ADVERTISEMENT

Freedom

So who did Mount Airy play the next week ? My friend who shot the musket after each Mount Airy TD felt right at home playing on the Mountaineer football field in his coonskin cap. But I thought they lost because I do not remember a game the next week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: buzzcoach
How many kids y’all get from Virginia. I saw some MA stickers on Vehicles with Virginia tags.
One and he got hurt his JR year and didn't play his Sr, year Went to MACS from elementary school,. You do realize MA is 2 miles from VA border and many that graduated from MA live there now and have Grand Kids that go to MA! SMH

One and he got hurt his JR year and didn't play his Sr, year Went to MACS from elementary school,. You do realize MA is 2 miles from VA border and many that graduated from MA live there now and have Grand Kids that go to MA! SMH
omar-epps-sneaky-yeah-ok-z6reb4g4e0va24d2.gif

Oh shoot approval or apotofvag as some call him. Aarat is much closer for those kids than going all the way to Carrol or the other county. Most of them start in kindergarten. We get our fair share too if they wanna go to the county system. Plus your use of memes looks like Chris Brown before he whipped Rihanna's tail. Omar Epps. Whew.

Oh shoot approval or apotofvag as some call him. Aarat is much closer for those kids than going all the way to Carrol or the other county. Most of them start in kindergarten. We get our fair share too if they wanna go to the county system. Plus your use of memes looks like Chris Brown before he whipped Rihanna's tail. Omar Epps. Whew.

Making light of domestic violence? Wow

Reactions: Illuminati704
HX7pvh1mIqImc.webp

I guess those boys were right you really have lost it. There's no domestic violence in there.. now if you're super woke maybe. That's the case you probably ought to go play with the pronouns.

I pity your wife

If not taking a joke related to domestic violence is "woke", then I'm glad I'm awake.

Reactions: Appvol
Equating domestic violence to being woke? IQ in the single digits lmao
That's funny. You wussy boys just keep it up. Mount Airy will be
Equating domestic violence to being woke? IQ in the single digits lmao
Oh man come on. Just a little heat. I think it was the Omar Epps picture that did it. Trust me I'm not smart enough to differentiate between a gif and a meme. But I am smart enough to know a joke when I talk about it. So sorry for those that were offended. But really truly it's okay we got bigger assholes to me I'm here for sure but in the title bits I'll wear it. Unlike a pot of v although it sounds like maiden devil has a pot of it himself in a good way

• Haha
Reactions: amaidendevil
Does anyone KNOW when Coach Adkins will be arriving at Freedom? Soon or end of the school year?

Does anyone KNOW when Coach Adkins will be arriving at Freedom? Soon or end of the school year?
I would figure he'd be there in time for spring practice April 15th. Plus he's gotta set weight training regimen because it wasn't a big priority from what I was told. They're getting a new weight room also

He was at the basketball game Tuesday night. But I don't think he's started work yet, and probably won't for a while. He has friends at the school (literally guys he grew up with and who graduated in the same class) who were on the staff last year and who he can reach out to so that they can put some of these things into motion, even if he can't start working at the school for a couple of weeks.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT