ADVERTISEMENT

****Franklin vs Pisgah Rd2****

Hibriten will be the brakes of yall. Trust and believe that!
Weve heard that before.. Every year to be accurate. Ill say this about Hibriten. Maybe this will be your year. But up to now, never in the history of nc football has one team accomplished so little with so much. Its all about heart.

Come on bears man..and Jodie and Danny wood both graduated from pisgah and Jodie was posting on zebs postbook page go bears beat Franklin before the 1st meeting..not to mention josh deaver a former Pisgah player had the 1st game..so let's be easy ...but good ball game and y'all will be good for years to come no doubt..
Mr. Dowdle is engaged to Jay's wife's mom.. That makes him Jay's soon to be father n law..

Funny a Newton Conover fan posting on here..who exactly do y'all play next tues IN BASKETBALL.. ..how good can hibriten be. They beat yalls undisciplined non defense playing garbage by 1

Reactions: Swo_05
My last post about tonight's game..i thought 80 teenagers laid it on the line for there teams and community tonight. PISGAH fans showed up in force..though our crowd filled in i personally was veru disappointed by our crowd size..i thought PISGAH did a good job w the QB situation ..ive enjoyed this thread...great ballgame..go panthers

Reactions: WNCfballFan
Pisgah has Hibriten several times over the years. Trust us Franklin will join us on yhe basketball court next week. Then they'll in turn get thumped by Shelby.

Funny a Newton Conover fan posting on here..who exactly do y'all play next tues IN BASKETBALL.. ..how good can hibriten be. They beat yalls undisciplined non defense playing garbage by 1
Dont get missing after Hibriten beats yall down next week.

Proud of my Bears .Sometimes the best team don't win.Tonight we were the best team.We will miss those seniors who never lost to Tuscola but the future sure looks good .

The best team is playing in the 3rd round next week and guess what it’s not Pisgah! All anyone has to do is read the last 2 pages of this thread and with very few exceptions, realize what team has fans with class and what team has fans that don’t.

The best team is playing in the 3rd round next week and guess what it’s not Pisgah! All anyone has to do is read the last 2 pages of this thread and with very few exceptions, realize what team has fans with class and what team has fans that don’t.[/Q.... LOL..LOL..LOL. you got one part right..

The best team is playing in the 3rd round next week and guess what it’s not Pisgah! All anyone has to do is read the last 2 pages of this thread and with very few exceptions, realize what team has fans with class and what team has fans that don’t.
LMAO! That's comedy gold. There is 10 pages with anything but class. From both sides! :D
But that's what makes it fun!! BTW Hibriten visitor side is WAY small! But a pretty cool stadium .

LMAO! That's comedy gold. There is 10 pages with anything but class. From both sides! :D
But that's what makes it fun!! BTW Hibriten visitor side is WAY small! But a pretty cool stadium .

I started the thread and encourage, expect smack talk. I was referring to the post game posts.

Class- Tuscola players circling up with Franklin and celebrating with them... Wanting to wave buy at our stands...I get it...They wanted to see what a second round playoff win felt like..Tommy's boys

Hold on here are we talking about fans or players? Maybe we can get them to come over and help us prep this week for the flexbone!

14-7 Franklin final. Heck of a game.
Lots of respect to the Pisgah team and the fans> looked good seeing that kind of community support. Pisgah left nothing in the bag, pulled out all the plays> very impressed. Pisgahs defense was the real story> WOW! they came to play. Thanks for a very entertaining game and week on NC preps!! Now lets go take care of business next week!

Wanna talk about classless ..read the article in the mountaineer..i forgot Pisgah has never actually lost a DAMN game..funny they bash officials but sure fail to mention the OBVIOUS blown interference call from a Pisgah alum ..so slice it anyway way you want your 0-2 in 2017 and 2-8 last 10. Pisgah not used to be on wrong end of lopsided rivalries....enjoy basketball season..

mic-drop-2boom.jpg

Tough luck in basketball tonight..im sure the refs screwed you..tuscola head coach prob had family officiating..but hey at least you had your hoodies

Reactions: RadioCheck
Tough luck in basketball tonight..im sure the refs screwed you..tuscola head coach prob had family officiating..but hey at least you had your hoodies

You guys are obsessed with Pisgah.Guess it's because no matter how many times you beat us or how many games you win you will never be better than us.We have more fans"not just fair weather fans", better athletic facilities, more state championships, not just in football.
I thought all of you asking about how many the visitor's side at Hibritten seated was really funny.When you couldn't even fill your home side at home last Friday.
All you Franklin posters will disappear after Friday .Just like none of you showed up the first of the year or last year.

Reactions: PBBear51
Please re read about your season..i will be glad to provide another thread of reasons Pisgah can't beat Franklin

Please re read about your season..i will be glad to provide another thread of reasons Pisgah can't beat Franklin

Like I said you are obsessed with Pisgah.You never posted a thing on here until you figured out the Panthers were winning.Radiocheck was on here first of the year begging for Franklin fans to show up.You will disappear next year just like you was no where to be found first of this year.

Reactions: PBBear51
I see somebody is getting beat down. I tried to tell you but all that talk coming off the mountain means nothing if you cant even be competitive. SMH

Well. Now it’s Basketball season for the Franklin Panthers, where Pisgah has an 8 game win streak against you all.

Pretty sure y'all will be the ones kicking and screaming now o_O

Impressive response to an almost year old thread.....just think if ya'll win Friday night that would bring your win total to 3 out of the last 11! If ya'll lose well.....there's always the ref thing to whine about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT