ADVERTISEMENT

Freedom

If it happens who cares we take this football stuff too dang serious. IK I for one have acted like an idiot child on here many times. Life is more than football and a pissing contest on a message board. If MA never won another game who cares.....its just a game the world would carry on.
Stop what you are doing and go to the doctor now. You must be not feeling good

No high school football there yet, but maybe in 5 to 6 years or more. They do have a soccer field now, kind of rough-looking. It is a very large school now as I saw a week ago for the first time in maybe 10 years and it was amazing how it had grown. It may be larger than Mount Airy High but it is K-12 and growing. I think I counted 8 buses that I could see without circling the building. They have a lot of sports and I can see football in the future. It shows they do have football but may be in the lower grades for now.
They had MS Football, and competitive may not be the word. If MS is any indication it will be a long hard road to HS football.

If it happens who cares we take this football stuff too dang serious. IK I for one have acted like an idiot child on here many times. Life is more than football and a pissing contest on a message board. If MA never won another game who cares.....its just a game the world would carry on.

You would care

I just said that to pull on TDs chain

Buzz, you'd be very very upset if Mayberry never won another game. We know you man. You're passionate and you take things serious. There is nothing wrong with that.
Lol sounds like me but I have mellowed over the years and age puts things into perspective. When maiden lost a regular season game I wouldn't want to talk to anyone for a day or two and when they lost a playoff game it would take a week or so for me to move on. But with age I've learned to appreciate the game and success and let the losses roll of my back. Now honestly I probably still stew for an hour or 2 🤣

Lol sounds like me but I have mellowed over the years and age puts things into perspective. When maiden lost a regular season game I wouldn't want to talk to anyone for a day or two and when they lost a playoff game it would take a week or so for me to move on. But with age I've learned to appreciate the game and success and let the losses roll of my back. Now honestly I probably still stew for an hour or 2 🤣

Im getting that way in my old age learning to appreciate the small things in life and to just enjoy the game.

Im getting that way in my old age learning to appreciate the small things in life and to just enjoy the game.
I've been really rough in my younger years I would talk so much trash I would get into the other teams players heads. Hell I had a East Burke parent one night track me down in the stadium and then try to call people to get me 🤣🤣. Because I got into her kids head and never did I cuss him or say a derogatory word to him. But I got in his head so bad that he came to side line jawing with me while our back up RB ran by him for a TD. If I screamed ur # out and u looked at me u were done for back in the day.

I've been really rough in my younger years I would talk so much trash I would get into the other teams players heads. Hell I had a East Burke parent one night track me down in the stadium and then try to call people to get me 🤣🤣. Because I got into her kids head and never did I cuss him or say a derogatory word to him. But I got in his head so bad that he came to side line jawing with me while our back up RB ran by him for a TD. If I screamed ur # out and u looked at me u were done for back in the day.
I got threatened after a state championship game in 2022 bc of comments on a message board. He ran like a girl when all was said and done. A lot of people hide behind a screen name....most people know who I am.

I got threatened after a state championship game in 2022 bc of comments on a message board. He ran like a girl when all was said and done. A lot of people hide behind a screen name....most people know who I am.
things_that_didn_t_happen-728x376.gif

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
I know. Some of us saw the incident. That former coach you like so much he was his old man that was getting ready to whip your ass. He didn't run believe me. You're the one that look like you wanted no part of it.
Ok if you say so he went quick down the steps away from me. Not like I was going to do anything at a HS football game. If you were really there you would seen I got in his face and asked him what his problem was. And besides he about knocked me down with the smell of Alcohol on his breathe. I know you would never meet me and reveal who you are! Invited you several times.....

Reactions: MRMAN27030
Ok if you say so he went quick down the steps away from me. Not like I was going to do anything at a HS football game. If you were really there you would seen I got in his face and asked him what his problem was. And besides he about knocked me down with the smell of Alcohol on his breathe. I know you would never meet me and reveal who you are! Invited you several times.....
Oh buzz you see me often. You don't even know it. But I laugh at your fat ass all the time. At you about you. You know oh I didn't see any of that I just saw you blubbering and stumbling and trying to get away. You're a big man when you're there with everybody else. But that old man would have whipped your tail. He ain't like these rednecks up here. He'll mean it. But oh yee of multiple names and multiple personalities. Like that coach ready for that coach to be fired Love that coach. You keep it up.

Oh buzz you see me often. You don't even know it. But I laugh at your fat ass all the time. At you about you. You know oh I didn't see any of that I just saw you blubbering and stumbling and trying to get away. You're a big man when you're there with everybody else. But that old man would have whipped your tail. He ain't like these rednecks up here. He'll mean it. But oh yee of multiple names and multiple personalities. Like that coach ready for that coach to be fired Love that coach. You keep it up.
You really should grow up. Easy to call a person names and hide behind a screen name. Be a man and talk to me to my face. Introduce your self. Lets have a normal conversation if you are capable. I have gotten ridiculed and trashed for words on a damn message board bc people think this forum is Life. I have always just expressed my opinions on a discussion board. Honestly IK my heart and who I am. I can be an asshole! We all can and we all have our faults. NC PREPS is not life dude! Be a grown up and meet me lets talk and have a conversation! I was wrong for what I said about Adkins after the 2021 season and went to him face to face and give him a sincere apology! I also talked to #15 told him how great a young man and football player he was....he came up after Robbinsville game and I give him a hug and congratulated him. I have been so wrong many times in my life and let passion get in the way of wisdom. I love student athletes and admire the hard work they do and the work all the coaches do and time they put in. Adkins was one of the hardest working coaches I have seen. I am a fat ass....I do have a big mouth, I do act childish on a message board ,I do have many faults. Now say something I dont know!

You really should grow up. Easy to call a person names and hide behind a screen name. Be a man and talk to me to my face. Introduce your self. Lets have a normal conversation if you are capable. I have gotten ridiculed and trashed for words on a damn message board bc people think this forum is Life. I have always just expressed my opinions on a discussion board. Honestly IK my heart and who I am. I can be an asshole! We all can and we all have our faults. NC PREPS is not life dude! Be a grown up and meet me lets talk and have a conversation! I was wrong for what I said about Adkins after the 2021 season and went to him face to face and give him a sincere apology! I also talked to #15 told him how great a young man and football player he was....he came up after Robbinsville game and I give him a hug and congratulated him. I have been so wrong many times in my life and let passion get in the way of wisdom. I love student athletes and admire the hard work they do and the work all the coaches do and time they put in. Adkins was one of the hardest working coaches I have seen. I am a fat ass....I do have a big mouth, I do act childish on a message board ,I do have many faults. Now say something I dont know!
Buzz....I change my mind about you. I like people that admit things even though it is tough to do. All respect after this post man.

Just a reminder the last day to apply for the BEARS Coaching job is Friday, Feb 23rd which is this coming Friday. Mount Airy will only settle for the best ! Good luck to whoever we get and we all need to support whoever they choose Go 🐻's🏈🏈🏈 .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT