ADVERTISEMENT

Enough is enough

WS Prep would never ask to move up. They offered a total of 4 sports this year- football, volleyball, basketball, track. They are a complete nightmare for the rest of the NW1A when it comes to scheduling.

Reactions: Girls -BBall Fan
I agree. They love the advantages they have. They NEED the advantage.

If a kid can't walk in off the street and get admission to the school if the family lives in the district, then they should have to play with other private schools. If there's a lottery to get in, then it's not a public school.

The 1a school control this. 1/4 if nchsaa money comes from 1a. Time to put a end to this crap.

We have the best softball team we ever had. Advantaged school are stealing from real 1a schools.

WS Prep would never ask to move up. They offered a total of 4 sports this year- football, volleyball, basketball, track. They are a complete nightmare for the rest of the NW1A when it comes to scheduling.

I notice you guys never complain too much about beating the likes of WSP in football and other sports. Only when they are winning do you start throwing the "advantage" around. Can't have it both ways people. I'm sure MA didn't have a problem with WSP having advantage when they beat them 57-0 did they? But wait, there is a problem in basketball so they are cheating. Funny how that works. Seems to me that the only complaints come when your schools can't/don't beat them in a particular sport. Why is that?

That's the problem. they don't have many other sports to beat them in. Horrible conference member for scheduling.

I'm past the point of caring if they play in states, they are just an awful conference member. Should just be an independent. No way should they be allowed to play in a conference with just 6 teams to schedule with. You need at least 8 teams if they are allowed in one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3daughters
I notice you guys never complain too much about beating the likes of WSP in football and other sports. Only when they are winning do you start throwing the "advantage" around. Can't have it both ways people. I'm sure MA didn't have a problem with WSP having advantage when they beat them 57-0 did they? But wait, there is a problem in basketball so they are cheating. Funny how that works. Seems to me that the only complaints come when your schools can't/don't beat them in a particular sport. Why is that?
You are completely missing our argument. We were just debating the quick rise of Charter schools this past fall. Or did you not hear the repetitive jargon from Rich? You did have traditional schools who routinely battle for superiority but the Charters are slowly making their way. A start up football program goes from garbage to a regional championship within two years. A traditional school cannot emulate that turn around. Look at Rosman a couple of years back. They had the best team in years and came close to SMC championship but then they lost those seniors and they have to rebuild. Cherokee had do with what they had until it finally came together. But you have the charters bringing in talent left and right. The only problem right now is that it is easier to replace 5 kids instead of 11. You can argue all you want for Charters but you’re not going to sway this guy.

Reactions: TigerDen2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT