ADVERTISEMENT

****Franklin vs Pisgah Rd2****

No sir...not for them...one may be be former employee that couldn't stand the heat.had ta get outta the fire...your correct on yo
Bears man and bigbear10..supper on me Friday night let me know where you wanna eat..gift certificate be left for y'all
Thanks all the same... think I'll play it safe and hit the southern porch. Then head on over..

The only thing you Pisgah fans are gonna be listening to across the field is that cannon going off every time Franklin scores, which should be alot.

Last edited by a moderator:
2014 was a special year ..ill always remember the GAME at Pisgah trailing 3-0 going into the 4th..we scored 26 in the fourth to win 26-3. Pisgah played us tough I think this year's team is as good as we were in 2014. I'll be in the stands pulling for my PANTHERS. I think this team may go to CHAPEL HILL

Reactions: TC Red Devil 89
WIR, not looking like I'll get there early enough to stop and eat. Probably wont get to town till 7. I truly do appreciate the gesture tho.

Last week damn cannon went off so much I didn’t get full hearing back till early Sunday morning, I think Franklin is still scoring on Mustangs> I expect more of the same this week

Sounds like fhsalum01 was one of the scrubs on the team jealous of all the shine Chappell was getting as he broke records for the Cats

Reactions: PBBear51
Coach Chappell was good player at wcu..if I remember correctly he ended up moving from tailback to LB ..his team's today mirror his personality as a player..

I have no problem with smack talk back and forth but I would advise you to leave personal attacks out of it especially when it comes to family..I guarantee you would never say that to his face or anyone of us.
There's an old say that fits you 'It is better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought bout leaving wal mart for our new super ingles...jk fortunately I work elsewhere...looks very likely Franklin will be down a lineman

Backups are usually back ups for a reason..just worries me because Pisgah has two really good d lineman that are hard to block..from all I've heard the kid as missed last two days of practice and rumor has it and at this point it's just rumor ..but looks like the wike kid will be playing Friday night..and that's good news for him and I assume good news for bear fans..though words like "legend " are already floating around about the freshman who played so well at Wilkes central...so like sands thru the hour glass..these are the days for our playoff lives..stay strong PANTHERS

Backups are usually back ups for a reason..just worries me because Pisgah has two really good d lineman that are hard to block..from all I've heard the kid as missed last two days of practice and rumor has it and at this point it's just rumor ..but looks like the wike kid will be playing Friday night..and that's good news for him and I assume good news for bear fans..though words like "legend " are already floating around about the freshman who played so well at Wilkes central...so like sands thru the hour glass..these are the days for our playoff lives..stay strong PANTHERS
....Legend status is not quite achevied just yet.... Pisgah beat writer...mules counter part..and the editor..mules daddy... Wrote that.. Headed for ESPN just any time..... You Can't blow a kid up over one game... Wike still not healthy...but we sure could use him....

Thought the kid handled himself well UNDER the circumstances but I don't feel there's a QB controversy even in the slightest..like I said and I feel moat feel the same..wike seems to be a good kid so we want no kid to miss time due to injury..but yes legend was a bit much..lord forbid we question a sports writer..as for the post you refer to..i can say w 100% positivity myself or no other "regular" poster from franklin knows that posters identity...i love to give any franklin opponent a hard time especially bear fans but under no circumstances will myself or many many other franklin posters attack a player or coach personally and beyond any doubt an attack on someone's family is uncalled for and wrong.....i would ask if you expect wike to play but for some reason I suspect I may not get an answer..

Reactions: Squirrel Gravy
Thought the kid handled himself well UNDER the circumstances but I don't feel there's a QB controversy even in the slightest..like I said and I feel moat feel the same..wike seems to be a good kid so we want no kid to miss time due to injury..but yes legend was a bit much..lord forbid we question a sports writer..as for the post you refer to..i can say w 100% positivity myself or no other "regular" poster from franklin knows that posters identity...i love to give any franklin opponent a hard time especially bear fans but under no circumstances will myself or many many other franklin posters attack a player or coach personally and beyond any doubt an attack on someone's family is uncalled for and wrong.....i would ask if you expect wike to play but for some reason I suspect I may not get an answer..
I'll answer ...I'm still makin a little paper town money and didn't go to practice... I did previous day..he's not healthy looking

Reactions: PBBear51
Rumor has it's his back? Damn those things can be a pain in the you know what..i hate it for the kids sake..my gut just tells me the kid will give it a go Friday night..looks like nice weather friday..i know pisgah gets to play tuscola yearly and that crowd is usually 7-12 thousand but for our little panther PIT we're expecting one of the biggest crowds in years..im hopeful but our home crowd vs smoky was smallest of entire season

Rumor has it's his back? Damn those things can be a pain in the you know what..i hate it for the kids sake..my gut just tells me the kid will give it a go Friday night..looks like nice weather friday..i know pisgah gets to play tuscola yearly and that crowd is usually 7-12 thousand but for our little panther PIT we're expecting one of the biggest crowds in years..im hopeful but our home crowd vs smoky was smallest of entire season
I thunk people expected the big blowout there. This game, I'm hearing people say it will be close so I do expect a big turnout.

Last Friday night there was a heavy burden put on Korey our JV QB. A freshman (been in High School for just barely 3 months), his very first start with Varsity, and to top it off in the 1'st Round of the big dance! The kid made me proud to be a Bear and thats a fact. However, there will be many, many more test he will have to overcome to reach Legend status such as David Singleton and a few others.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
Where do you dream this stuff up...nobody from Pisgah talks to you... When you broadcast your thoughts on a message board, you are on record for all to see, whether you are talking to me specifically or not. I bet I can find some of those posts on here if the threads haven't washed completely off the board. You seem to think that somehow it really matters if Pisgah people talk to me or not. WTF would you possibly think such a thing, when you cant even spell the insults you are throwing my way? Advice for the future: When you decide to take the trouble to hurl insults, at least learn the definitions of the words you choose and use a spell check app of some sort. It might give you more credibility, and not give casual observers the idea that PHS graduates people unskilled in basic grammar.

Why do the Bear fans act like they are some elite program?

Pisgah 2 state titles last in 76, 13 conference titles.

Franklin 1 state title in 76, 8 conference titles.

Not a huge difference between the 2 programs over the years. Quit acting like you’re N.C. HS football royalty!
Not sure where/if you were taught arithmetic but I was taught that 2 is greater than 1 or 2>1, and 13 is greater than 8, like 13>8.. I'm pretty sure of this. lol

Where do you dream this stuff up...nobody from Pisgah talks to you... When you broadcast your thoughts on a message board, you are on record for all to see, whether you are talking to me specifically or not. I bet I can find some of those posts on here if the threads haven't washed completely off the board. You seem to think that somehow it really matters if Pisgah people talk to me or not. WTF would you possibly think such a thing, when you cant even spell the insults you are throwing my way? Advice for the future: When you decide to take the trouble to hurl insults, at least learn the definitions of the words you choose and use a spell check app of some sort. It might give you more credibility, and not give casual observers the idea that PHS graduates people unskilled in basic grammar.
..Next time you see me since you know so much and act like you know me....Come on up and we'll talk about your wtf's and such face to face..You can show me how to use spell check.... Don't remember exactly who said it...But I agree...You do look like Charlie Brown...You just wear that purple western crap..

We were doing a pretty good job of that and someone showed back up. Lol..
I cant wait for friday night..i understand the black bear band will be making the trip also..you bear fans better come early. Our visitor side not very large..lol..i hope the crowd and atmosphere are great..for people not from WNC they don't understand..sure no D1 coaches calling for tickets..just 80-90 kids representing a team a school an entire town..simply chasing a dream..as I drove by stadium tonight bout 745 there were people on home side putting down blankets

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT