ADVERTISEMENT

Freedom

I hope you have a long and healthy life too but please don't post crap like this you posted earlier that turns Mount Airy Fans against each other. If it is ever proven true may you be the first to show the fact for your honor and redemption. Now please stay out of Mount Airy High School's business with your rumors that I admit may be true but still rumors.

Your post said with a laugh and I made corrections on your grammar below it: @REWhitley can u help ur guy find some peace and acceptance. 😂.

@REWhitley can u help your guy find some peace and acceptance ? 😂.
TD I SPEAK FOR ALL BEAR FANS...........PLEASE SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow all this talk of JK coming there and JK coming down to meet the QB and his parents to keep them from moving to Maiden and the current Coach was still in place........WOW only in Burke County!!!!!

Wow all this talk of JK coming there and JK coming down to meet the QB and his parents to keep them from moving to Maiden and the current Coach was still in place........WOW only in Burke County!!!!!
Whoa where did that information come from lol. And no actually Justin hawn was already let go before this article he continued teaching there afterwards. Justin hawn is a maiden alumni.

Yeah, yeah. First JK is a run first coach who won't work well with our talent. Then he's coming here to ensure our QB, who is key to our passing game, isn't going to run off somewhere else. And some guy is posting a news article that's two months old about coach Hawn (which is what started the whole thread). Lots of people just throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks.

Yeah, yeah. First JK is a run first coach who won't work well with our talent. Then he's coming here to ensure our QB, who is key to our passing game, isn't going to run off somewhere else. And some guy is posting a news article that's two months old about coach Hawn (which is what started the whole thread). Lots of people just throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks.
Yeah just small town rumors

Reactions: FreedomAlum
The question here is where does hawn go ? Does he stay at freedom teaching, does he take an assistant job somewhere else ? Or is there a head coaching job for him somewhere?? I really don't think he is a bad coach he's young he needs a place to allow him to grow as a coach a little more. I'd love for him to come be an assistant at maiden till he finds his spot.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
The question here is where does hawn go ? Does he stay at freedom teaching, does he take an assistant job somewhere else ? Or is there a head coaching job for him somewhere?? I really don't think he is a bad coach he's young he needs a place to allow him to grow as a coach a little more. I'd love for him to come be an assistant at maiden till he finds his spot.
I'm sure you would!!! LOL

No offense, but you guys have blown this waaaaay out of proportion. We are talking HS sports here let's not forget that. I think the world of JK, but I'm sure he would laugh at most of the comments, reason, and secret meetings you guys have brought up. He's a HS coach that probably is looking for another challenge closer to home. I will say it has been entertaining to say the least, but can we move on? Freedom, no matter the coach, can/will be a great place to coach. Yes, even better than MA as it is a bigger school/area, and the talent pool is deeper and more consistent. MA, no matter the coach, will continue to be a solid program from year to year and even special when talent comes through. Best of luck to both programs.

That's what many folks do in many small towns. Their lives revolve around drama and stirring the pot. Wouldn't be life if there wasn't some rabbit hole to craw down.

As far as us this coming season we have our quarterback returning for a senior year already. And we have a JV quarterback that we really like that lead the JV team to the conference championship. Granted would like to see him add a little weight lol

Reactions: Maiden Creek
As far as us this coming season we have our quarterback returning for a senior year already. And we have a JV quarterback that we really like that lead the JV team to the conference championship. Granted would like to see him add a little weight lol
Stop making this about Maiden....stay on topic please...lol...Heard JV kid was going to be good.....

No offense, but you guys have blown this waaaaay out of proportion. We are talking HS sports here let's not forget that. I think the world of JK, but I'm sure he would laugh at most of the comments, reason, and secret meetings you guys have brought up. He's a HS coach that probably is looking for another challenge closer to home. I will say it has been entertaining to say the least, but can we move on?

Stop making this about Maiden....stay on topic please...lol...Heard JV kid was going to be good.....

You want us to move on or stay on topic? Lol. If you haven't already, read the 1A thread. MA fans are already talking sh*t about Adkins.

The Office Party Hard GIF

Live look at the Freedom High School booster club.

Anything less than 2nd in conference. I feel like freedom fans will be disappointed and nervous
Then they will have to win more than 3 games this year. Good Luck !
Which teams are 3A and which are 4A

I remember the days, and plenty of them when Watauga was an automatic win for Freedom. That has been a few minutes...

Reactions: beamer24
I remember the days, and plenty of them when Watauga was an automatic win for Freedom. That has been a few minutes...
I remember when Mount Airy was 3A with 1A numbers which I think about half or more of the NWC were 1A playing in 3A. Mount Airy played Watauga I am thinking at Appalachian State Football field once and here once. That was back in the late 1970s or maybe the very early 1980s because they dropped to 2A I am thinking sometime in the 1980s and then 1A maybe 10 years later. I think Watauga won both games or at least one if that was all they played. We spent the night in Boone and that was the first time I remember them playing on AstroTurf. Maybe someone with a better memory can recall.

Reactions: patsfball
I remember when Mount Airy was 3A with 1A numbers which I think about half or more of the NWC were 1A playing in 3A. Mount Airy played Watauga I am thinking at Appalachian State Football field once and here once. That was back in the late 1970s or maybe the very early 1980s because they dropped to 2A I am thinking sometime in the 1980s and then 1A maybe 10 years later. I think Watauga won both games or at least one if that was all they played. We spent the night in Boone and that was the first time I remember them playing on AstroTurf. Maybe someone with a better memory can recall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT