ADVERTISEMENT

Greeneville @ Pisgah

They hype their team every year. They win a state title in a well below average state for highschool football
Tennessee is always know to be below average in highschool football, just that simple!!!
Pisgah is not even top 75 football teams in the state 1A-4A
According to MaxPreps Southwest Onslow is ranked 2,332nd in the nation. Greeneville is ranked 165th and you are over here talking about your team would "drag them by 30". Idiots gonna idiot I guess.

According to MaxPreps Southwest Onslow is ranked 2,332nd in the nation. Greeneville is ranked 165th and you are over here talking about your team would "drag them by 30". Idiots gonna idiot I guess.

SWO hasn't completed 19 passes since 1979. They wouldn't make it out of the 1st quarter not down 35.

Its funny that some of y'all bash TN football compared to NC. Right now over the past few years TN has had more rated recruits on 247 sports than NC.

Since Tennessee is below average, let's compare each states top ten national ranking according to MaxPreps
Tennessee:
1. Alcoa-144
2. Maryville- 150
3. Greeneville- 165
4. Brentwood Academy- 171
5. Oakland- 179
6. Farragut- 229
7. Memphis University School- 369
8. Lausanne- 393
9. Blackman- 462
10. MBA- 488

North Carolina:
1. Charlotte Christian- 63
2. Hough- 105
3. Mallard Creek- 124
4. Wake Forrest- 220
5. Havelock- 240
6. Charlotte Catholic- 250
7. Richmond- 410
8. Weddington- 441
9. Hibriten- 492
10. Zebulon B. Vance- 544

Outside of the top three for each state which state are you claiming is below average here SWO?

Needs to ask some Erwin fans how good Tennessee football teams are.They played two of them in 2015 and 16.
Stop making excuses Pisgah is average. Erwin had lot of injuries those game , but at least we could put up points. Pisgah had to score on greenville subs last 2 years lol.

Stop making excuses Pisgah is average. Erwin had lot of injuries those game , but at least we could put up points. Pisgah had to score on greenville subs last 2 years lol.
So now we know who mrpud represents. Them warriors in Lestah, NC.

Mr magnum great post greenville talks about speed didn't see any their receiver got ran down by a Pisgah player . what's funny 14-0 at halftime against average Pisgah team. Greenville gets 14 pts off turnovers early 2nd half game over. I was very disappointed after reading their fans post all week long ,I thought the game would be at least 40- 0 at half. Greenville and Reynolds should have played would have been good game.

Here's what i witnessed from the Greeneville sideline. Greeneville played uninspired football for most of the game and as a result, 14-0 at halftime happened and the sluggish play was aided by some of the worst officiating ive ever seen. Before you click the quote button and start bashing me, let me finish. Before the game, as the officials walked in to the stadium, a gentleman from pisgah i was talking to said this...and i quote " these guys are the worst officials in western nc." and he would most likely know better than most as he works the sidelines for the bears.Bad calls happen everywhere, even at Burley stadium here in Greeneville, but that garbage i saw friday night was beyond terrible. at one point after a horrible spot, two of them were tossing the ball back and forth like hot potato before a third came running in and they tossed him the ball and he made the correct spot....it was quite commical watching it on film. NC folks will make their assessment as they see fit and thats fine because at the end of the day, the only opinion of either team is that of the coaches and beleive me, the Pisgah coaches were well aware of what they were facing friday night and so did ours. Great people over there and i will miss this matchup. Next year would have been a much better time for us to play for the Bears. Never the less, I personally loved the two meetings and I WILL be back for the pisgah/tuscola game next time its in pisgahs house. Good luck the rest of the way to the bears and the rest of all NC high schools can count their blessings and thank their heavenly father that they will never have the daunting task of facing the mighty mighty Devils in football.....hehehehe....enjoy the rest of your seasons over here boys n girls.

Here's what i witnessed from the Greeneville sideline. Greeneville played uninspired football for most of the game and as a result, 14-0 at halftime happened and the sluggish play was aided by some of the worst officiating ive ever seen. Before you click the quote button and start bashing me, let me finish. Before the game, as the officials walked in to the stadium, a gentleman from pisgah i was talking to said this...and i quote " these guys are the worst officials in western nc." and he would most likely know better than most as he works the sidelines for the bears.Bad calls happen everywhere, even at Burley stadium here in Greeneville, but that garbage i saw friday night was beyond terrible. at one point after a horrible spot, two of them were tossing the ball back and forth like hot potato before a third came running in and they tossed him the ball and he made the correct spot....it was quite commical watching it on film. NC folks will make their assessment as they see fit and thats fine because at the end of the day, the only opinion of either team is that of the coaches and beleive me, the Pisgah coaches were well aware of what they were facing friday night and so did ours. Great people over there and i will miss this matchup. Next year would have been a much better time for us to play for the Bears. Never the less, I personally loved the two meetings and I WILL be back for the pisgah/tuscola game next time its in pisgahs house. Good luck the rest of the way to the bears and the rest of all NC high schools can count their blessings and thank their heavenly father that they will never have the daunting task of facing the mighty mighty Devils in football.....hehehehe....enjoy the rest of your seasons over here boys n girls.
I agree bad calls 2 of the officials were from canton lol. They were trying to help Pisgah. Lol.

Just got done talking to a Pisgah fan at work, he was braging about scoring on greenville lol. Didn't have the heart to tell him it was against greenville backups lol. If you look at the big picture Pisgah football has been in a decline. Those fine folks in canton will want change soon. Pisgah is running the wrong offense they don't have the athletes to run a spread offense. Pisgah should be running a wing t or wishbone. Give you guys hard time but you know canton loves football great fan support.

Just got done talking to a Pisgah fan at work, he was braging about scoring on greenville lol. Didn't have the heart to tell him it was against greenville backups lol. If you look at the big picture Pisgah football has been in a decline. Those fine folks in canton will want change soon. Pisgah is running the wrong offense they don't have the athletes to run a spread offense. Pisgah should be running a wing t or wishbone. Give you guys hard time but you know canton loves football great fan support.
How's that Walmart job working out?

So now we know who mrpud represents. Them warriors in Lestah, NC.

He is not a Erwin fan, I promise you that. I have been dealing with this knucklehead for years. As for Greeneville I was very impressed with their defense. I would love to see them play a team like Reynolds. It would be a great game. I think the Rockets are better offensively but the defensive edge goes to Greeneville.

He is not a Erwin fan, I promise you that. I have been dealing with this knucklehead for years. As for Greeneville I was very impressed with their defense. I would love to see them play a team like Reynolds. It would be a great game. I think the Rockets are better offensively but the defensive edge goes to Greeneville.

Ole bud is dumb as a bag of dirt but he likes the attention so he badgers whoever he can to get some. Pisgah has a rabid fan base so it looks like mrbud has struck attention whore gold!

Reactions: PBBear51
Ole bud is dumb as a bag of dirt but he likes the attention so he badgers whoever he can to get some. Pisgah has a rabid fan base so it looks like mrbud has struck attention whore gold!
You are a idiot, you are clueless about football

You are a idiot, you are clueless about football

08-bag-of-dirt.jpg

I seriously hope No Pisgah fans are bragging about scoring on subs. Although the radio announcer freaked out sayin it happened in Canton lol

I seriously hope No Pisgah fans are bragging about scoring on subs. Although the radio announcer freaked out sayin it happened in Canton lol
The only one that said that was McDud a Pisgah hater.We know the subs were in when we scored.Hell you're subs are better than most teams first string.

SWO hasn't completed 19 passes since 1979. They wouldn't make it out of the 1st quarter not down 35.

LoL this clown. SWO would run these boys Into the ground. SWO would beat Pisgah 35-0 at half time. Guess you have no idea what the he'll your talking about.

LoL Tennessee hick. Please understand maxpreps is horrible source. You play these cup cakes teams and then get on here and beat your chest. My son lives in nasheville TN and has told me repeatly highschool football in Tennessee is a JOKE. Talent is well below average all the way around. Them little tiny mountain towns have nothing better to do then cheer on the local highschool team and swear their good. You wouldn't see good football if it hit you in the face. Again greeneville is very very very slow, huge over weight country boys looking like their playing tag.

To BVDevil, I have no dog in this fight but just wanted to comment on your observation of WNC officials. You sir are correct. While there are a few crews who do a good job most are below average.

Now this is not meant to bash them. I understand the shortage of officials and the "well if you can do better why are you not an official " argument. My biggest complaint is some are just not consistent.

All of that being said, THANKS to those who put on the strips and call the games. Because no refs no games.

LoL this clown. SWO would run these boys Into the ground. SWO would beat Pisgah 35-0 at half time. Guess you have no idea what the he'll your talking about.

LoL Tennessee hick. Please understand maxpreps is horrible source. You play these cup cakes teams and then get on here and beat your chest. My son lives in nasheville TN and has told me repeatly highschool football in Tennessee is a JOKE. Talent is well below average all the way around. Them little tiny mountain towns have nothing better to do then cheer on the local highschool team and swear their good. You wouldn't see good football if it hit you in the face. Again greeneville is very very very slow, huge over weight country boys looking like their playing tag.

Stick to your day job and tell your son he would't know good football if it hit him in the face. Here are some facts for you (Even though I know its no use arguing with fools). There are 138 players ranked by 247 sports for Tennessee in this Senior Class (https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&State=TN) and NC has 100 (https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&State=NC). I guess the expert recruiters that offer these SLOW, Over Weight Country Boys know more than you and your son.

Greeneville has an open date next year. Your team should schedule them or Alcoa ( which is a smaller school than Greeneville) Rankin and Ballard would probably tell them to go fly a kite because it wouldn't be much competition.

Pisgah expose greenville 14-0 half lol. You chumps all week talk about running clock lol.

Listen up I agree tenn football is weak. Max preps is a joke.

These clowns don't know football from soccer in them Tennessee woods. They swear their gods gift to this earth. 14-0 to a well below average team LoL

These clowns don't know football from soccer in them Tennessee woods. They swear their gods gift to this earth. 14-0 to a well below average team LoL
At the end of the season we will finish off with the win and a championship agains a fast team from the West. Your season will end with a loss and tears. So keep living vicariously trough better teams

Devilman, some of these dudes on here rival you when it comes to riling folks up....lol.....and to bowhunter....right you are sir....no zebras, no game.....to the fell calling us "tennessee hicks".....lmao.....western NC....East TN.....same people, nice job calling your own kind hicks....one thing i think we can all agree on, even us hicks......no HS football, no need for friday nights at all

At the end of the season we will finish off with the win and a championship agains a fast team from the West. Your season will end with a loss and tears. So keep living vicariously trough better teams

Do some research pal, SWO is a well respected program with many state titles. One losing season in 35 years.

Devilman, some of these dudes on here rival you when it comes to riling folks up....lol.....and to bowhunter....right you are sir....no zebras, no game.....to the fell calling us "tennessee hicks".....lmao.....western NC....East TN.....same people, nice job calling your own kind hicks....one thing i think we can all agree on, even us hicks......no HS football, no need for friday nights at all

Western NC and Tennessee might as well be the same. Both hick towns and communities. SWO is eastern team on the coast. My son owns a vacation house in the NC mountains and visit once a year, would never live there or in Tennessee. Football in the woods and in the city are two different animals.

Nevermind. I found his vacation home and ain't that impressed. I'm surprised with your "doctor money" that you couldn't at least help him upgrade to a double wide
the-singlewide-museum.jpg

Dude that's your neighbors house. Not sure why you are on here still typing. Go into hiding your bears are below average again this year.

Yep nothing like ugly pine trees, mosquitoes, and summer temps that rival hell to make you want to live in eastern NC. . Millions of people come to our mountains to vacation every year. Ain't nobody wanting to visit Onslow. This is God's country son. You may have better football due to demographics in the east but I wouldn't piss on that place.

Western NC and Tennessee might as well be the same. Both hick towns and communities. SWO is eastern team on the coast. My son owns a vacation house in the NC mountains and visit once a year, would never live there or in Tennessee. Football in the woods and in the city are two different animals.[/QUOTE]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT