ADVERTISEMENT

****Franklin vs Pisgah Rd2****

Other than one official last Friday night wasn't too bad..i saw where there were like 275 yards of penalties in yalls game last week..im just not sure why that many flags are NECESSARY..sure if an infraction occurs call it but let them play..too often officials think fans pay to see them..forget the adults involved..hopefully for the kids involves officials play no part in the outcome Friday night
Officials is 75% of why I loose my voice during a game.

Reactions: W.I.R. and dmie1
Any of my bear fans hear anything about a stomach bug going round....We need everyone healthy... Franklins a smash mouth bunch and we need to be ready to roll..

Reactions: PBBear51
Ok let's be real here..i hope there is no stomach bug..and I'm willing to bet neither staff is trying to reinvent the wheel this week..Franklin still wants to run the ball and Pisgah had no issued trusting the young kid at QB ..i have no doubt Franklin will fully prepare for both QBs..im sure it's top secret but do bear fans expect wike to play..hes a competitor..my money is on #3 behind center...Franklin has couple kids questionable also

Lineman and one role/ special team guy..hopefully lineman can go but prob game time decision..

Ok let's be real here..i hope there is no stomach bug..and I'm willing to bet neither staff is trying to reinvent the wheel this week..Franklin still wants to run the ball and Pisgah had no issued trusting the young kid at QB ..i have no doubt Franklin will fully prepare for both QBs..im sure it's top secret but do bear fans expect wike to play..hes a competitor..my money is on #3 behind center...Franklin has couple kids questionable also
My guess is that they both will be on the field at the same time. One under center, the other in the Notre Dame box.

Watched the Bears practice yesterday both QB were on the sideline.Had a new QB.Throwing the ball all over the place in street clothes except for a helmet.

Reactions: WNCfballFan
And just when I thought we were bout to have a civilized conversation..lol...i understand you not wanting to let the secret out ..friday night will be here soon enough. And there will be no secrets.

Just want to see a great game both teams will bring it ...hope everyones good...no smack talk here..I seriously hope we are healthy as far as sickness goes.

I agree..i look for a classic..im trying to find out who the officiating crew is..can get kinda scary w SMC..id settle for SAME crew as last week minus one..they did a good job.

I agree..i look for a classic..im trying to find out who the officiating crew is..can get kinda scary w SMC..id settle for SAME crew as last week minus one..they did a good job.
I know 2 of them... brothers...you can keep them both

The smack talk is fun...lol other than mule we haven't even needed the moderator..i respect pisgahs passion and commitment to football. We are super similar programs in my opinion..neither blessed w D1 talent and guys who run 4.4....just a bunch of tough mountain kids who buy into what there coaches tell them..we both depend on physicality and TOUGHNESS and both play hard from start to finish....its great to see a thread like this..it says it means something to each community...im a gambling man and my money is on tanner being behind center Friday night

My question to bear fans is..if franklin wins ..are you pulling for hibriten or franklin...honesty is acceptable. Lol..though I feel franklin will win..if Pisgah wins I'll tip my hat and wish the BEARS luck moving forward as I'll always pull for Mt teams (except robbinsville ha)

In all seriousness, I expect Canton to travel well. The Pit will be packed out. Great to have two teams that care about football playing in the 2nd Round and close enough for good travel.

Reactions: W.I.R.
Cannon going off 6 or 7 times? Radiocheck your drunk go home. You still think Smoky is on the field.

If it's the only set of brother officials I'm aware of in The SMC..they did a really good job last week..and are two of the better officials in the SMC

Bears man and bigbear10..supper on me Friday night let me know where you wanna eat..gift certificate be left for y'all

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT