ADVERTISEMENT

Forest Hills @ Ashbrook

Forest Hills 55
Ashbrook 12
Final Score

Great start to the season. Few mistakes here and there but it's the first game. Really thought it would be closer. Ashbrook definitely has talent. Plenty of speed and size but they seemed a little disorganized at times. If they improve they're not a bad team. I wouldn't sleep on them if I was in their conference. Last time we played and beat them they won the state championship. 😆

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Forest Hills 55
Ashbrook 12
Final Score

Great start to the season. Few mistakes here and there but it's the first game. Really thought it would be closer. Ashbrook definitely has talent. Plenty of speed and size but they seemed a little disorganized at times. If they improve they're not a bad team. I wouldn't sleep on them if I was in their conference. Last time we played and beat them they won the state championship. 😆
That's how Ashbrook looks every year. It doesn't make since how they're not good.

With the right coach and scheme, Ashbrook could challenge for that Big South conference and the state as well.
Everyone thought that when Greg Hill (I believe his name) went there. He had success in Charlotte and I was one of those that said Ashbrook is about to be unstoppable. One friday I had to go when the school was let out and I have never seen so many 6'5+ athletic and solid looking guys at one school. All the ones I saw wasn't even on the football team because they where already loaded on a bus. Crazy the size and the athletes from their feeder middle school and not a real threat. Of recent, their best years was when they bought in(real story) the union road jaguars optimist,Pop Warner coaches to run the offense and defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT