ADVERTISEMENT

Forest hills vs randlemen

Definitely an interesting game. Seen Randleman in the jamboree. Decent team. Forest Hills just too much. FH by 17

Reactions: Maiden Creek
The fact that Forrest hills barely beat Anson county few weeks ago... Makes me not know who to pick in this one.

If ER wasn't playing, I'd definitely be up at the roundabouts for this one.

Tigers will have their hands full. Forest Hills will probably be the quickest, most athletic team they've faced. The key for the Jackets is to pressure the heck out of Randleman's QB and force him to make throws. Goldston will get his but I feel like FH can slow him down a little.

Tigers will have their hands full. Forest Hills will probably be the quickest, most athletic team they've faced. The key for the Jackets is to pressure the heck out of Randleman's QB and force him to make throws. Goldston will get his but I feel like FH can slow him down a little.
Yeah I’ve seen him, kid just looked like a freak athlete. Hope we can slow him down

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Congratulations to Randleman on a great season. Gave us a scare when we were up 14-0 and coming back to tie things up. Felt the momentum shift suddenly. Scary!! Talented and well coached team 👏 GO YELLOW JACKETS!!!! ROUND THREE VS. CSD in a rematch.
Was FH able to slow down Goldston?

Reactions: thekidd12
Was FH able to slow down Goldston?
He had a couple good catches but for the most part we double covered him and intercepted a pass intended for him. He did have 1 TD I believe. I got blocked by people standing in my way and wasn't sure who caught the ball. lol We got great pressure on the QB most of the night so he didn't have much time to throw. QB was very slow getting up after a couple of hits. Our DBs did a great job tonight.

Yes. Had one TD catch on a breakdown on D after their QB scrambled around for awhile, and one big catch down the sideline. Other than that, he was contained.
I wasn't sure if he caught that TD or not. Dang kids got in my way and blocked my view. I thought it was him. Our DBs really did great and we got great pressure on the QB all night.

Reactions: thekidd12
Yes. Had one TD catch on a breakdown on D after their QB scrambled around for awhile, and one big catch down the sideline. Other than that, he was contained.
Yeah he’s tall and has great hands. But he’s not very fast. I think he has 3-4 catches 1 td in broken down coverage. But he played db too. Our wide receivers had a field day it seemed like. They’re a hard nose team. Some very good players him being one.

Reactions: FHJackets90
Yeah he’s tall and has great hands. But he’s not very fast. I think he has 3-4 catches 1 td in broken down coverage. But he played db too. Our wide receivers had a field day it seemed like. They’re a hard nose team. Some very good players him being one.
We were definitely faster. Brady just missed on about 3 passes where our receivers had them beat easily. Also that holding call when Washington took the KR back for a TD was a little questionable. Those refs were bad again this week.

Noooo doubt about the roundabouts lol

I am wondering how long it took you guys to get back to 220 after the game was over.......
I had no issues because they're putting roundabouts everywhere here in Union County 2 new ones out where I live but I've never seen so many in row like that. 😆 They need to shut down that area on weekends and have some roundabout racing. It would be great for drifting. 🤪 I will say Randleman has a nice stadium especially with the visitor side concessions and restrooms. I really enjoyed it. Trip up there and back was easy also.

I am wondering how long it took you guys to get back to 220 after the game was over.......
I had no issues because they're putting roundabouts everywhere here in Union County 2 new ones out where I live but I've never seen so many in row like that. 😆 They need to shut down that area on weekends and have some roundabout racing. It would be great for drifting. 🤪 I will say Randleman has a nice stadium especially with the visitor side concessions and restrooms. I really enjoyed it. Trip up there and back was easy also.
The school snuck up on me because I’ve never seen a roundabout flow directly into a school campus. That’ll probably be how the new 4-way on Old 74 winds-up once the new FH is built. And, yes, Union County (especially Western UC) is roundabout-crazy, but it keeps traffic flowing. I love them.

The visitor’s side is an interesting story. It was originally renovated to be the new home side, but the locals were vehemently against it, which is why Randleman and the visiting teams come out of opposing directions.

The school snuck up on me because I’ve never seen a roundabout flow directly into a school campus. That’ll probably be how the new 4-way on Old 74 winds-up once the new FH is built. And, yes, Union County (especially Western UC) is roundabout-crazy, but it keeps traffic flowing. I love them.

The visitor’s side is an interesting story. It was originally renovated to be the new home side, but the locals were vehemently against it, which is why Randleman and the visiting teams come out of opposing directions.
Yeah, when I first got there a Randleman fan gave me the full story on the switching of the sides for the Visitors and Home fans. The only problem is they need to move that dang blue and orange smoke further out in front of their sign onto the field. 😆 🤣 😂 Great game though. Randleman had great team that fought hard. It had been many years since we'd played them. From what I remember we lost to them in the playoffs in 1983 but beat them in 1984. I was playing middle school ball then. God I'm getting old. 🤪

Brady's stats were:
12 of 22 for 297 yards 4 TD's 1 Int

Last edited:
Just going let you know you can get your tickets for next week online. Got mine this morning. Just Google Community school of Davidson football tickets and it should take you to it. Also I'm done with NCPreps. Won't be back on here. Talk to you Friday.
Find me on Facebook. Can’t find you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT