ADVERTISEMENT

JK Adkins has resigned, now it is official per Deana as of this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was posted this morning good grief dude! Did you just get out of the bed?
Yes, posted on Twitter but not here, grow up and stop acting like Mount Airy's only fan. I was a teenage fan when you were born and always will be so stop with you are the king of the BEARS. I heard a lot about you in the grocery store last week and I LMAO ! ! You just don't know what a lot of BEARS think of you and one that you think is close to you. GROW UP and get off Mama's milk ! ! ! I have been a 60-year BEAR fan from the time I was 13 years old but I dought you were even born, BuzzBaby is your name now because you cry over everything that is not your post or idea ! 🥱🥱🥱. Sorry, you did not post it as a thread on NCPreps first, as it deserved to be a thread, now cry for us BuzzBaby !

Last edited:
This was posted this morning good grief dude! Did you just get out of the bed?
tenor.gif

Yes, posted on Twitter but not here, grow up and stop acting like Mount Airy's only fan. I was a teenage fan when you were born and always will be so stop with you are the king of the BEARS. I heard a lot about you in the grocery store last week and I LMAO ! ! You just don't know what a lot of BEARS think of you and one that you think is close to you. GROW UP and get off Mama's milk ! ! ! I have been a 60-year BEAR fan from the time I was 13 years old but I dought you were even born, BuzzBaby is your name now because you cry over everything that is not your post or idea ! 🥱🥱🥱. Sorry, you did not post it on NCPreps first, now cry for us BuzzBaby !
And I am not here to battle with a BEAR fan that thinks he is above all BEAR fans and they are to follow his lead. We need to stick together if we are to support the BEARS like the SMC supports each other. And I was told with a laugh in the grocery store that you were still acting like you were still on your Mama's milk . lol, that did not come from me.

Last edited:
Yes, posted on Twitter but not here, grow up and stop acting like Mount Airy's only fan. I was a teenage fan when you were born and always will be so stop with you are the king of the BEARS. I heard a lot about you in the grocery store last week and I LMAO ! ! You just don't know what a lot of BEARS think of you and one that you think is close to you. GROW UP and get off Mama's milk ! ! ! I have been a 60-year BEAR fan from the time I was 13 years old but I dought you were even born, BuzzBaby is your name now because you cry over everything that is not your post or idea ! 🥱🥱🥱. Sorry, you did not post it as a thread on NCPreps first, as it deserved to be a thread, now cry for usmh liars BuzzBaby !
Yes it was told this morning idiot and the one you talking about is too face and likes to hang out with liars.

Yes it was told this morning idiot and the one you talking about is too face and likes to hang out with liars.
Well if he hangs out with liars then he is at all your tailgating, he said and you tried to be the boss there too. Grow up BuzzBaby, did I mention that is what he called you ?

TD everyone feels sorry for you bc you act so pitiful on here. I could give a Damn what you or anyone thinks of me. You are and idiot!!!!
Then you are in my club as idiots. I am the smart one and you are the BuzzBaby one. lol. At least I am the more grown-up and most well-known one in Mount Airy and most of Surry County as over 12,000 people used to see me at events and my name under every daily picture (Sports & News) from my 10 years at the newspaper which you could have never fit in. I spent from 1989 to 1998 or 1999 there. I have been brave enough to post my picture and name on here and you want to hide. Even RE Whitley posts his name.

Then you are in my club as idiots. I am the smart one and you are the BuzzBaby one. lol. At least I am the more grown-up and most well-known one in Mount Airy and most of Surry County as over 12,000 people used to see me at events and my name under every daily picture (Sports & News) from my 10 years at the newspaper which you could have never fit in. I spent from 1989 to 1998 or 1999 there. I have been brave enough to post my picture and name on here and you want to hide. Even RE Whitley posts his name.
Yah I'm not known by anyone! Idiot!!!!!!!

Ok Idiot! Did I mention that's what Bear fans call you!
No, but as always if I post a thread you get jealous and try to make it look bad so it gets no response BuzzBaby. So now I have said my piece and you can talk to the hand. 🖐️ Or shake it one or are you still beyond being a man since I have asked before ? 🫲

Buzz, from this day on let's agree to stop with the attacks on each other and it seems you always attack me first. All BEAR fans on here needs to support the BEARS together as a team of their fans. This makes us both and the school look bad. so can we all agree this is needed ? All in for the BEARS as they will need it starting out with a new coach this fall and we stand behind the new coach because Mount Airy has a record of picking some good ones and the better coach may still be on the coaching staff. Go 🐻 🏈 ! !

Last edited:
Some facts that had been asked about if and where JK Adkins played High School football that I am not sure was ever answered, by his hometown Newspaper.

The News-Herald
COMING HOME
1997 Freedom grad Adkins to coach Patriots after consecutive state titles.

Last edited:
At this point, to keep Mt. Airy fans from killing one another for bizarre reasons, I now insert North Moore into the thread in an attempt to cool the hate. . . Batman
Please don't associate some of these posters with the majority of MA fans. We know Freedom is getting a great coach and his replacement will be left with plenty of talent to work with.

Please don't associate some of these posters with the majority of MA fans. We know Freedom is getting a great coach and his replacement will be left with plenty of talent to work with.
I don't. Outliers at everyschool. Mt. Airy will still contend for the 1A title next year, but don't see Freedom doing the same in 3A in the foreseeable future. They will be much improved and take some conference titles. Maybe the realignment will be favorable to them and keep them away from Grimsley, Hickory, Shelby, KM, but it'll take time.

I don't. Outliers at everyschool. Mt. Airy will still contend for the 1A title next year, but don't see Freedom doing the same in 3A in the foreseeable future. They will be much improved and take some conference titles. Maybe the realignment will be favorable to them and keep them away from Grimsley, Hickory, Shelby, KM, but it'll take time.
Give Adkins 2-3 years and they will be better especially if they buy in to his system and weight lifting. A lot of talent down that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT