ADVERTISEMENT

Elizabeth City Northeastern vs. Reidsville III

Reidsville by at least 14. Hope they put a safety over top Breon Pass. Northeastern has been able to out athlete Kinston & ER. I think they'll meet their match this week. Really want to see a state title come to Elizabeth City

It will be a great game and atmosphere! Idk who to pick but I believe NE has solidified themselves as a perennial powerhouse and shouldn’t be taken lightly by anyone.

Ha what? Respect is earned not given young buck

Ok
When you predicted that ER would win by 14+. I commented and told you I would take some of that action for 100.00 You may have missed it. It's ok I'll still take the money. :cool:

Okay brother, didnt see if you picked NE or a score? You can get off goobers nuts whenever you want ha

I agree with you that if either team plays "bad" it could be an easy win for the other. However, you said NE would embarrass Reidsville if they played like they did Friday against WRH. The starters beat WRH 49-7. I don't see how that's a "bad" game. Was Reidsville supposed to win 70-0?

The guy goober is clueles, just started started following NE

Both times NE played Reidsville the NE coach failed to make adjustments. He’s a good coach but he’s won by out athleting everybody. Reidsville has similar athletes plus great coaches that make adjustments on the fly some I have yet to see NE coach do that. I believe this game will be similar to the last time. Except hopefully the wind want be blowing to keep them in the game this time.
I watched both games in the past and think Northeastern should have won the first meeting but was hurt by later penalties. The second game Reidsville was the better team. They were held to 14 points when they were averaging 50 on the year. As far as athletes I noticed Northeastern plays a tough schedule yearly and win. In my opinion, Coach Moore is one of the top Coaches in the State. I wish we had him in Cougar Land!

Reactions: TD08
I watched both games in the past and think Northeastern should have won the first meeting but was hurt by later penalties. The second game Reidsville was the better team. They were held to 14 points when they were averaging 50 on the year. As far as athletes I noticed Northeastern plays a tough schedule yearly and win. In my opinion, Coach Moore is one of the top Coaches in the State. I wish we had him in Cougar Land!

I need to re watch the 2018 game, cause everyone says they should have won

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and TD08
I know absolutely nothing about ECNE. How versatile is their game? Do they have a passing game at all? (something you rarely see in smaller eastern NC schools.) Some here said their secondary is suspect. Given the area of the state and the teams they have played, have they seen any teams that can test it to form an opinion? TO beat Reidsville, they are going to need to run and pass effectively and on defense they are going to need to defend both the run and the pass. IF they are like the typical one dimensional eastern NC schools, you may see a Rose Wallace Hill type outcome.
I'm not going to say who's going to win or lose, on a earlier post I said NE by 10 but I'll retract that but if you are looking for a WRH or SWO like outcome, or a running clock its time for you to get a little concerned. I've seen both teams, multiple games. There are multiple positives on both teams, not many negatives. I think both teams can win. I think when all is said and done, and I know this sounds mighty cliche, but what team wants it the most. Yes I think one team may want it a little more and that could be the difference.If you need for me to tell you who you dont understand; if you think that doesn't make a difference, thats substantiates you dont understand.This will not be a easy game for either team. I'm looking forward to watching it and honestly it makes no difference to me who wins. I consider myself friends with fans from both teams.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Your a weirdo. Take their 🥜 out your mouth.

This guy......

Keep talking that shit, you be at the game??? Promise you won't be talking that when you try n shake my hand big dog. ...

I'm not going to say who's going to win or lose, on a earlier post I said NE by 10 but I'll retract that but if you are looking for a WRH or SWO like outcome, or a running clock its time for you to get a little concerned. I've seen both teams, multiple games. There are multiple positives on both teams, not many negatives. I think both teams can win. I think when all is said and done, and I know this sounds mighty cliche, but what team wants it the most. Yes I think one team may want it a little more and that could be the difference.If you need for me to tell you who you dont understand; if you think that doesn't make a difference, thats substantiates you dont understand.This will not be a easy game for either team. I'm looking forward to watching it and honestly it makes no difference to me who wins. I consider myself friends with fans from both teams.

Yea would say Reidsville wants the three peat, probably playing with a lot more to lose...

Moore lost the game two years in a row for NE vs Reidsville........ hes definitely not close to the top of coaches lol. He has talent, only reason NE makes it so far. They lose in tight games via state title games cause there is zero adjustments and bad coaching. Not sure what tough schedule NE played, only team worth a shit is havelock and lost by running clock. You NE boys give me a good laugh atleast lol

Moore lost the game two years in a row for NE vs Reidsville........ hes definitely not close to the top of coaches lol. He has talent, only reason NE makes it so far. They lose in tight games via state title games cause there is zero adjustments and bad coaching. Not sure what tough schedule NE played, only team worth a shit is havelock and lost by running clock. You NE boys give me a good laugh atleast lol

You are a 🤡. First you say Kinston will win by 2tds. Then ER by 15+. Earlier this year you said NE is average at best, now saying the coach wins with athletes. Hahaha. Man delete your account. You talk dumb and your credibility is nothing. Once again take NE and every other teams 🥜🥜🥜🥜 out your mouth. And yeah I’ll be at the game and trust me. I can say anything up here to your face.

Oh snap! I’m bringing the crushed milk carton!
I’ll get in a little yoga this week... and get stretched out good!

And I thought I was a redneck. Surely y’all ain’t planning on fighting over a high school football game. Let the kids play. If you loose congratulate the winner. If you win don’t gloat. It’s called SPORTSMANSHIP.
I thought a little Pasture Ball would settle them down! Raider.

Reactions: thekidd12
Close game, in my opinion. Even, if it was played on a neutral field. I’ve seen comments on how NE’s secondary is supposedly suspect, but Pinnex barely threw for over 100 yards vs NE last year. To his credit and like great players do, he had that rushing touchdown, which was pretty much the difference maker.

What’s different this year, though? Lionel Long and those receivers, Edwards and Canada, in addition to Pass, were better. Only difference is, Pinnex and Pass being seniors this year, which maybe evens things up. Freshwater and company are also a year older and better, too, though.

If NE brings more than quarterback sweeps this game, offensively, then it’s very much going to be a battle. Still perplexed by NE’s struggles vs Holmes, though. Tarboro embarrassed Holmes last week, obliterated them.

Last edited:
Close game, in my opinion. Even, if it was played on a neutral field. I’ve seen comments on how NE’s secondary is supposedly suspect, but Pinnex barely threw for over 100 yards vs NE last year. To his credit and like great players do, he had that rushing touchdown, which was pretty much the difference maker.

What’s different this year, though? Lionel Long and those receivers, Edwards and Canada, in addition to Pass, were better. Only difference is, Pinnex and Pass being seniors this year, which maybe evens things up. Freshwater and company are also a year older and better, too, though.

If NE brings more than quarterback sweeps this game, offensively, then it’s very much going to be a battle. Still perplexed by NE’s struggles vs Holmes, though. Tarboro embarrassed Holmes last week, obliterated them.

Harrison is just as good maybe better than long. The wr core as a whole is not as good, but still deep. 14 cam peoples can fly, he probably should start.

Harrison is just as good maybe better than long. The wr core as a whole is not as good, but still deep. 14 cam peoples can fly, he probably should start.
Wasn’t asking who was better, individually, but who is better as a group, and what’s different from last year that would lead someone to think that either team will win big. Judging by your response, neither group is marginally better than the other, hence me asking what’s different. NE pretty much returned its whole team, well at least all of their impact players.

Reactions: dogs79
Wasn’t asking who was better, individually, but who is better as a group, and what’s different from last year that would lead someone to think that either team will win big. Judging by your response, neither group is marginally better than the other, hence me asking what’s different. NE pretty much returned its whole team, well at least all of their impact players.

virtually the same team as last year, I would say. Not sure which one is better. Everything you said, pass and pinnix being seniors make a difference. One thing though, with Tamir Johnson being hurt that makes our olb group weaker. Rankin is playing at a different level as well if he was taller he would be division one

Reactions: Lion Attack

Wind, a strong pass rush, and running the ball with a 14 point lead while your defense owns NE's offense kept Pinnix passing total low last season in my opinion.

Seems that NE is tossing the ball around a little more this year. Baby Freshwater is still there, and will be there for another year after this one. Surprised he isnt getting more Power 5 interest, he checks off all the boxes.

Wind, a strong pass rush, and running the ball with a 14 point lead while your defense owns NE's offense kept Pinnix passing total low last season in my opinion.

Seems that NE is tossing the ball around a little more this year. Baby Freshwater is still there, and will be there for another year after this one. Surprised he isnt getting more Power 5 interest, he checks off all the boxes.

He does have some good offers though

Reactions: Maiden Creek

I'm just thankful they didn't have that killer offense Salisbury had last year.

I just spoke with someone close to the Northeastern Program. They are out of school (remote learning) all this week again and have not had a practice since last Tuesday. Not sure when and if they will have after-school activities for them...sad situation but lets hope these young men will be able to try and stay focused and my prayers are for their entire community.

No no practice
I just spoke with someone close to the Northeastern Program. They are out of school (remote learning) all this week again and have not had a practice since last Tuesday. Not sure when and if they will have after-school activities for them...sad situation but lets hope these young men will be able to try and stay focused and my prayers are for their entire community.

You are a 🤡. First you say Kinston will win by 2tds. Then ER by 15+. Earlier this year you said NE is average at best, now saying the coach wins with athletes. Hahaha. Man delete your account. You talk dumb and your credibility is nothing. Once again take NE and every other teams 🥜🥜🥜🥜 out your mouth. And yeah I’ll be at the game and trust me. I can say anything up here to your face.

Oh tough guy. Ha take my nuts outta your mouth please. You must be new to these boards young buck. You womt be able to miss me 6'5 black man with a beautiful white wife on my arm. I'll make sure to save these comments lol tough guy won't be talking sideways like this to me lol promise you that

I'll get on here and say what I want and think about the game. Ne again secondary is suspect at best and Reidsville will have a field day. Wont be close

He is going D1 for sure, but I just figured some of the ACC schools might be showing some major interest.

Hes going ECU with his brother, not sure why. He saw what they have did to his brother, three different position change. Wasted two years of ball

This guy......

Keep talking that shit, you be at the game??? Promise you won't be talking that when you try n shake my hand big dog. ...
Don't let that bother you. You've said basically the same thing to me. I just let it go. If you are going to dish that out then take it when it comes your way. Seriously there is no need for that crap on here. It seems to be popular among most SWO fan's. It's a lot easier making friends here. NCPREPS is great for that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT