ADVERTISEMENT

Greeneville @ Pisgah

Butch league move for Pisgah to leave their starters in with minutes to go to not get shut out. Once Greenville pulled their starters Pisgah should have
”Butch” League. Dumbass. Your credibility is smeared by your ignorance. You’d be money ahead by keeping your mouth shut.

Reactions: PBBear51
It just shows how inferior of a team Pisgah really is. I don't think Greenville is all that great but they deserved another shutout tonight the way their defense played. It just shows which coach has more class
Yeah, Greeneville flat out sucks. 19 game win streak, have outscored opponents 237-10 so far, defending state champs, returned about all starters this year, and multiple D1 recruits. Does the 45 represent your IQ?

Yeah, Greeneville flat out sucks. 19 game win streak, have outscored opponents 237-10 so far, defending state champs, returned about all starters this year, and multiple D1 recruits. Does the 45 represent your IQ?
Regular season win streak at 35 I think and haven’t lost a conference game since 2007. We must be awful

My take is what matters. I know football and I have the best of the best from NC and SC over the years. Greeneville has a legit defense. No denying that. Offensively they are good but nothing special. No real speed. Defense wins championships and they are a prime example of it. As for Pisgah they are decent but no where close to the best in WNC. After seeing both Reynolds and them play it's a total mismatch. They hyped themselves up all season and they are not that good. They will win some games because their conference is weak but 2nd rd if the playoffs is pushing it.

They aren't very good. Big slow non athletic white boys. Many teams in NC would beat them all night long. Not sure what kind of football in NC you watch LoL you can run sweeps all night long and speed will kill them. But whatever makes you sleep better at night
One dimensional teams like the ones typically found in the eastern parts of the state (SWO tops that list) would fare poorly against this team. There are a few teams in this state that do have the ability to equally pass and run, but they surely arent found anywhere near the pig farm area of the state. Demographically speaking Greeneville was fairly diverse with a good mix of big slow white boys and big fast strong black kids.

Greeneville’s offense is explosive and lastnight wasn’t their best game. Hell they won state 54-13. Offense is legit with the d-1 talent

Weren't you guys down 21-0 at the half to Anderson County in the playoffs and came back and won. That's what a well coached team does that is really good.

Weren't you guys down 21-0 at the half to Anderson County in the playoffs and came back and won. That's what a well coached team does that is really good.
Had mistakes in the first quarter and got down 21-0. They scored opening possession. We fumbled inside our 30 fighting for yards and the red never blew it dead. Blocked punt for td in end zone down 21-0. Outscored them 35-10 from 2nd quarter on out. Should have been 42-31 final. If we cut out the mistakes it’s a 42-14 game. Ac is Not good at all this year. Defense is terrible. Barely won again lastnight

One dimensional teams like the ones typically found in the eastern parts of the state (SWO tops that list) would fare poorly against this team. There are a few teams in this state that do have the ability to equally pass and run, but they surely arent found anywhere near the pig farm area of the state. Demographically speaking Greeneville was fairly diverse with a good mix of big slow white boys and big fast strong black kids.

According to coach Chappell, we can drop the one game loss for the playoffs.So I was wrong.

Did not see the speed you keep talking about. I watch charlotte Christian last season they put 50 on Hendo at halftime. Now that was one good team . charlotte Christian would murder greenville. Hey bud how about the south point team that put 50 on your boys and Pisgah back to back weeks?

Did not see the speed you keep talking about. I watch charlotte Christian last season they put 50 on Hendo at halftime. Now that was one good team . charlotte Christian would murder greenville. Hey bud how about the south point team that put 50 on your boys and Pisgah back to back weeks?
How about it? What has that got to do with Greeneville TN? SP was good that year, and last year. But SP is not Science Hill Dobyns Bennett, Fulton Knoxville, Alcoa or Maryville TN either. These teams are not great every single year but they always are competitive, and would compete favorably in any conference anywhere near their respective school size in NC. It isnt like GHS doesnt see speed on a regular basis. I dont discuss private schools that recruit or accept players from anywhere. Not a fair comparison, and i dont think public schools should be playing them at all IMO.

West TN has plenty of speed. There is more to football then speed. I'll take Greeneville over the fastest team in NC or TN.

I thought Greenville had a really good line on both sides of the ball. I don't know if they get that many dumb penalties every game, but I was surprised to see that. They have a couple holes in their secondary. I was watching and thinking I would love to see them and AC Reynolds play as I believe Flynn would be successful throwing on them. Scoring twice in the first 5 minutes of game was impressive.

I thought Greenville had a really good line on both sides of the ball. I don't know if they get that many dumb penalties every game, but I was surprised to see that. They have a couple holes in their secondary. I was watching and thinking I would love to see them and AC Reynolds play as I believe Flynn would be successful throwing on them. Scoring twice in the first 5 minutes of game was impressive.
That’s a pretty normal thing for us scoring quick and at will while Starters usually play one half. Starters yet to give up a Touchdown midway through the season

I will say that Pisgah tackles different then teams we play in Tn. Throw tend to tackle through the knees of the offensive player. Lastnight it seemed our guys gave themselves up a lot to avoid that and a possible injury. That’s what happened to Ballard last year and our guys seemed to be careful. Just an observation

That’s a pretty normal thing for us scoring quick and at will while Starters usually play one half. Starters yet to give up a Touchdown midway through the season
Your super team onl
They only had 14 at halftime against Pisgah lol. Magnum is right they are good team. Not a elite team havelock,charlotte catholic, or even hilbriton would have been up by 40 at the half. You Pisgah guys need to stop talking them up everyone knows you guys are average.

Reactions: Swo_05
Your super team onl

They only had 14 at halftime against Pisgah lol. Magnum is right they are good team. Not a elite team havelock,charlotte catholic, or even hilbriton would have been up by 40 at the half. You Pisgah guys need to stop talking them up everyone knows you guys are average.
Fact is you have no idea and it won’t happen lol so you can keep on with the nonsense I really don’t care. Fact is Greeneville is defending state champs and will likely repeat. Having a bad 1st half and winning 41-7 I’ll take that Anyday!
Truth be known all the haters probably didn’t even go to the game. Lol

West TN has plenty of speed. There is more to football then speed. I'll take Greeneville over the fastest team in NC or TN.

You can't tackle something you can't catch. Not sure what your point there was LoL speed kills

I will say that Pisgah tackles different then teams we play in Tn. Throw tend to tackle through the knees of the offensive player. Lastnight it seemed our guys gave themselves up a lot to avoid that and a possible injury. That’s what happened to Ballard last year and our guys seemed to be careful. Just an observation

LoL what? Tackle different? You corn feed boys in TN are fill of your selves

Fact is you have no idea and it won’t happen lol so you can keep on with the nonsense I really don’t care. Fact is Greeneville is defending state champs and will likely repeat. Having a bad 1st half and winning 41-7 I’ll take that Anyday!
Truth be known all the haters probably didn’t even go to the game. Lol

14 at half vs Pisgah LoL TN football must be way down on talent if you will repeat.

41-7? You point isnt valid lol
Must be jealous because whoever you pull for won’t win a title. Don’t be late for school Monday little boy

You can't tackle something you can't catch. Not sure what your point there was LoL speed kills

His point is that Greeneville regularly destroys super fast West TN (Memphis to Nashville) teams in the playoffs. And the final scoreboard is what matters in a game.....not the halftime score

41-7? You point isnt valid lol
Must be jealous because whoever you pull for won’t win a title. Don’t be late for school Monday little boy

LoL im grown TN boy. Play football in the late 70s at southwest onlsow. We have a rich history in NC. You all won, take the win and go away. Your making crazy excuses left and right. But whatever makes you sleep better at night

LoL im grown TN boy. Play football in the late 70s at southwest onlsow. We have a rich history in NC. You all won, take the win and go away. Your making crazy excuses left and right. But whatever makes you sleep better at night
No excuses lol 41-7 win is dominant

For all you guys that think your team can beat them .Have your coach call and set up a game .They now have an open date for next year.
Hopefully we can play another year down the road. Enjoyed getting to talk to you guys on here. I’ll check in on your team from time to time. Goodluck this year and let this be your only loss.

Devilman out!

Brevard is ALWAYS to be respected. I wish Tuscola could still play them I miss them not being on the schedule. When the time comes I assure you they will have Pisgah's undivided attention as well.

Hopefully we can play another year down the road. Enjoyed getting to talk to you guys on here. I’ll check in on your team from time to time. Goodluck this year and let this be your only loss.

Devilman out!

I don't know how many of you stayed after the game when the Pisgah band performed.The Greeneville band did and gave the Pisgah band a standing ovation when they finished. Thought that showed real class and just wanted all you Greeneville fans to know that.Good luck to your team, I don't think you will have a problem winning state again.

Devilman out!
Nice meeting you Friday night...best of luck to your greendevils...never know..we may cross paths again

My take is what matters. I know football and I have the best of the best from NC and SC over the years. Greeneville has a legit defense. No denying that. Offensively they are good but nothing special. No real speed. Defense wins championships and they are a prime example of it. As for Pisgah they are decent but no where close to the best in WNC. After seeing both Reynolds and them play it's a total mismatch. They hyped themselves up all season and they are not that good. They will win some games because their conference is weak but 2nd rd if the playoffs is pushing it.
Mr magnum great post greenville talks about speed didn't see any their receiver got ran down by a Pisgah player . what's funny 14-0 at halftime against average Pisgah team. Greenville gets 14 pts off turnovers early 2nd half game over. I was very disappointed after reading their fans post all week long ,I thought the game would be at least 40- 0 at half. Greenville and Reynolds should have played would have been good game.

Mr magnum great post greenville talks about speed didn't see any their receiver got ran down by a Pisgah player . what's funny 14-0 at halftime against average Pisgah team. Greenville gets 14 pts off turnovers early 2nd half game over. I was very disappointed after reading their fans post all week long ,I thought the game would be at least 40- 0 at half. Greenville and Reynolds should have played would have been good game.

They hype their team every year. They win a state title in a well below average state for highschool football
Tennessee is always know to be below average in highschool football, just that simple!!!
Pisgah is not even top 75 football teams in the state 1A-4A

I don't know how many of you stayed after the game when the Pisgah band performed.The Greeneville band did and gave the Pisgah band a standing ovation when they finished. Thought that showed real class and just wanted all you Greeneville fans to know that.Good luck to your team, I don't think you will have a problem winning state again.

Hype them after they beat you LoL got to love it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT