew that. They would get raped by a team like Hibriten or Reynolds. Teams equal in size.

Reactions: mrbud
Greeneville hurting themselves. Look for them to come out and have their way in the second half

Dude you need some crow. That team is nowhere close to what you made them out. They are slow. I have seen tons of NC teams over the years better.

I know... I hate how the officials are causing the Greene Devils to block in the back and hit receivers early on routes.
Skip ball, phantom face mask. Spots that even the ref has to come tell the side judge to move.. under thrown balls and dbs coming back to make play. Yeah. Ok

Hahahaha- how many yards does Pisgah have- and not yards from penalties...actual yards from runs and completed passes? The ONLY things Pisgah has done is completed 1 pass and gotten yards and first downs from penalties. I’m not there so not seeing the calls, but Greeneville didn’t score on one drive and that was because of the numerous penalties and then had the fluke punt hit a player. So Pisgah isn’t doing anything to stop Greeneville- let’s pump the brakes. Greeneville wins by 30 and will win another state championship. Pisgah will continue to be very average, will be sitting at home on Thanksgiving, and will keep talking about how terrible Greeeneville is and how terrible Tennessee football is.

Hahahaha- how many yards does Pisgah have- and not yards from penalties...actual yards from runs and completed passes? The ONLY things Pisgah has done is completed 1 pass and gotten yards and first downs from penalties. I’m not there so not seeing the calls, but Greeneville didn’t score on one drive and that was because of the numerous penalties and then had the fluke punt hit a player. So Pisgah isn’t doing anything to stop Greeneville- let’s pump the brakes. Greeneville wins by 30 and will win another state championship. Pisgah will continue to be very average, will be sitting at home on Thanksgiving, and will keep talking about how terrible Greeeneville is and how terrible Tennessee football is.

Greeneville - 160 yards offense
Pisgah - 90 yards offense

Actually the yardage is close greenville only has 161, Pisgah has 100, and its only 6 penalties, quit trying to make yourself sound better, they are playing you way better than you expected, and i am far from a pisgah fan.

I will say if Greeneville played like this against Hibriten in the 1st half it wouldn’t be pretty.

Reactions: beamer24
It’s funny how the tone changes...”Greeneville is overrated and slow...Tennessee football is garbage...blah blah blah...” And then after Pisgah doesn’t piss a drop in the first half and is only down 14 because Greeneville has over 100 yards in penalties, it becomes “you should be embarrassed if you don’t win by 35.” .

Reactions: barb1951
It’s funny how the tone changes...”Greeneville is overrated and slow...Tennessee football is garbage...blah blah blah...” And then after Pisgah doesn’t piss a drop in the first half and is only down 14 because Greeneville has over 100 yards in penalties, it becomes “you should be embarrassed if you don’t win by 35.” .

I haven't said any of those things......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT