ADVERTISEMENT

****Franklin vs Pisgah Rd2****

We also have two breweries with food trucks. The guy at currahee is kinda slow, I haven't heard anything about the folks down at the lazy hiker.

I checked max preps didn't see any scrimmage results. Oh that's right THEY are a glorified practice.. keep in mind we attempted to schedule tuscola in a game that counts..but I guess since they already had one automatic loss ( pisgah)..they didn't want another..
I checked max preps didn't see any scrimmage results. Oh that's right THEY are a glorified practice. Wasnt it you that said anytime Franklin takes the field they bring their best game? Yes I believe it was. So thats not true, right? For the record I believe Tuscola (in a rebuilding year) outscored the Panthers by two scores.

It's a dang scrimmage MORON...TRY 12-0 AND 7-5...GEEZ MULE GO COVER TUSCOLA BASKETBALL
I checked max preps didn't see any scrimmage results. Oh that's right THEY are a glorified practice. Wasnt it you that said anytime Franklin takes the field they bring their best game? Yes I believe it was. So thats not true, right? For the record I believe Tuscola (in a rebuilding year) outscored the Panthers by two scores.

Our kids were quoted in the paper saying they literally really didn't prepare for the Tuscola scrimmage.

Our kids were quoted in the paper saying they literally really didn't prepare for the Tuscola scrimmage. No more or less than Tuscola prepared for Franklin.

It's a dang scrimmage MORON...TRY 12-0 AND 7-5...GEEZ MULE GO COVER TUSCOLA BASKETBALL
W.I.R., Mule (aka Jackass) is the all seeing, all knowing, unadulterated leader in the baffle em with bullsh*t field. He thinks he knows everything about everything. If you see him, looks just like Charlie Brown too.

One thing franklin and Pisgah fans agree on is mule is beyond hideous
..GUESS when you've lost four or five in a row to Pisgah and your football team just gave up 69..yes SIXTY NINE ..YOU have to hang your hat on am August scrimmage ..which actually I know for FACT franklin spent exactly no time specifically working on tuscola...geez I'm glad our scrimmages didn't hurt our max prep rankings or playoff seeding..i think if pursley leaves mule should coach because clearly he's far smarter than all the rest of us..

Reactions: TC Red Devil 89
One thing franklin and Pisgah fans agree on is mule is beyond hideous
..GUESS when you've lost four or five in a row to Pisgah and your football team just gave up 69..yes SIXTY NINE ..YOU have to hang your hat on am August scrimmage ..which actually I know for FACT franklin spent exactly no time specifically working on tuscola...geez I'm glad our scrimmages didn't hurt our max prep rankings or playoff seeding..i think if pursley leaves mule should coach because clearly he's far smarter than all the rest of us..
Nah, he is far smarter than none of us. :D

Reactions: dmie1
Well in a fact free environment such as NCPREPS message boards, such reactions are expected when faced with facts you dont like. Doesn't make them less true. That is what stings. Since you seem to like opinions instead of facts Ill give you an opinion, that I doubt would be disputed too much around Waynesville. If it were not for the trip, Tuscola would like their chances better playing Franklin, TWICE, AT FRANKLIN, than ACR Asheville TCR or ERWIN at home.

Funny franklin had NO trouble w asheville..now that's a FACT
Well in a fact free environment such as NCPREPS message boards, such reactions are expected when faced with facts you dont like. Doesn't make them less true. That is what stings. Since you seem to like opinions instead of facts Ill give you an opinion, that I doubt would be disputed too much around Waynesville. If it were not for the trip, Tuscola would like their chances better playing Franklin, TWICE, AT FRANKLIN, than ACR Asheville TCR or ERWIN at home.

It seems you are not feeling well, you may have some sort of fever. When your team is destroyed as was Tuscola you should just read and enjoy forums not offer up coulda woulda shoulda. Tuscola doesn't want Franklin and honestly Pisgah doesn't either but they can't get away now!!

Reactions: W.I.R.
Franklin defense to strong this year, Pisgah may not score before the JVs come in Friday night. Maybe a Hail Mary but nothing meaningful. Good luck though everyone has a fighters chance
haha, that will never happen. You must be related to Mule to spout off that nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions: PBBear51
Fact ..17-13 wasn't near that close

ALTERNATIVE FACT..FRANKLIN BETTER BE GLAD THEY KICKED A FG

WE LIVE IN WORLD WHERE ALTERNATIVE FACTS AND FAKE NEWS ARE COOL
FORTUNATELY FRANKLIN FANS KNOW THE TRUTH..WE WERE BETTER TEAM 3 WEEKS AGO AND WILL BE AGAIN FRIDAY NIGHT..ID SUGGEST BEAR FANS ENJOY A GOOD MEAL BEFORE HAND ..PROB WON'T FEEL LIKE EATING AFTERWARDS..AND DOMT FORGET TO TIVO FRIDAY'S EPISODE OF HEE HAW

Franklin defense to strong this year, Pisgah may not score before the JVs come in Friday night. Maybe a Hail Mary but nothing meaningful. Good luck though everyone has a fighters chance
If I remember correctly, your offense wasn't all that impressive last time. Very well could be that y'all can't even score on our JV defense. I know for a fact that if you put your JV offense in they can't. Our JV squad proved that.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
Fact ..17-13 wasn't near that close

ALTERNATIVE FACT..FRANKLIN BETTER BE GLAD THEY KICKED A FG

WE LIVE IN WORLD WHERE ALTERNATIVE FACTS AND FAKE NEWS ARE COOL
FORTUNATELY FRANKLIN FANS KNOW THE TRUTH..WE WERE BETTER TEAM 3 WEEKS AGO AND WILL BE AGAIN FRIDAY NIGHT..ID SUGGEST BEAR FANS ENJOY A GOOD MEAL BEFORE HAND ..PROB WON'T FEEL LIKE EATING AFTERWARDS..AND DOMT FORGET TO TIVO FRIDAY'S EPISODE OF HEE HAW

THE REAL FACTS-THE BEARS HELD YOU TO 17 POINTS NO ONE ELSE HAS DONE THAT.
YOU BEAT US BY 4 -THE CLOSET ANYONE HAS COME
HELD YOU BIG RUNNING BACK TO 104 YDS
FIRST DOWNS 18-17
TOTAL PLAYS F-56 BEARS-58
ONLY TEAM TO SHUT YOU OUT IN SECOND HALF-I KNOW UNLIKE EVERY OTHER TEAM THIS YEAR YOU TOOK IT EASY ON US SECOND HALF[BECAUSE YOU JUST LIKE US]
NOW THAT IS THE REAL FACTS
AS FOR FOOD UNDERSTAND THE BLACK BEARS CAFE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL ON PANTHER MEAT ALL DAY SATURDAY.

No, Pisgah bears. Remember Franklin just quit trying to score the whole second half remember.

WIR, unfortunately mule is a grad of Pisgah.

THE REAL FACTS-THE BEARS HELD YOU TO 17 POINTS NO ONE ELSE HAS DONE THAT.
YOU BEAT US BY 4 -THE CLOSET ANYONE HAS COME
HELD YOU BIG RUNNING BACK TO 104 YDS
FIRST DOWNS 18-17
TOTAL PLAYS F-56 BEARS-58
ONLY TEAM TO SHUT YOU OUT IN SECOND HALF-I KNOW UNLIKE EVERY OTHER TEAM THIS YEAR YOU TOOK IT EASY ON US SECOND HALF[BECAUSE YOU JUST LIKE US]
NOW THAT IS THE REAL FACTS
AS FOR FOOD UNDERSTAND THE BLACK BEARS CAFE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL ON PANTHER MEAT ALL DAY SATURDAY.

Smoky thought they were gonna get Panther meat last week. You may see their sad little signs signs on 441 coming through Savannah (they were still up yesterday). Apparently everybody wants Panther meat, but as it turns out it's bear season through Saturday.

1zbgae.jpg

Smoky thought they were gonna get Panther meat last week. You may see their sad little signs signs on 441 coming through Savannah (they were still up yesterday). Apparently everybody wants Panther meat, but as it turns out it's bear season through Saturday.
Man, I hope your team is as overconfident as you kitty fans are. You are in for a rude awakening.

How is thinking we're going to win classify as overconfidence? There is no metric you can use to proclaim Pisgah is a better football team than Franklin. I mean, you play the game for a reason and there is no such thing as a foregone conclusion, but you can't present a plausible argument for Pisgah being the favorite that makes credible sense to anybody outside the city limits of Canton, NC.

If Fatz in Franklin is anything like Fatz in Enka, I'll pass.
It'll be interesting to see what adjustments both coaches make.
Both coaches are smart and have their teams attention, both teams have great community support, only difference is this time it’s in the PIT!! It will make a difference > this time pedal to the metal no brakes! Franklin 28-6

It seems you are not feeling well, you may have some sort of fever. When your team is destroyed as was Tuscola you should just read and enjoy forums not offer up coulda woulda shoulda. Tuscola doesn't want Franklin and honestly Pisgah doesn't either but they can't get away now!!
Tuscola doesn't want Franklin Tuscola has HAD Franklin. Every year for what the last 10 years? Sometimes they win sometimes THS wins. BTW how did your game go? Do you feel you got any room to talk?

Funny franklin had NO trouble w asheville..now that's a FACT
Maybe you learned something from the Tuscola scrimmage. If I were going to have to play Asheville, I would want to get them just when Franklin does...Early.

Tuscola doesn't want Franklin Tuscola has HAD Franklin. Every year for what the last 10 years? Sometimes they win sometimes THS wins. BTW how did your game go? Do you feel you got any room to talk?
Room to talk? Starting D gave up one offensive touchdown. Smoky scored twice in last couple minutes against reserves. Franklin put up 52.

We gave up 13 points and 180 pass yards to SM, no one counts the two scores we gave up in the last 70 seconds of the game when we let some of the band members play. Franklin is solid top to bottom and Friday night everyone will see

Room to talk? Starting D gave up one offensive touchdown. Smoky scored twice in last couple minutes against reserves. Franklin put up 52.
Youre speaking of two different teams and a different game. I was speaking to the TC Red Devil clown. Thinks we never have SEEN Franklin before. OR Pisgah either for that matter. WTF does this TC RedDevil guy represent? Only Red Devils within driving distance of here are in Newton Conover, and they SURE have no dog in this fight.

Youre speaking of two different teams and a different game. I was speaking to the TC Red Devil clown. Thinks we never have SEEN Franklin before.
Its Franklins year, don’t cry and try to tear down a mountain team in the playoffs just Support and take pride in the fact that one of us will be moving on. Might not be your team but we always welcome additional fans. Change you name to Franklinfan2017 i won’t tell I️ promise

Its Franklin's year? Umm, South Point and Hibriten will have something to say about that. That is if Franklin makes it past the Bears.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT