ADVERTISEMENT

****Franklin vs Pisgah Rd2****

I'll be s.o.b., he's like a bad venereal disease. Hope i spelled that right.
Anyway, hope everyone has a good Thursday. Safe travels to everyone. See y'all at the game. WIR, RADIOCHECK we'll be back Friday night or Sat morning to feed ya some crow.

Reactions: RadioCheck
Do we really have SMC officials for this game? We've seen some bad officiating (or 3 blind mice officiating) in numerous games this year, but I still have a bitter taste from the Pisgah at Robbinsville game several years ago. Every crew seems to have their specialty--pass interference, targeting, the dreaded sideline warning, etc, but these seemed to have a "We'll show you we're no little conference'' chip on their shoulders. A ridiculous amount of Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalties. One coach even got one for saying "Aw, come on!" too loudly. Has anybody else noticed this?

Geez I hope we don't have a darn petting zoo over here Friday. Nothing wrong w sheep ..lamas..horses and cows..even a few goats..by far two most useless animals on earth are geese and mules..sure hope you good Pisgah folk will be behind the Panthers as we travel to hibriten to represent the M6 in 3rd round..might even just extend the offer for supper another whole week..lol...yall don't let MR TUSCOLA let y'all keep from enjoying this nice thread..i figured you bear fans would be all in since its your last game this year...heck this has been THE BEST WEEK of the season..hope tanner gets healthy..hope the PIT is packed and rocking..hope mule goes to watch reynolds

I've been reprimanded by moderator to many times for criticizing officials lol..but I'll be dang you just bout nailed it..but I've said and will say other than the one flag happy official w the shirt two sizes too small..last week's crew did a very good job..unfortuntely I expect MANY flags Friday night

I've been reprimanded by moderator to many times for criticizing officials lol..but I'll be dang you just bout nailed it..but I've said and will say other than the one flag happy official w the shirt two sizes too small..last week's crew did a very good job..unfortuntely I expect MANY flags Friday night
I hope it's not the short chubby one with an ego as big as his waist line and so proud of his little yellow flag. I'll be on blood pressure medicine by the end of the game if it is.

Geez I hope we don't have a darn petting zoo over here Friday. Nothing wrong w sheep ..lamas..horses and cows..even a few goats..by far two most useless animals on earth are geese and mules..sure hope you good Pisgah folk will be behind the Panthers as we travel to hibriten to represent the M6 in 3rd round..might even just extend the offer for supper another whole week..lol...yall don't let MR TUSCOLA let y'all keep from enjoying this nice thread..i figured you bear fans would be all in since its your last game this year...heck this has been THE BEST WEEK of the season..hope tanner gets healthy..hope the PIT is packed and rocking..hope mule goes to watch reynolds
Nah...I'm not going away...just won't respond to one certain poster anymore..Games gonna be a dandy...I'm leaving earlier than usual to get a seat...

That's good..some posters SIMPLY don't deserve a reply..im predicting the Pisgah side will be full by 645 @the latest...im sure both teams have had a good weeks preparation and like there chances..emotions will be high but in the end the team that blocks and tackles and executes the best advances....

Not everybody agrees to what level things should be moderated on here and some people are just plain idiots, but if we didn't have moderation that tried to keep conversation at least somewhat focused and civil then this place would be a wreck. I appreciate what the moderators have done around here even though I've crossed the line before. So I know y'all only get mentioned when people are unhappy, but thanks for hosting us and what you do.

That's good..some posters SIMPLY don't deserve a reply..im predicting the Pisgah side will be full by 645 @the latest...im sure both teams have had a good weeks preparation and like there chances..emotions will be high but in the end the team that blocks and tackles and executes the best advances....
What time you all gonna open gates..hell this is like having to go to Tuscola to get a seat

Is mule really a Pisgah graduate?

Sorry, I'm on the boards late this week, and someone may have already answered this question. Yes, the donkey/horse is a Pisgah graduate, that used to cover our games. He got his feelings hurt and left for Tuscola. The Tuscola fans have the same respect for him that the rest of the football community has, none. He even lives in Canton, and spouts nothing but hatred for us, but I must say, the feeling is mutual.

Actually I've mainly spoke about this rivalry since we joined the same league..and since then it's been mostly franklin..chappell is 5-0 vs TUSCOLA and 1-4 vs franklin since arriving in canton..but none of this really has any bearing tom night..just good banter for these boards
WIR claims y'all have dominated, the numbers speak different.

Ok ladies and gentlemen its the eve before Franklin Kitty Cats demise so let's all man up make your best score prediction on this battle of the bulge tomorrow night.
I'm sticking with my first prediction at the beginning of this thread 28-14 Black BEARS.
I will throw a few more other games out there
SP 49 - Shelby 21
Hibriten 58 - Patton 7

Ok ladies and gentlemen its the eve before Franklin Kitty Cats demise so let's all man up make your best score prediction on this battle of the bulge tomorrow night.
I'm sticking with my first prediction at the beginning of this thread 28-14 Black BEARS.
I will throw a few more other games out there
SP 49 - Shelby 21
Hibriten 58 - Patton 7
No way bears score 28 on our defense not even when we bring in JVs . I think you have hit the bottle a little early my friend. Franklin 35-12

One more prediction, I figure the momentum of this game will swing as much a Church Bell on Easter morning which will play into the Bear's favor. I figuring on us making fewer mistakes than Franklin thus in the end snatching the momentum towards the middle of the 4'th and never giving it back.
Of course one White Hat could ruin it for either team, I pray this is NOT the case.

One thing that will not get rusty are the rims in your gym as basketball will be under way in full force in canton on Saturday morning..word on the street is tanner is still not near 100% but is expected to give it a go..ive said this and I truly mean it..i hope the kid wakes up in the morning and feels great.. unfortuntely injuries occur but I hate seeing kids miss opportunities due to them....its been a fun week and I'm sure the next 22 hrs will be exciting for fans players and coaches alike...im just glad football will continue for franklin as I don't even like basketball..as for officials ..why y'all concerned..theres only 5 of them and two of them graduated from Pisgah..

No way bears score 28 on our defense not even when we bring in JVs . I think you have hit the bottle a little early my friend. Franklin 35-12

I wish you two wannabes would get this over with so you can be down 28-0 in the first half next week. Neither team will be competitive off the mountain.

Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT