ADVERTISEMENT

Got A Wet Field ??

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
This was Class 2 Semi Final West game in Ava Missouri Saturday. Thats an Ava WR who caught the game winning TD in OT. Neither team could make any gains running so Ava threw the ball in this Mud Bowl. Looks like a lot of fun ......

Clark+Conty-Ava+68.jpg

This was Class 2 Semi Final West game in Ava Missouri Saturday. Thats an Ava WR who caught the game winning TD in OT. Neither team could make any gains running so Ava threw the ball in this Mud Bowl. Looks like a lot of fun ......

Clark+Conty-Ava+68.jpg
Looks like the 2018 Eastern playoff game WRH and SWO at the corral

Looks like the Mud bowl Thomasville played against Randelman back in about 1993 except that field was in worst shape...never seen nothing like it before and never seen nothing like it after and I doubt I ever will again

Reactions: dogs79
Just something else to pass the time till Friday. An 18 year old kid took and ANTLERED DOE firearms any deer season here. It was a 19 pointer. Weighed 163 lbs field dressed. Missouri law says you can only take 1 Antlered Deer per season. Dont matter the sex. Kind of like Spring Turkey season, must have a visiable beard. Hen Turkeys with beards arent as rare as this deer.

Screen+Shot+2019-12-01+at+4.39.48+PM.jpg

I'm up for open deer season all year long day and night 24/7/365...after one ran out in front of me one morning going to work at 4:30 running 65 MPH...that sucker destroyed my car and almost killed me...so have at it boys and girls

Last edited:
Reactions: ocdavis31
Never saw a field personally that bad. Two worse fields I have ever seen were at Reidsville in 2002 in the fourth round after a big snow storm. Then of course, swe in 2009 after what i term as “artificial precipitation”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT